Thursday, 11/22, Togekiss Game Review, New Cresselia and Eevee Promos, Groundbreakers TFG Set List a

Wow that is a big list of figures. I have not seen any figures at the store I go to yet but I will keep a look out for them. My thanksgiving was awesome and I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and I even saw the Pikachu balloon with the red cheeks illuminated. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and to you WPM.:)

The Togekiss review was very insightful and helpfully. Well done to the reviewers for another great review.
The new Japanese promos look cool, and I can't wait for the translations. The artwork on them is great as well.
I don't care about the TGFG much, but now there's a Jigglypuff figure, I may nave to get myself one of them!
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

I still believe in Grass Knot for Togekiss! Owns all Swamperts!

GRASS KNOT GRASS KNOT GRASS KNOT GRASS KNOT!

Grass Knot ftw!

Well, here's another article for our expanding gaming community. Cheers to Kevin!

Señor Noobnerd said:
I still believe in Grass Knot for Togekiss! Owns all Swamperts!

GRASS KNOT GRASS KNOT GRASS KNOT GRASS KNOT!

Grass Knot ftw!

Well, here's another article for our expanding gaming community. Cheers to Kevin!

Yeah, Grass Knot owns and all, but really, who's going to keep a Swampert or Rhyperior in battle against a Togekiss. ;p

Too bad he didn't include all the other crazy Togekiss sets we came up with. :F

I admit that those crazy move sets were fun to create, but they wouldn't ever be seen in the metagame. :p

togekiss is in my best party i know kids at my school when i play togekiss there like lol n00bz they bring out gyrados thunderbolt! FTW! then venasaur FT FTW!!!!!!! Ah kids at school hate me for that but hey i win stuff so im not complaining

Well done on another great article Team Eclipse and KG. The Togekiss movesets were great, but I do remeber you had like 30 movesets to choose from. I think you did an okay job choosing the right ones. The promos look interesting and I can't wait to see what the translations are. The next TFG set looks cool. Thanks for the set-list and the images. I probably won't get into the TFG, because I don't have enough money, and besides, I'm not even that into the TCG, but thanks anyway WPM/Mewchou.

dmaster out.

Landon? Green? They got the names right last time what's going on here.

e: I guess they are pulling these names off of the default name list in their respective games. Variety for nameable characters makes sense I suppose. Still weird that they don't just use the same names.

Wow, there's some nice new models in that set. Strange how there's no D/P characters though :S The two trainers are disapointing (I wanted the girl Green to be in off FR/LG) but otherwize another bunch of awsome sculpts... I NEED that Mewtwo.
I agree with the last guy on Togekiss, if something learns wish, it should at least be considered, one of my favorite moves from passing it to my injured Bronzong. It really annoys people! :D

I can't wait for the tfg set!:D I hope they give Mightyena good moves. I like Green a bit more than red, though.

Back