Thursday, 2/28, Majestic Dawn Set Logo, SSBB at Sears Early, Pokemon and PokeBeach

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
I already have a reservation at GameStop. I could probably afford to wait since I have a few assignments due and HSPA's next week.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
RE: Thursday, 2/28, Majestic Dawn Set Logo, SSBB at Sears Early, Pokemon and PokeBeac

Wow, when i saw Pokebeach's Front page i saw "SSBB" and was like "Hey they know that Lucario is in Brawl or do you guys not post spoilers... then let me turn what i said before white =F good updates today... Pokemon does relate to the real world... kind of =F

Moneyking63

King of the Waters
WoW I have had pokemon turn up in some strange places in my life but in a lecture where the link was made by a proffesor, with the scan from YOUR website! WOW:p Thats pretty cool!

As for Majestic Dawn looks cool I suppose, the sooner the pre-releases the better:p

As for SSBB at sears thats good! It pretty much confirms no more delays, am I right?!

BM1014

Banner credit to lilsparks and G2F.
I hope that the Malaysian release will be the same as you guy's, since my Nats is at 31st May. o_O

DogMaster40

HEEREE'S JOHNNY!
It's rather ironic that he used that scan, did you talk to him afterwards? As for the Brawl news, I haven't had any luck. The Majestic Dawn logo looks alright.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Majestic Dawn looks all gold and colorful. I like it a lot, actually. It must symbolize the Lv.Xs we'll get in the set. :)

That's wierd that the guy put the Dark Energy from your site in his lecture. I guess he was thinking more people would notice it, but it was a worthy joke. Dark Matter is a cool subject. I can't wait for the Metal Rocks (Metal Energy) lecture. :p

SSBB at Sears ten days before the actual release. I've got a reservation at Software Etc., so there's really no point. I'll pick it up on the 9th or the 10th, depending how fast they get their copies in. I might acutally call the Sears by my house though, just in case...

EDIT: No dice. :[

dmaster out.

marinepika

PB's only Searchman fan.
I live in Newport Beach, guess I better check the Sears here just in case....At least when my mom comes home.

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
Ophie said:
That there's such an overwhelmingly huge amount of stuff completely undetectable to us except through their gravitational pull means we're in need of a substantial rethinking of how the universe works.

Yeah. God works it. Simple as that.

;p

Dark Energy = Meh.

Anyways, that's pretty hilarious about the Pokemon card used in the presentation.

WPM said:
Usually I have music playing in my head from the movies, am thinking about my website, or am reflecting on news going on in the Pokemon world (I am sadly obsessed).

Yeah... I can relate. :]

... Too bad I don't have a local Sears. :/

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
RE: Thursday, 2/28, Majestic Dawn Set Logo, SSBB at Sears Early, Pokemon and PokeBeac

I'm wondering if I should charge this professor 25 cents everytime he uses the scan of MY card! lol I guess I should feel good that my work is helping people learn. Dark Matter, Dark Energy, it is all a myth... The real power is in Metal Energy!

losr18

"LET ME SHOW YOU MY MOVES!"
I called my Sears, and they didnt have them, but the girl told me the release date and everything off the top of her head like she had answered that all day. That, or she likes SSB.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm, I guess there are fewer people into astrophysics here than I thought. It's not my major though; that would be film. I sometimes feel like one of those people in the commercials who say, "I'm not a neurosurgeon. But I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night!"

I already have a reservation at GameStop, fully paid for so I could just pick it up. I intend to go to the March 8th tournament and get my copy at midnight. I don't care if I lose right away; I'm going ot enter to get a taste of what SSBB is like.

There are no Sears department stores in the university town where I'm at, however, or in the entire Santa Cruz county, as far as I know. And the closest Sears to my home in southern California doesn't even carry Nintendo stuff--just Sony and Microsoft. There are a lot of stores like that down there. I don't know why. The positive publicity Nintendo got form the DS, then from the Wii, didn't help anyway. These managers just have their fingers in their ears pretending that Nintendo is out of business or something.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Awesome. That Fluke was pretty sweet. WPM you forgot the "S" on Sears in the final 2 lines of Your Brawl update on the main page.L(

RunningWithScizors

Aspiring Trainer
Regarding the Pokemon reference in the Dark Energy seminar: Well, I'm glad to see that some college professors have a sense of humor. I've heard a lot of nightmare stories about professors with weird or controversial points of view, and it's nice to see someone who makes learning fun for a change.

Chairman Kaga

ALLEZ CUISINE

WTB [Nintendo Wii], PST

Don't want to pay 3x retail, don't have the patience to camp at Best Buy. If I'd known how much Nintendo was going to EPIC FAIL on supplying these things, I would have pre-ordered the system when it came out. I smolder with generic rage.

Dark Torterra

Dark Forest Guardian
I for one think dark energy and dark matter is very interesting. I know little about it (I'm not usually good with physics!), but it intrigues me just the same.

That must have been very scary, though... Pokebeach is getting popular, I guess! Let alone Pokemon.

I don't really like the new logo that much. It's WAAAAAY too big for my liking. Now, if they could only make it smaller, and maybe in shades of yellow, orange, and pink, that would work better. I guess other than that it's OK.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
I called Sears and they seemed to know all about it. They said, "It was a rumor." Since no-one here has managed to snag a copy, I'll believe that and wait for it to come in at Game Stop. Besides, I have a reservation. :p

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All of the store managers were probably notified of the leak and were told to pull the copies.

LakeTrio

Trio says hi!
I'm glad I wasn't there. I bet you $50 that I would of screamed out, "SAY WHAT?!" And fell back on my chair.

At least if they did that in a few of my classes *cough*math*cough* then I'd pay attention more instead of my current B- grade right now.

B

bob82bob

i just got back from sears and they said they had copies of ssbb his morning but they sold them all :(
so i went down the street 2 toys r us (hopeing they screwed up like they usualy do) but they didnt so no ssbb until 3/9