Thursday, 10/26, EX Dragon Frontiers

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What errors? Please list them so I can fix them. :) I haven't had time to go through the list and fix them.

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I think he's refering to a couple of the element icon pictures being mismatched. I think Kirlia's one of them, but I don't remember seeing any others.

Okay, I've gone through most of them, and it's mainly on the element icons.

Kirlia's are mixed up (32 should be psychic, 33 fire).
Horsea and Seadra should be Fighting.
Dratini should be Grass.
Larvitar's are mixed up (51 fighting, 52 lightning).
Pupitar's are mixed up (58 fighting, 59 lightning).
Ralts's are mixed up (60 psychic, 61 fire).

Unless I missed some, everything else seems fine.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, this is what I found:

- Horsea (#31 and #50) and Seadra (#22 and #37) are Fighting types, not Fire.
- Kirlia #32 and #33 have their types switched around.
- Flaaffy's name is spelt wrong (Flaffy).
- Dratini is a Grass type, not Electric.
- Larvitar #50 and #51 have their types switched around.
- Pupitar #58 and #59 have their types switched around.
- Ralts #60 and #61 have their types switched around.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
While on the topics of incorrect element icons, Sableye in DX is Dark type but it's got the Psychic icon. Just thought i'd point that out.

I can't wait for the other scans though. It was nice to see that some of the translations were incorrect and the actual cards are much less broken. Too bad Flygon ex and Kingdra ex weren't nerfed...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks Chimecho. I'll edit those later.

They got the cards from Target, who was selling them early for some reason.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
alright,first off i'd like to say:

1. WPM,to ease our pain at least tell us what u r up to,so we don't go crazy over closing da forums.

2. Everything looks great...but whats with da stats???

#. Scans Rock both D/P & DF,man i've got to build a top notch gatr/elek deck....who wants to help???

Suraako

Elemental Master
NO BUT I THINK WE HEAR YOU NOW :p

Btw, I like Lickitung and Mantine. Basics that can attack quickly or have powers that normally evolved Pokemon have are awesome in my opinion. Yo me gusta Typhlosion. And I have been waiting for this Ampharos forever. COME ON NOV. 4th COME ALREADY!

Oh, and WPM, just a reminder since I didn't see it on the site, the Deoxys and Mastermind specials will be airing today before Toonami. I think they start 5pm EST.

R

red gyrados

i think that ex dragon frontiers should have 3 theme decks cause there would be more variety of cards

O

oz gb

This is awfull!! The worst expansion ever! And look de HP of the Besic Pokemon!!! They're so weak!! The only good here are the PokePowers and PokeBodies (Snorlax is cool). Well I don't like these new cards at all (except for the water Togepi, Togetic and Mem Ex :p)

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
explode electrode! said:
in the prerelease use a dewgong. it eevil! also i got a gardy ex and a ralts but no kirlia! i also got a ampharos but no mareep or flaffy
Dewong: Dewong has this massive Poke Body to reduce 40 damage from delta Pokemon. This helps espcially in the upcoming Pre-Release that has all Delta Pokemon. Really the only logical basic Pokemon from the set that can do any damage is Totodile with Rage. On the other hand Dewong can OHKO Totodile without taking massive amounts of damage from Totodile.
Arbok: KNow Arbok is another amazing card new to the set that has an attack that does 50 plus 30 if the Pokemon Arbok is attacking is delta.

While Dewong is pwning, power up an Arbok to get ready for more pwning. These two cards are a force to be regond with at the Pre-Releases and Tournaments to come.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Andyman said:
explode electrode! said:
in the prerelease use a dewgong. it eevil! also i got a gardy ex and a ralts but no kirlia! i also got a ampharos but no mareep or flaffy
Dewong: Dewong has this massive Poke Body to reduce 40 damage from delta Pokemon. This helps espcially in the upcoming Pre-Release that has all Delta Pokemon. Really the only logical basic Pokemon from the set that can do any damage is Totodile with Rage. On the other hand Dewong can OHKO Totodile without taking massive amounts of damage from Totodile.
Arbok: KNow Arbok is another amazing card new to the set that has an attack that does 50 plus 30 if the Pokemon Arbok is attacking is delta.

While Dewong is pwning, power up an Arbok to get ready for more pwning. These two cards are a force to be regond with at the Pre-Releases and Tournaments to come.

Wanna pwn more? Get Holon Energy WP!