This One's For Xous

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Thanks for the pic you made for me. Even though you said you didn't need anything in return, I wanted to make you something, so here is a fake card that features one of your beautiful illustrations. I hope you like it. :)

fire_basic_normal.png

Wow, amazing fake! I'm sure Xous will like it! :3

Abstract Poke-Power... the effect is very unique. Will-o'-Wisp is a more basic attack but not used much either which is also a nice addition. I like the Xous symbol that classifies the Nintetales. Very creative idea! Nice work overall! =D

- Luigi

Very cool =] It seems everyone these days is putting Xous' work to good use!

-Black Rayquaza

wow that looks great
all of xous' hard work put to good use to make theat beautiful card
lol

Thank you for making that for me. :3 I saved it and I'll cherish it, for sure.

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Wow, amazing fake! I'm sure Xous will like it! :3

Abstract Poke-Power... the effect is very unique. Will-o'-Wisp is a more basic attack but not used much either which is also a nice addition. I like the Xous symbol that classifies the Nintetales. Very creative idea! Nice work overall! =D

- Luigi
Thanks. I sure hope so. With the Defending Pokemon Burned, it won't take long for it to get 9 damage counters on it and be Knocked Out. And since Kitsune Curse is a Poke-Power, it can still be used when Ninetales X is on the Bench.

Black Rayquaza said:
Very cool =] It seems everyone these days is putting Xous' work to good use!

-Black Rayquaza
No wonder. His work is awesome. :)

Typhlosion said:
wow that looks great
all of xous' hard work put to good use to make theat beautiful card
lol
Thanks. It should be.

Xous said:
Thank you for making that for me. :3 I saved it and I'll cherish it, for sure.
You're very, very welcome. Just as I will/have the Trainer art you made for me. :D

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The card is really good. The pic of Ninetales is awesome.
Thanks. Xous did a great job on the art.

Muddy68 said:
Where did you get the Pokebeach card scan?
It's not a PokeBeach card scan. It's a blank that Cascade made and Cipher made the SP accessories. I put the rest together (and included Xous' artwork). I added the PokeBeach logo to the card myself. If you really thought this was a real card, thank you (since it is a fake).

Neko: Very nice card.
Could you help me on my newest fake set~just for makeing cards.

Back