Thursday, 3/2, Site Suggestions... Again!

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Just wondering what was happening with the strategists? Is that idea still going ahead? You said you were gonna contact everyone but i havent got anything yet...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was unexpectedly busy last weekend and this week, so I am still trying to find some time to talk to everyone. The idea is still completely on. Anyone want to save me some time and c/p everyone who signed up to write articles into a PM and send it to me?

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Change your weekly TCG quiz.
Have Ruby and Sapphire Scans
Have a RS-on Format Carddex
Have a Carddex of Base thru Skyridge
Have theme deck lists show which card it is (example DX 16, 17 or 18 for the Starcharge Deoxys), not just the card name

G

I think one of the reasons is the layout of the website...It's really hard sometimes to read the text on a white background. Why not make it a neutral gray color? Also, there's wayyy to much text in the updates. Info is good, but too much info is not neccessarily that good. People like me find it overwhelming with too much text. We prefer to look at lots of pictures. :D I could draw some pokemon pictures for you if you like.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
No, because then they won't give their feedback. This is only temporary anyways.

Oddish196

Aspiring Trainer
To be 1 of the first results on google, you either need to pay or get lots of hits to the site (weekly i think it is)

KERO~~16

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Thursday, 3/2, Site Suggestions... Again!

jayh272416 said:
Change your weekly TCG quiz.
Have Ruby and Sapphire Scans
Have a RS-on Format Carddex
Have a Carddex of Base thru Skyridge
Have theme deck lists show which card it is (example DX 16, 17 or 18 for the Starcharge Deoxys), not just the card name

I agree,

I think with a

card scan of R/S and

the cards later is better,

because some people still play

unlimited TCG

And I think we should find out

which this site is

in GOOGLE and post here,

so everyone can go GOOGLE

and search and click

so it's rank will be much higher

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
I LOVE POKEBEACH!!!!
i think it is the best web site out there for poke tcg info.
some things i think you should add/ change...
If you ever went to pokemon labs (before it closed) they had info on each set which i really liked. Maybe you could make a page dedicated just to info of sets (Release date theme deck pics booster box pics booster pack pics set size SYMBOLS & LOGOS card rarity etc.) I think you should also have a list of theme deck variants because there is some of us out there that want to get every varient of every card. Also your missing the set list for southern islands and PROMOS. You also are missing the deck lists for ex master trainer deck & ex trainer kit.

Plasmarc

Random person of D000M
ummm just a suggestion, but you could start a webring and get some sister sites...you could put a small banner linking to that website somewhere(like under the counter) and they'd do the same...tha'd probably boost the number of people who actually visit the site...just a suggestion ^_^

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
I need more scans, more decklist (like Trainer Kits?), and of course, articles, that'll do.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
I think when we add the Card of the every other day, the articles and the decks, it will draw people in. Also, update the Build a Deck to include searchers and the newest modified sets.

Oddish196

Aspiring Trainer
Well, all depends what you type in google. Type in pokebeach then you come first, type in pokemon then its harder to be come first.

G

Put the Fake Cards Blanks Tutorial, explaining how to do a Fake card and more!

BLiZzArD

Aspiring Trainer
Google’s search engine is how you’re rated on google if people don't search for you then you don't get counted. Ok site improvements your info is great but I've seen several instances where someone will post a link to the site (on the gym) and then say it's exclusive info to this site. Exclusive Content is great but also a great way to alienate yourself we are all a part of pokemon community. Good communities share info so all will know, not hoard info so the few know.

BLiZz

darkrayquaza

R.I.P.
what about some volunteers to do something like someone to write walkthroughs and cheats for pokemon games and movies and more stuff