Ruling Time for a NOOB ? from a non-NOOB! - magnetrode

Arcanine 274

=/
huh i'm sick of wondering this. i'm in an isolated area (those who are in OK know what i mean, horrible metagame and stuff out here) so i have noone to ask this question about Holon Magnetrode. Do they count as attaching an energy because nowhere on either card do they state that it counts as attaching an energy. i'm a little embarassed about this, cause that was 2 sets ago that they came out and i have them in literally every single one of my decks that i have right now so can you answer me please.

here are the spoilers for you to check.
Trode:
http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/exds/021.jpg

and Ton:
http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/exds/022.jpg

this also applys to Holon's Castform. Please answer and thanx.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274

=/
oh ok. so say i have a react energy on a card, so i can't attach magnetrode then attach the react back. i'm confused. these cards are so weird:(.

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
it counts towards the 1-energy-each-turn rule, only effects that are not on the energy itself can be used to overwrite this rule.
so no 1 magtrode and 1 react :p, sorry
(BTW, are you going to change your T2 RK9 ex deck now?)

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  Time for a NOOB ? from a non-NOOB! - magnetrode

cute-mew said:
it counts towards the 1-energy-each-turn rule, only effects that are not on the energy itself can be used to overwrite this rule.
okay, then. of course i'm not going to change Arcy, i only use 1. Zwelgbeg is teh 1 who uses 3. it's just incase i have to attack with lunarock or burning it with arcy ex while healing him. just a tech card.

Arcanine out.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
It says:

"You may attach this as an Energy card..." That classes as an energy attachment.

Any time you attach an energy card from your hand that classes as the 1 turn card energy attachment.

Arcanine 274

=/
sorry guys i guess i misread that part. i was looking for something that said "This counts as attaching an energy." or something like that. thanx for clearing that up for me.

Arcanine out.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
To be precise, Holon Magtrodeform counts as energy attachment.
Or I call it:

' Double Rainbow Bounce Energy'

How do think about it.

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
RE:   Time for a NOOB ? from a non-NOOB! - magnetrode

Arcanine 274 said:
cute-mew said:
okay, then.  of course i'm not going to change Arcy, i only use 1.  Zwelgbeg is teh 1 who uses 3.  it's just incase i have to attack with lunarock or burning it with arcy ex while healing him.  just a tech card.

Arcanine out.

Sorry for going totally of topic here, but i think holon magtrode/castform is a great tech in arcanine ex deck, when you attach them, the are like a potion,full heal and double rainbow (without the minus 10 damage rule) so I think that the need to be in it more than 1 time, so that's what i'm gonna do, if i get my hands on those arcanine exes

bye