• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Thundurus-EX / Slaking / Garbodor

archangeljuicy

Aspiring Trainer
I have not tested this deck yet,but I would like some help. So far I have 62 cards in the deck,but I need to make it legal,don't know where to cut from.

• Pokemon:
  • 3-1-3 Slaking
  • 3 Thundurus-ex
  • 2-2 Garbodor

Trainers:
  • 3 Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 3 Colress
  • 3 Skyla
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 4 Enhanced Hammer
  • 4 Colress Machine
  • 4 Plasma Badge
  • 2 Rare Candy
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 1 Computer Search / Gold Potion / Scramble Switch

Energy
  • 10 Electric
  • 4 Plasma

Strategy:
The object us to get Thundurus to use Raiden Knuckle to add energies to Slaking while getting Garbodor up to stop Slaking's ability and also my opponents. Then once set up, hit them to get rid of their energies as much as possible with hammers & attacking.

Edited list to match rules.~KA
[private]Also had to capitalize every card name.-.-~KA[/private]

RE: Thundurus-ex/slaking/garbodor

I think your deck needs Double Colorless Energy, especially thinking in slaking's energy cost
I would put
+4 DCE
+1 Rare Candy
+1 Ultra Ball ( too many pokes xD you need it)
+2 Frozen City: it could work with the strategy of your deck:
Whenever any player attaches an Energy from his or her hand to 1 of his or her Pokémon (excluding Team Plasma Pokémon) put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.
-6 Lightning Energy
-1 Colress Machine
-1 Crushing Hammer
-1 Colress
-1 Enhanced Hammer
-1 Slakoth (you don't need it, because if your opponent plays a Gothitelle, you have garbotoxin)
you have 63 cards
63-11+8 = 60

Re: Thundurus-ex/slaking/garbodor

Thanks for the suggestions,I'll try them. I had 2 dce in the deck,but I took them out for more hammer space,but it will definitely help. I also thought about frozen city when building the deck

Back