Those stupidly shaped card tins

What do you think about the hexagon card tins?

• I also hate them.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • The're great for storing marbles and sand!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I just throw them away, so I don't care.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

AmishEskimoNinja

Hating durant since 11/16/11
I've got to say, those hexagon shaped card tins are aweful. What did they expect us to put in them, marbles? They made their shape about as bad for storing cards in them as they possibly could have. Wait, I guess they could have made them circular.

Did Yu-Gi-Oh patent the rectangular card tin or something?!

amisheskimoninja said:
I've got to say, those hexagon shaped card tins are aweful. What did they expect us to put in them, marbles? They made their shape about as bad for storing cards in them as they possibly could have. Wait, I guess they could have made them circular.

Did Yu-Gi-Oh patent the rectangular card tin or something?!

Funny enough, I store my extra cards in a Yu-Gi-Oh tin. I bought the tin for the shape of it, and sold the cards on E-bay. If PUSA continues with the idiotic shape of the tins, they won't make much profit on them.

PokeChamp said:
Funny enough, I store my extra cards in a Yu-Gi-Oh tin. I bought the tin for the shape of it, and sold the cards on E-bay. If PUSA continues with the idiotic shape of the tins, they won't make much profit on them.

I need the level X cards badly enough to buy them regardless of the packaging, though.

Yeh its true you have at the noth ends a gap big enough to fit about 50 more cards if it was a rectangle

I just got a tin that the lid doesn't fit right, and I didn't get anything that great!

Ah unlucky, It happened to me I couldnt open it and when I did a dialga LV X tin lid and the card with 2 boosters hit me, but it compensated with the awesome pulls, im gona get a tin tommorow

Maybe you can use it for holding damage counters or dice. I normally just keep some extra cards in them, ones that I think I'll never use in my entire life. :p

Or my 5" stack of Potions that I've been collecting since the first set.

I guess it has some uses, like collectors items and scrap metal. :p

Or what you could do is place pieces of cardboard in them and adhere them so they stay in place, and there you have it! A rectangular space that can easily fit a deck of cards and then some and two tiny spaces if you ant to store dice or glass beads in them or whatnot.

It would be smart if they made it rectangular, and a little wider than 2X2 stack of cards.

I love the shape of the tins. It's so stylish and cool and... stuff. Yeah.
Though I don't really use them for any sort of storage...

Oh, wait. I have my sleeves in one of my Heatran-tins. It's quite nice. ^-^

Given that tins are a terrible storage device for cards anyways (unless you want the cards and cases to be trashed), it's irrelevant to me. I prefer the nice card storage boxes instead.

In my opinion the deck tins don't bother me in the slightest. I think they're really cool with the art work and the LV Promo cards are really cool. I still have all the theme deck boxes I've bought too. So I'm just really lame I guess lol.{M}

I store my empty boosters in them, yeah, I collect the booster packets. I only have the one, but they fit perfectly, although the thing is quite unwieldy, yes.

Back