Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Pokeyug

Aspiring Trainer
Porygon, can you please ask WPM if they kept the weird dialogue where Kid talks to her boss about what they were eating and were talking about vegetable juice. Also ask him if they changed Kid's name or any of the other characters names like Leen. Please also ask WPM if Lucario addressed Aaron as Sir Aaron or just Aaron.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Was Bonsly still pronounced "Bon-SLY" in the movie? A clash in pronunciation between 4Kids and PUSA would not be too inviting.

Kid kept her Japanese name? Or was simply referred to as "the kid"? I hoped they would give her an actual name. >_<

How are the Regis' voices "scary"? I hope they didn't mix Regice's voice. That's one of the greatest "WTF" voices ever.

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
I leave for just a little, and the world comes to an end.

Well, not too much news... but I don't get that "gift basket" pun at the end...

Anyway, patience... patience...

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
I guess it was pronounced Bonslee in the movie if that's what WPM had me post up.

WPM made it sound like Kid stayed her name. He would have mentioned otherwise.

The voices weren't mixed, he said they were "remixed". So they were the same, but chopped up and edited.

And for anyone who still isn't aware- the movie was dubbed by 4kids.

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow A LOT awesome news and the rosellia evolution kind of looks like bellosom with more flowers.:)

Malocide

Mewtwo User
OMG I got there at 9:00pm and they woulod not let me pass with out a badge anyway I dressing up as the DP girl hope to see anyone there will PUSA be doing anything else? Did I miss everthing...

WPM OMG we should meet up I will try to find you...

Posting from random hotel where I am stying on a boat... don't ask...

Kuroshi

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon USA have proven themselves to be more fan-friendly than 4Kids ever was. And I always had a feeling that the VA's were lying about never being contacted. They have really been manipulating the fans in SOVA, it is sad.

I look forward to hearing the audio, and I am most excited for the fall season. Figures that 4Kids final dub was mediocre, I was really hoping that they would leave the Regi's alone, but alas. I hope that since 4Kids has only dubbed Bonsly, Weavile, and Mime. Jr only once, that PUSA will just ignore that, and give them all decent voices for the 9th season.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Great,thery're gonna ruin the 8th movie:(,the least they could do after changing the VA's is make everything else sound Authentic & nice,NOT make everything worse!!! Ugh!! & Pi-jit!? What's up with that!? People can't even bring themselves to say Pidgeot? Insted they end up corrupting the name of one the best of the old school pokes(Charizard was the best,& they ruin him,ugh! I don't know what i'll do!!)

Larsson

Aspiring Trainer
Jolly good show WPM!
This finally puts the nail in the coffin on 4k!d$/Old VA... Greed and pride and all for nothing. Anyway. Can you take some pictures of all the goodies they gave you? Just so the rest of us can drool some more... :D

darkbamf

Aspiring Trainer
Finally! The truth comes out about the main 4 VAs and their manipulative lies. Of course, I'm sure that the SOVA supporters won't believe it, but it's kinda pathetic. For a movement that feels so strongly about their mission, they couldn't get a single representative to go to SDCC and find out the truth for themselves. When it comes down to it, they're all talk and no action on their end.

animeforever04

Aspiring Trainer
hey wpm i posted the pokemon actor article complete with your anme cretied and porygon also!
on serebii. i'm sick of hearing the debate! i say spread the freaking word everybody!

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
"WPM was lucky enough to hear a sample from it, and says Ash, Brock and May sound much closer to their original voice actors than they did last time."

The original 4Kids VAs, or the Japanese original VAs?

And, teehee. Who would've thought 4Kids sucks? Certainly not me~

Arcanine 274

=/
well i hope the VA's do a good job. hopefully better than they did on the 10th anniversary special :p.

i also like the new pokemon. can't really tell what it is, but it's cool.

also the movie sounds cool, but with what you said sounds like it has a few flaws. but i still can't wait to see it.

Arcanine out.

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
Hey WPM, welcome back.

All this news seems very interesting. Can't wait for tomorrow =)

I'll be hanging out in Runescape if you need me.

http://www.runescape.com

Everyone knows by now anyway -.- Such a popular game.

But, that's beside the point... Will we see anything Pokemon-related on G4 today?!?!?!?