Pokemon This is another Pokemon is dead, Is it really?

Why do ppl have to insist on any franchise being "dead" just because they don't like...

• Because they're ignorant and stupid

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Because its actually dead an i'm just liking it and i'm too old for it...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The idiot kid in my class wrote this->^.^ ,,|,,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
I don't think so...i have these weirdos in my class that keep hassling me on Proof as to wether or not Pokemon is truly dead, and they want statistics on American Teenagers...

I need some help to put this arguement to rest plz help...i need stories and proof...

Bring in pictures that WPM posted on the main page. They have to believe that.

Pokemon Platinum was highly sold as one of top DS games.

Dead? I don't think so.

Give them a simple commerce lesson; if it's unwanted, why does it continue production? Considering Platinum has come out already, somebody's gotta be buying it, don't they?

Yes but they wanted specific proof of American Teenagers, they Japanese ppl don't count...i hate them, but they've been hassling me since skool stated and its starting to get to me...

^^^ Check the Scholastic Book of World Records. In each of the years 2003, 2005, and 2006, Pokemon had at least 1 of the top 5 games sold that year. In 2003, Pokémon. Silver was #1, and Gold was #2. Yellow was #5. In 2005, Crystal was #... 2 I think? and i 2006, Ruby was #1, and Sapphire was #3.

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
Yes but they wanted specific proof of American Teenagers, they Japanese ppl don't count...I hate them, but they've been hassling me since skool stated and its starting to get to me...

Hey, I'm one of the students who has been "hassling" you in the programming class, Tobi. Look, you gotta understand, when everyone was asking you for PROOF on the matter, they were just joking. We only made fun of you because everyone felt that Pokemon was meant for little kids, so it seemed kind of strange when you were playing it instead of working on assignments in class. Whatever everyone said did not mean it, we were only joking with you for...y'know...fun?:D If our joking got too out of hand, the teacher would have put an end to it (he's not THAT hollow). Everyone gets it, you like Pokemon and there are other teenagers like yourself who also enjoy it. I once hung out with a group of kids who liked Pokemon and they were pretty sweet! Also another reason we make fun of you is because you tend to act like a jerkhole to everyone (i.e. "YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS"), since you automatically assume that you know more then everyone else, which really isn't true. The reason I made fun of you was because I felt sorry for you. Instead of doing the assignments and not being at risk of failing, you would rather play music out loud on your iTouch, post on this forum (which you can easily do at home), and do homework that you should have done at home. Well I'm starting to ramble on, so I'll wrap this up. I hope there's no hard feelings on the matter, and trust me, I've had MY share of being made fun of so I know how you feel. I'll see you on Monday dude, and make sure you make up those assignments you missed!;) GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL...or something.:D

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
Ahhh no!!! sumbody ban please!pleeez!

Ban me? For what?! Telling you the truth? You embarrassed about it? I can understand that, but technically I don't think I have done anything wrong to get banned. If you guys wanna ban me just because I'm in this guys class, go ahead, but don't you think there should be a REASON to ban me?

GamerFreaker said:
Tobi_Akatsuki said:
Ahhh no!!! sumbody ban please!pleeez!

Ban me? For what?! Telling you the truth? You embarrassed about it? I can understand that, but technically I don't think I have done anything wrong to get banned. If you guys wanna ban me just because I'm in this guys class, go ahead, but don't you think there should be a REASON to ban me?

Go away Eric...now >_<

To be honest, he's got a point. Being on the other side, and considering he has a rather verifiable reason to back it up, is infinitely better than theorised psychologies of people who are on the same side as you. But still, if you were playing it in the middle of class when you're supposed to be doing work I'm not suprised, and you really shouldn't be doing that regardless.

Yeah...

The main problem is why were you even doing that during class.

See even the members here agree with me...btw, I'm not Eric. I'll tell you who I am either on Monday or when I feel like it.

^^^ I'm going for #2? and I'm guessing that's... never? :p

Wait, this happened during class? OH, I see why you were being mocked now...
I'm such a slow kid to catch on to things :p

Look in one of the older Guinness Book of World Records. There's something about Yellow being the top game in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back