• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Thunder Buddies Post-Rotation

Walter Saunders Jr

The Causal Pokemon Player
As stated already in a few of my posts. Me and a few of my pals are doing a tournament season type deal with the upcoming Post Rotation as our format. Granted this is before the new set (Unified Minds) comes out. Really only have been playing for about two to three months give or take. I really do like this game and I simply play for fun with my pals. With that being said, We are now in the middle of our season (I am tied for 1st at the moment) and we are allowed to make edits to our decks. This is my updated version of PikaRom/Thunder Buddies.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Eevee LOT 155
* 1 Oranguru UPR 114
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Zapdos TEU 40
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 86
* 1 Jolteon-GX PR-SM 173
* 1 Mew UNB 76

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
* 2 Judge FLI 108
* 1 Lysandre Labs FLI 111
* 3 Energy Switch SUM 117
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Volkner UPR 135
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 3 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169
* 3 Order Pad UPR 131
* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 4 Custom Catcher LOT 171
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 3 Judge Whistle TEU 146

##Energy - 11

* 11 Lightning Energy Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I would love help/feedback/suggestions on this list I have cooked up. Thank you for all the advice and all that jazz in advance.

Back