Thursday, 7/13, Comic-con Schedule, D/P TCG Set?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I seriously doubt it. The VAs will be inside of a room talking to fans. The people reporting the event will probably be walking around in the main lobby talking to people who are walking around, not going into a room to watch a Pokemon discussion.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Well if the coverage is on the 21st and the VAs are coming on the 20th, then the news crew will miss them.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They may be delayed because of the set release and they have to give time to play D/P and if released at the same time everyone will be rushed and they will not have time to get the cards.:)

Oh while I was gone I gotanother shiny pidgey and about 40 PP UP'S and 3 pokemon done.:) Feel free to move it because I have not been here for a week so I am posting it here because I want everyone to know what I was doing while I was gone and I got 12 of them in one day a couple of days ago.:)

Matias

Aspiring Trainer
reagrding the d/pearl set, i think it will be released a while after the games come out since ppl will be focused on the video games around that time (no big poketourneys til cities).

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
Yeah, games will probably come first, and then the set in early december. I'm looking for to the new sets anyway.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
yeah i hope they hold off on the sets for now in japan and wait untill like october- november then we can a little more caught up with them.