is that suppossed to say coming to or going to?^
and the new pokemon are awesome i especially love Mimilop, Murmage and Yukinoh

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Thursday, 10/5, Diamond and Pearl PokeDex

chazmander said:
is that suppossed to say coming to or going to?^
and the new pokemon are awesome i especially love Mimilop, Murmage and Yukinoh

Coming to I mean:p I was typing to fast. Now that I look over them again, I see that they're are not as broken. But Regigias is too fast fora Regi. Or even it's legs for that matter.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ but it does get a slow start, so, well, if that doesn't mean that its legs are slow, then what does?

anyways, the only broken poke I can really see is out CREATOR *bows*, it changes its type depending on the plate (a hold item only for it) it holds, that's why scares me =S, that poke is uber+broken+extreme+WHAT+unbeatable

Arcanine 274

=/
this

game

is

going

to

be

AWESOME.

oh yeah...WE'VE GOT A NEW GHOST!!! YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

greatest news ever WPM.

Arcanine out.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

cute-mew said:
^ but it does get a slow start, so, well, if that doesn't mean that its legs are slow, then what does?

anyways, the only broken poke I can really see is out CREATOR *bows*, it changes its type depending on the plate (a hold item only for it) it holds, that's why scares me =S, that poke is uber+broken+extreme+WHAT+unbeatable

Wha????

Arcanine 274

=/
OMG.  I just saw Rampard.

165 BASE attack???  OMG.  just think if it was EV trained and was Adamant 0_0.  We've just found one of the greatest Physical Sweepers if it has a good enough movepool, to EVER see the Pokemon GBA.  I'm speechless.

All hale him!

409-3.png

and here is his stats.

HP: 97
Attack: 165
Defense: 60
Spatk: 65
Spdef: 50
Speed: 58

And if his ability: Fantastic, helps him at all (and it sounds like it will) then he WILL break the format.

Also since he's slow and has nothatgreat HP, you use Follow me, then Sword Dance him (hopefully if he has it) and then RIP the opponent apart!!!

:)  I just broke the format :p

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is an awesome pokedex and there are 2 mistakes though. One is on beequeens sprite. It is not there and on number #433 there is a grey block blocking half the pokemon name and half the sprite but other than that it is pretty good and I like the pokemon too.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Arcanine 274, Rampard's base attack may be very high, but its Speed and defences are so poor that it won't last in battle to use it. He could be good in 2vs2 with Follow Me but you'd have to try that out.

Btw, sprites and the mini-sprites are going all over the place. I've seen a lot of them in places where they shouldn't be...

Arcanine 274

=/

Abhorsen said:
Arcanine 274, Rampard's base attack may be very high, but its Speed and defences are so poor that it won't last in battle to use it. He could be good in 2vs2 with Follow Me but you'd have to try that out.
I know.  That's why i said that it should be used with Follow Me....unless you were remarking to me about my previous comment.  And of course it's going to have bad defences.  What I would do is EV train it in Attack and Def/SpDef and anything left over on the other sort of Defensive area.

Clefable/Togetic/Whatever else with Rampard ftw, and yes Abhorsen I will DEFINATELY be trying that out.

Edit: Scratch that. Abhorsen's wisdom has changed my mind to making it EV training in Attack (had that right at least) and Speed with a Jolly nature. That'll make Rampard a nice little force.

Arcanine out.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Arcanine 274 said:
Clefable/Togetic/Whatever else with Rampard ftw, and yes Abhorsen I will DEFINATELY be trying that out.
No way, Togekiss ftw. It actually has defences which can back it up, plus Serence Grace + attack effects = ownage. Rampard will most likely learn Earthquake or you can teach it to it with the TM, which makes Togekiss perfect being part Flying... Clefable does alright too but it needs to Cosmic Power enough times to be effective. I'd probably max its Attack and Speed, with Jolly nature. Its defences wont help much even when boosted, so you'd want it to be as fast as you can to stop any possible damage to the Follow Me'er pokemon.

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:    Thursday, 10/5, Diamond and Pearl PokeDex

Abhorsen said:
Arcanine 274 said:
No way, Togekiss ftw. It actually has defences which can back it up, plus Serence Grace + attack effects = ownage. Rampard will most likely learn Earthquake or you can teach it to it with the TM, which makes Togekiss perfect being part Flying... Clefable does alright too but it needs to Cosmic Power enough times to be effective. I'd probably max its Attack and Speed, with Jolly nature. Its defences wont help much even when boosted, so you'd want it to be as fast as you can to stop any possible damage to the Follow Me'er pokemon.
WOW.

I almost didn't understand a word you said. Obviously you're better than I am. I now bow to you Abhorsen :p.

Yes I just said the first Follow Me Pokemon to come to mind, which was Clefable followed by Togetic. And you are right, Togekiss is better (hopefully I am thinking of the correct thing, but I'm certain I am).

About the EV's I have been thinking about it for a little while and you just said it before I had time to edit my post. I am not sure about the Defenses part, but I do know that Jolly would be better and EV's in Attack and Speed would be best. I'll go ahead and edit my post.

But seriously, Rampard is awesome in my opinion. I just hope I can make a good team out of it.

But, WPM thanks again for the news. :)

Arcanine out.

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Just so you know Rampard can learn Earthquake and Swords Dance. And Focus Punch. And also, you apparently can transfer your pokemon from the GBA games to D/P at any point once you reach Pal Park. You don't need the National Dex or to have beaten the game in either version. So as soon as you get your Zugaidos in Diamond, you can transfer over your trusty ol' togetic from whatever and evolve it with a light stone and evole your Zugaidos. Fun fun fun.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I know what my ultimate team is now in a 2-on-2:

Castform
PorygonZ
Aruseus
3 Pokemon that have Trick. >XD

Angry_Altaria

Ghostmas!
Head on, apply directly to forehead. Head on, apply directly to forehead. Head on, apply directly to forehead.

Nice pokedex. :]