Thursday, 3/8, New Pokemon Names Coming, Episodes for those who miss them

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I personally would like to know just so I can make fake cards for them. :D

And is it really confirmed that Manene does indeed evolve into Mr. Mime? The last thing a player like him needs is a pre-evolution. He's got the moves, just not the stats to make him really widely usable except in UU. If anyone deserves an evolution, he's the mime.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Cool, I cant wait for the new names. I think that Manene will be something like Jr.Mime, like some people have already said. I wonder what they'll call Manyula.

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
Jr. Mime - Awesome
Manyula - Sawsel???

The tv thing will be cool cos in NZ u cant c any apisodes any more

yupokmag

Aspiring Trainer
i think posting up the episodes is a great idea...
i as a pokemon fan hasnt been able to see or watch the episodes lately and there arent any reruns... its a great idea!

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
I certainly hope Pokebeach.com isn't suspiciously missing one day for "copyright abuse" or something. ;p I know 4kids and PUI won't take any action, it's your host I'm worried about. Maybe putting them up on google video or youtube would be a better idea? Just a suggestion.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Congrats on 100, Porygon!

I even looked through Dreamhost's TOS about thing kind of thing, and it didn't even mention anything close to it! Although, I did read that if they are to shut down my site, they give me 30 day written notice. :p

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Awesome. I can't wait until the u.s. names are revealed because then I can tell my friends and I tell them about this site and serebii but I don't think they go there though.:(:) Actualy it is illegal to tape episodes because it is pirating and if you get caught you will have to pay a fine so if you put them be veeeeerrrrrry careful that nobody reports you WPM because I would not like this site to get pulled ok and also somebody could also steal the episose and put them on their sites. Before you do this get permission from the WB and if they say you can do it then put them up and if they say no then don't. I just don't want you to get caught thats all.:)

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Well...It's great you are doing all this...I'm just worried that this will create so much questions and risks. Other sites could just take the downloads and put them on their sites.
My suggestion is putting a player instead of direct downloads. That way...you could save your videos and you don't have to request everybody to delete them.

About the names...
Manene: Pretty sure it will be Jr.Mime
Manyula: Nyula with a Ma in japanese...A crowned Pokemon...Sneaking?(Get it?)
I'm ony interested to know how Sneasel evloves...^^

Um...Yeah..That's all.

cya.

Oddish196

Aspiring Trainer
From what i believe, you can put Episodes up that has been on tv. You can't put up a movie/episode which is on a DVD/video.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That would make sense, since people make profits off of movies that others go out and by, whereas for episodes, if a viewer misses them, no one makes profits. This would be a good thing since it will encourage people to get caught-up on the episodes and then watch the WB the next week. :p

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
That'll be a good idea for me since I never watch any TV series after middle part of Johto League...
I want to watch episode when Ash battle against Gym Leader, Frontier Brains, or important Episode when he catch new pokemon, pokemon evolve, etc etc...

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
Yeah... I think this is a great idea...the last ep I saw was shown on the morning cartoon show...a year ago (I need cable), and they were somewhere in Hoenn...EARLY Hoenn! Cant wait!

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What? This isn't for requesting episodes. It's for the episodes that come on weekly and for people who miss them. If you want older episodes, you should go out and buy them.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Ow, I see...
but that's fine, I definitely want it after all, since I'll miss all episode T.T

Archaic

Aspiring Trainer
Taping things from TV for your own personal use is legal (it's called "Time shifting", the recording of a program so as to watch it later), but it's technically illegal to lend out or make copies for others of these recordings. I'd highly recommend that you don't do this WPM. Other groups which are able to stay under the radar by virtue of not having downloads on a website already do this anyway, #pocketmonsters being the big one there.