Three Pokemon Trademarks for Future Sets Possibly Discovered!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
****SPOILERS BELOW****

Could be the new Pokemon likely to be revealed tomorrow. Especially the latter two (Silver and Jet-Black horse Pokemon?).

Or it could be Marshadow :p

Edit: On second thought, nah, they would probably release a Calyrex themed set first, then the horses + the fusions... and none of the above sets sounds like it would feature Calyrex.

Edit 2: You know what, the more I think about it the more I feel like Matchless Fighter is gonna be Machamp and Silver Lance is going to be Duraludon. Jet Black Spirit could be Gengar (spirit) but it's not really jet-black so not too sure about this one. Also sorry for not tagging spoilers, I dont know how to do that >___>

Last edited:

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
A gigantamax Gengar card would be amazing, it would mean we get a Gengar V aswell :D

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Duraludon got already a V card,and Melmetal G-MAX isn't revealed yet,I think Kingler can be an opportunity

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
If vmax melmetal were to happen, it would be released in the main series first.
so if the set is supposed to be released in march, then potentially gmax melmetal will be released a little bit before then (thats what happened with gmax snorlax and toxtricity) or it will be released way before then. so we'll have to wait and see

EDIT:
Duraludon got already a V card,and Melmetal G-MAX isn't revealed yet,I think Kingler can be an opportunity

I believe that kingler's set would have to do with bubbles/foam, rather than a silver lance because of its move being G-max foamburst

The Fish

0.o
Could be the new Pokemon likely to be revealed tomorrow. Especially the latter two (Silver and Jet-Black horse Pokemon?).

Or it could be Marshadow :p

Edit: On second thought, nah, they would probably release a Calyrex themed set first, then the horses + the fusions... and none of the above sets sounds like it would feature Calyrex.

Wha?
What horses?

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Wha?
What horses?
Game Freak left some Crown Tundra data in the Isle of Armor update including the internal codenames for #896 ("white horse"), #897 ("black horse"), and #898 ("crown" i.e. Calyrex) as well as placeholder names for Calyrex's alt forms which are portmanteaus implying fusions. A key item functioning identically to the Kyurem and Necrozma fusing items was also found.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
If vmax melmetal were to happen, it would be released in the main series first.
so if the set is supposed to be released in march, then potentially gmax melmetal will be released a little bit before then (thats what happened with gmax snorlax and toxtricity) or it will be released way before then. so we'll have to wait and see

EDIT:

I believe that kingler's set would have to do with bubbles/foam, rather than a silver lance because of its move being G-max foamburst
Maybe you're right,but we also know Game Freak can be
unpredictable,so let's see who's right.

Or they can be the two horses from the Crown Tundra as somebody said.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I personally don't think it will be featuring the galarian legendary birds, because I would expect something to do with lasers to be in place of "silver lance"

That's true, but imo Galarian Articuno's lazer could be akin to a lance in it's color, shape and how it strikes the opponent. Umbreon and Darkrai-GX had the Black Lance attack, not because the duo wielded lances but rather because of the implication that the attack impaled the opponent.

Indeed, Silver Lance could be based on Melmetal to promote The Crown Tundra, but the birds have a bigger connection to the DLC. That, along with them being a trio like these sets supposedly are, I think they make the most sense.