Three More Potential Sets Discovered: Eevee Heroes, Sky Stream, Towering Perfection

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Eevee Heroes??? What on earth...? Not complaining, but what...?
I'm guessing that's some sort of box set and not a SET set. But it's odd that it would be trademarked like this, if that was the case, right? Weird...

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
I assume Eevee Heroes is some sort of box, but a small set wouldn't be as weird, if it contained all Eeveelutions in V forms. I wouldn't even mind.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Again, I know Eevee is now a secondary mascot of the franchise who gets promoted out the Arceus, but I still feel happy about Eevee getting the spotlight here in the TCG, simply because it leaves Charizard in some well-deserved dust for once!

Houndoom08

The Cramorant Master
I feel like this isn’t going to be a set containing any staple cards, and more of a set for young collectors who just want some packs to open.

Awesum James

Aspiring Trainer
Psychic-type Sylveon cards will cause me pain.
Oh man, I'm not ready for that at all. :eek:

As for the Eevee love, I'm all for it... Although it sounds much more like a toy set than a TCG set, like a collection of toys featuring Eevee either in different outfits or with all of it's Eeveelutions. But I would love for a set with the 8 Eeveelutions as the Vs, I would never be disappointed with a pull lol

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I assume Eevee Heroes is some sort of box, but a small set wouldn't be as weird, if it contained all Eeveelutions in V forms. I wouldn't even mind.
I totally could see it as a mini set like the Shiny Collection (what became our Radiant Collection in Legendary Treasures). I like that idea!

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
Ohh could there possibly be a new Eeveeloution(s) coming with this set?

Would be dope if it does
I'm still surprised how no one is talking about not getting an Eeveelution in Sword and Shield, when it was supposed to be the gen that adds a new one to the roster...

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Watch Charizard be a secret rare in all of these sets

sigh....

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
what on earth is this "eevee" I hear of. This isn't the Charizard Trading Card Game content I was promised

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Eevee Heroes-I can guess Eevee VMAX but it's already a promo

Sky Streaming-Rayquaza V?????

Towering Protection-Idk,Hatterene VMAX?