Thursday, 6/29, All Furthest Ends Scans, Complete Furthest Ends Spoilers

Nemes

Aspiring Trainer
Hummm... and what about theme deck scans? I can't wait to see how Smeargle has been drawn this time :O

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
what about Latios ex?

& DOES ANYBODY THINK that they could of done better with attacks(except fore the broken cards) for some of the cards: like tropiuswith a Grind attack,how dumb is that?

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I agree with my fellow card art fanatics. A bunch of "blah". Nishida's work is amazing as always (But only 3 cards? Maybe some more will appear in the theme decks.) and I'm glad Yuka Morii's back, but I'm no longer impressed with any of the CG, and the only really awesome artworks in my mind are Cyndaquil, Dewgong, Togetic, Cloyster, Nidoran M, Nidorino, Xatu, and Tropius. All of my least-favorite artists take the spotlight here, converse to Miracle Crystal, which had some really badass ones.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Great!
I think it's the first time WPM give us complete Japanese scans, right?
I'm waiting for the cards scan from the deck...

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
there are so cute like cyndaquil or chikorita but well there some that look odd, by the way do U notice that's a infinite draw combo between electabuzz δ from the theme deck and aipom from UF? also Jinxfett will gain speed with this new smoochum, a very good set

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Oops!! Forgot to post the best and worst of the set before:
BEST ARTWORK: Croconaw (Dun dun dun!!!!!!)
In my opiniom, the best Morii work ever done. So intricate and detailed, plus the lightning type matches the yellow belly completely.
WORST ARTWORK: Feebas (Mwat mwat mwaaahhhhh....)
Ugh. Looks like a kindergartener waddled over to a box of colored pencils and tried to draw Feebas. Then, when it was done, its teacher said, "No no no, the card is supposed to be a fire type!!! You drew a water type!!!!" So then, the kid took the red colored pencil and hastily drew a crappy red ring around the Feebas. I would even go as far as to say this Feebas is worse than the one Tomo drew in HL....

And one more thing... Isn't this set supposed to be 100% delta? So can anyone explain these to me?

Ralts - Psychic - HP50
Basic

[C] Hypnosis: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[P] Psybeam: Does 10 damage times the amount of energy on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Kirlia - Psychic - HP70
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ralts

[P][C] Confusion: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now
Confused.
[P][C][C] Link Blast: 60 damage. If Kirlia and the Defending Pokemon have different
amounts of energy attached, this attack does 30 damage instead.

Weakness: Psychic

Larvitar - Fighting - HP50
Basic

[F] Bite: 10 damage.
[F][C] Mud Slap: 20 damage.

Weakness: Water

Pupitar - Fighting - HP70
Stage 1 - Evolves from Larvitar

[F] Headbutt: 20 damage.

Weakness: Water

Hmm....

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Those cards appear in the theme decks. The cards that appear in the set themselves are all Delta. What I don't like about much of the artwork is how most of them have some dumb colored aura around them that's supposed to match their Delta type.

Speaking of which, WPM, will you be getting the theme deck scans available in the near future?

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Best Art: I'm so indecisive. Old favourite of mine Kagemaru Himeno busts out Ampharos, though Saitou gets sweet cred for making Feraligatr, a Pokémon I've found to be ugly no matter what, actually look awesome. No clue how he did it, but he did.

Notable mention to Flygon for being reminiscent of Neo Destiny's Dark Omanyte and Dark Omastar.

Worst Art: I like Yukiko Baba :p. He adds variety to the set illustrations. I like most of the set's art, actually, so first I'll list the few I don't. Dratini, Mew * (so much going for it. Not that it's a bad illustration, but that it's so short of what it could be), Totodile, Horsea, Seel, Nidoran M, Nidorina. Dunno which one I like the least, to be honest.

The set's art is not badass by any means, but sometimes I like it like that.

ALSO: Forgot to mention. Thank you for the smaller watermarks this go around. Easier to crop the images to photoshop into signatures now, and I can credit you in text under the signature as opposed to having it already on the signature. :D

latiasincomplete7ho.png

See? <3

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Oh snap! I just realized something! Abra and Kadabra have been left out AGAIN! They might only have one more shot before the D/P sets...

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Feebas is one of my favorite artworks ever Tomo is so funny pretending to draw like a 2 yr old.Whats that?Thats he's best artwork well hes absoulutey awful. btw how funny would it be if he became the drawer of the exes or better changed his style and the new type of artwork was the best one I realy want to see a trainer that is made by Yuko baba or whatever he/she name is.