Those ugly animations

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I must know, WHERE do those ugly animations that everyone has in their signatures now come from? There's the Chikorita VS Cyndaquil, the Chikorita VS Wobbuffet, the SSBB Nidorina.... And then there's the gifs. The thing WPM has in has avatar, the dancing Plusle and Minun and Mawile, etc.... WHERE DO THEY COME FROM???? I just find them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly annoying, repulsive, and FLOPPY. Well animated, but rather too much so. And then everybody steals them fromm each other, so 5 people have the same cartoon in their sig.... So, where is the mother base for these animations? WHERE?

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, everyone PLEASE stop using this and this avatar. Originality is being crushed.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
I must know, WHERE do those ugly animations that everyone has in their signatures now come from? There's the Chikorita VS Cyndaquil, the Chikorita VS Wobbuffet, the SSBB Nidorina.... And then there's the gifs. The thing WPM has in has avatar, the dancing Plusle and Minun and Mawile, etc.... WHERE DO THEY COME FROM???? I just find them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly annoying, repulsive, and FLOPPY. Well animated, but rather too much so. And then everybody steals them fromm each other, so 5 people have the same cartoon in their sig.... So, where is the mother base for these animations? WHERE?

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, everyone PLEASE stop using this and this avatar. Originality is being crushed.

They come from creativeworlds.net, don't be dissing that site k?

Back