Thursday, 11/2, PCG: DP Translations and Images

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Hmm, no 2 prize cards for KOing a Lvl X? At least Stage2Turtle Lvl.X is "reasonably" balanced. It's nothing near as uber as DF Ex's. GGGC For 100, 30 to 1 benched and 30 to yourself is fair IMO. The power is a little broken, a free Gust of Wind if you're losing, that can make or break a game. 4 retreat is fair, 160HP is a little high but we'll have to compare it with any other Lvl. Xs out there.

explode electrode!

Aspiring Trainer
the rules say you can evolve as much as you like per turn that will be boring if someone on turn two is behind on prizes cos of starters then evolves 3 to lv.x then scramble + meganium ex to beat them with a stick

Pokémaniac

meow
Abhorsen said:
Hmm, no 2 prize cards for KOing a Lvl X? At least Stage2Turtle Lvl.X is "reasonably" balanced. It's nothing near as uber as DF Ex's. GGGC For 100, 30 to 1 benched and 30 to yourself is fair IMO. The power is a little broken, a free Gust of Wind if you're losing, that can make or break a game. 4 retreat is fair, 160HP is a little high but we'll have to compare it with any other Lvl. Xs out there.

WRONG!

It doesn't have stage 2 ANYWHERE on it- Its basic.
Thus, there must be a giant downside. Like It does 30 damage to Itself in between turns :p

And It looks(Better not be though) Like 300.

mathace

Math Warrior!!
YEAH, but: IT IS LEVELED UP FROM DODALTOISE, IN EFFECT MAKING IT A STAGE 3 CARD. seems reasonable to me to have 160 HP.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Pokémaniac said:
Abhorsen said:

WRONG!

It doesn't have stage 2 ANYWHERE on it- Its basic.
Thus, there must be a giant downside. Like It does 30 damage to Itself in between turns :p

And It looks(Better not be though) Like 300.
Fine then, lets get angry for no reason at all.

WRONG!

You completely misinterpreted my post. I was referencing the Pokemon in general, not the card itself. I simply called it the Stage2Turtle because I simply cannot be bothered remembering its Japanese name, otherwise I would have called it that... I will start learning names correctly when they're in english.

And mathace is right, seeing as it is placed on its original form, it in effect does make it a stage 3 card.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I can't wait to get the new deckboxes/albums. So awesome. :]

Also, images for Unown A and B exist...

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
The image of Metal.E and Darkness.E (basic) looks greater than the other basic energy. If they exist in Reverse Holo, its more better.

mystery

Wulf Boy
The cards are so cool, i hope i get lucario.
i hope you put the episodes soon wpm, i will wait.

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I also like how the Dark and Metal basics look. And that Professor Trainer is pretty sweet, sort of like an Oak's Research but you get to keep a card in your hand. Pretty interesting stuff you found.

Roderick

rodz89
I want 4 of Professor Nanakamado and 4 of Speed Stadium....:)....by the looks of Speed Stadium and the new rules they are trying to make us deck out by any means neccesary...lol

Roderick

rodz89
The only problem with Elekible is how will you manage to attach 3 (L) energies every turn. Other than that it's quite a good card.

-Just me-

Yo!
Draggy attaches L energy to the bench and then elekibble absorbs those energies, you only need 2 draggy's, or 1 draggy and a DRE in hand.

Roy 747

eeveelutions collector
dark and metal r coolest cards ever!!!! nice deck idea with elekibble though

speed stadium has broughten end to draw trainers as we noe them :(

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet I can't wait for the new cards and I wonder what all the pokemon in the set will be.:)

S

shiwei87tan

err.. i have a question about those + & - on the weakness & resistance..

Weakness :
Do you apply the + / - for the weakness before double the damage for weakness..
" e.g. where # = 50, weakness to water + 20 => [(# x 2) +20] = [(50x2) +20] = 120 " or after "e.g. where # = 50, weakness to water + 20 => [(#+20) x 2] = [(50+20) x 2] = 140" ?

Resistance :
If there is a resistance, do you reduce the damage only by the + / - ..
" e.g. where # = 50, resistance to water - 20 => # -20 = 50 - 20 = 30 " or by both
" e.g. where # =50, resistance to water - 20 => [(# -30) -20] = [(50-30) -20] = 0" ?

thanks

from my understanding.. lvl.X pokemon is sounds like the card: Brock's Ninetales pokemon power, where the only difference is that the lvl.X card has to be the same name as the one its attached to, but its not affected by any effect of attack unlike Brock's Ninetales pokemon power where you have to discard the cards attached to it. i don't really likes about those lvl.X card, i'm more interested about those attacks on the basic pokemon that you don't need any energy attached to in order to attack. =D