Thursday, 6/7, Chat Room, Diamond and Pearl Boxart and Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music is a major improvement. Just adding that small part makes it a bit more "adventourous". Hopefully all of the music that will be in the game will sound better overall.

The ledgendaries are okay. The "lines" that stretch over them, much like Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, are a bit old but other then that look very cool.

Now does D/P hook up with FireRed/Emerald? =P

Now does D/P hook up with FireRed/Emerald? =P

Yes, it does. ;)

EDIT:

survivor said:
Great news about the chat rooms.

Is it just me or these pokemon remind me of digimon? I'm not saying they are not good, but they look so digimonish.

Trust me, as a huge fan of BOTH Pokemon and Digimon I have to tell you that those two really look NOTHING like any Digimon I've ever seen.

Pokemon has always had its own style that is just so completely different than Digimon's. I just really don't see how people can compare newer Pokemon to Digimon. When they look nothing like a Digimon to me. ^ ^;; Now I could see how you may be able to compare them to something out of Beyblade, Zoids, or maybe even Duel Masters. But I just can't see the Digimon in them.

WPM you totaly ruined the video thing you should not have told us now PUSA knows people are going to try to do it... and if that one person is there your screwed she be like hey it that guy who run pokebeach and said he was going to video tape... you already have the movie your best bet is just to get the sound and put it over the one you have. That way it is less noticable.

oh and DP is so cool looking I was going to get diamond but now I think I am going to get pearl becase of its legendary... then later I will get diamond..

wow! the best Pokémon games ever to come to the world...! cybernetic legendary Pokémon... a dream come true!:p The only thing that I now still want to see is a dark legendary Pokémon!:D

for footage, it is indeed known that the new legendary Pokémon will be steel, and perhaps another type, but there are no facts that I can find that the Pokémon will be two types, so perhaps they will only be steel. but if they are indeed dual typed, Iplace my bets on these:

Tiagaga(diamond, blue):

steel/ice or water

Ruhakia(pearl, purple/pink/red)

steel/psychic or normal

and for any one who would like to know, I'd choose Ruhakia, which means pearl!:D

RE:  Thursday, 6/7, Chat Room, Diamond and Pearl Boxart and Video

Venusaur said:
Chat doesnt work for me.

please people, quit spamming, and keep to the subject...

OH! Wait! I'm spamming now too! :p please, let this be the last spam-message in this thread! Thank you!

The music in the previous games changes when you go into a new route or town...but the music in that video stayed the same throughtout the video. Sounds like it was just added in.

Oh, and the music sounds very much like a remix of the FR/LG music...

Whoo.....I like the game, and the music too, and the new legendary pokemon are cool too.

On the box, you can see a blue circle: the same circle showing that games have Wi-Fi connection. Will we be seeing online pokemon playing in 2007?

can u give me the server and channel details so i can access via mIRC as i loathes Java chat and IE. Firefox and mIRC only.

Why did you post in this thread...? It's two and a half years old. ._.

If you want to introduce yourself, check out the welcome forum. I suggest you take a brief glance at our rules section too, so you know what's Ok and what's not on these forums (posting in a thread as old as this is a nono, for example).

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back