They should make a sequel to...

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
What do people want for sequels/Games based off of? The ones I want are:

-Original Game (system for sequel) [optional: reason why]

-Kirby Air Ride (Wii)
-WarioWare D.I.Y (3DS)
-Super Mario Sunshine (Wii) [FLUDD]
-The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (Wii) [Multiplayer Zelda Game]
-The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker (Wii) [Sailing, Wind Waker, Graphics, TINGLE]

And please, nobody post saying that what another person wants is unreasonable, this is just what people want, not what is going to happen.

Monster Lab. It was a horribly underrated, yet extremely clever, fun, and interesting game from 2009 (I believe). It would be great to take the storyline further, because if the original was lacking anything, it was character development.

F-Zero GX (Wii) [Because they have not made a new F-Zero game in 6 or 7 years]
Starfox (Wii) [Because Starfox assault was amazing]

Thats what I can think of off the top of my head.

Didn't Wind Waker get two sequels anyway?

I'd like to see a StarTropics III. Make it happen, Nintendo.

And obviously I would also like to see Klonoa 3. <3 Klonoa.

I really want another Pikmin! I've heard rumors of development, but people will say whatever they want on the internet...

Also another Sonic Adventure (WITH Chao) would be great.

@Decmaster: Kirby Air Ride too, yes.

-Mariokart Wii
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I may have heard somewhere this is actually in the works)
-Pokemon: Trading Card Game (Technically Japan got a sequel, but they could make another one to release in the US)

Half-Life_2_Episode_Two_title.jpg

Make it happen NOW, Valve.

Zelda already has a sequel coming out. Also, you guys just got like a new Mario game eight months ago. I've been waiting for YEARS for Half-life 2 Episode 3. There are a bunch of other games, but this is the important one.

I have been waiting nine years for Klonoa 3 and sixteen years for StarTropics III so you can go die in a fire Gale

Mother would love some more games, but sadly Itoi (it's creator) said he had no plans to make any more new ones. However, he did hint that he might make a compilation trilogy sometime :>

@Zenith - about Wind Waker. Story-wise, it did have two sequels, but in terms of graphics and gameplay and its overall world, it didn't (yes the same art style was used, but the graphics themselves were far different). Since Skyward Sword uses a touch of cell-shading, though, I'm happy.

@PokeChamp - about Twilight Princess. No, there is not a sequel in the works (nothing that they've mentioned anyway). Back when Skyward Sword was just a piece of concept art, they specifically said it wasn't a TP sequel, sorry :<

@Myles - Pikmin 3 has been in development for Wii for about three years. Miyamoto has mentioned it the past several E3's, and in an interview this E3, he said they're drawing close-ish to finishing it. I can't wait either :D And yes, Chao in SA2B are what got me into Sonic in the first place. Since then I've gotten out of it a bit with the lack of Chao. So I hope Chao come back too :<

@Decmaster - about Four Swords. This E3, Eiji Aonuma said that he'd love to make another Four Sword-like multiplayer Zelda. He said it's something he constantly thinks about, and mentioned the possibilities with 3DS. So nothing is in the works as of now, but the fact that the head of Zelda production really wants to make one is very good news.

#1weavile said:
Not sure if it is considered a sequel but there is another Zelda game coming out for wii.

It's not a sequel though.

Something I'd really like is Kingdom Hearts 3. Sure there are other games in the canon, but I'd really like a true sequel.

dmaster out.

I totally agree with Kirby Air Ride needing a sequel. I can't even recall how many times I've played that game, how many fun rounds my brothers and I shared together, or how many hours we've logged on that game. It's just begging for a sequel. Even if it didn't get new ships (which would be a bit upsetting), even one with more City Trial levels to choose from, for example, would be well worth it, I think.

Other games I think need sequels:

Legend of Dragoon (PS1), Drakengard 2 (PS2), Zone of the Enders 2 (PS2).

Other than those... All the games that I wanted continued are being continued. The Doom games are getting Doom 4 (first production images in August at QuakeCon 2010!), Pikmin is still going, Golden Sun is finally getting another game, and of course Pokémon games will come out forever.

How about Super Smash Bros for DS? 3DS would be epic :F

And I want a Pokemon RPG Sequel. I've been waiting for 12 years for one. I've heard of the pokemon TCG being made into a game, but then everyone would use Luxchomp and we would die :/. But I want a sequel of that.

And what about the Kirby's Epic Yarn thing?

I wonder if Skyward Sword has ganondorf as the main boss. They've lacked that :/

And for my requests, I want Mother 3 in the US on ANYTHING.

Hatman said:
I wonder if Skyward Sword has ganondorf as the main boss. They've lacked that :/
Ganondorf has been the final boss (or a major threat) in:

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: the Adventure of Link
Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
The Wind Waker
Orace of Seasons/Ages
(Plot Hijacked by Ganon!)
Four Swords Adventures (Like Vaati? TOO BAD. GANON HIJACK.)
Twilight Princess (probably the worst example of Hijacked by Ganon. "You're just now figuring out where Zant got his power?" indeed.)

Give the guy a break! Zelda games are fine without him hijackin' the crap out of everyone. In fact, in two of my favorites in the series (Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening), Ganondorf isn't even mentioned!

And it's not like its been a long time since he was in a game. Twilight Princess was less than four years ago.

Deadly Creatures was really fun and unique but not advertised enough. Luigi's Mansion is like... the game in the most need of a sequel. Ever. Kirby Air Ride and TLoZ Twilight Princess could use sequels as well as Metroid Fusion (I'm saying that because it is teh last game chronologically in the Metroid series and after Other M they would have to continue the timeline since there are just about no gaps left to fill. The only thing is that Metroids are finally gone for good after Fusion... Or hopefully not.)

Meaty said:
Deadly Creatures was really fun and unique but not advertised enough. Luigi's Mansion is like... the game in the most need of a sequel. Ever. Kirby Air Ride and TLoZ Twilight Princess could use sequels as well as Metroid Fusion (I'm saying that because it is the last game chronologically in the Metroid series and after Other M they would have to continue the timeline since there are just about no gaps left to fill. The only thing is that Metroids are finally gone for good after Fusion... Or hopefully not.)

YAY, ANOTHER METROID FAN!!!

I am physiced for Other M but angry it got pushed back to august 31st :(

Metal arms. Great robot shooting game that never really got popular. It was amazing though!

Yeah, Luigi's Mansion definitely needs a sequel. I'm hoping for another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon installment because Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky had my favorite plot line of any game I've ever played and I'd like to see how they top it up. (No, the Wii Explorers of Blazing, Stormy, or Light Squad are not what I'd like in those games, and they weren't even released in America)

Back