TCG Fakes thegrovylekid's Fake Cards - Pokédex Project! (Text Based)

Venusaur HP: 130 [G]
002.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Ivysaur
003.png

Poké-POWER: Chlorophyll
Once during your turn, (before you attack) if Venusaur is on your bench, you may use this Power. Search your discard pile for a basic [G] Energy card and attach it to one of your Benched Pokémon. Then, place 2 damage counters on Venusaur.

[G][G][G][C] Frenzy Plant 100
Discard 2 [G] Energy attached to Venusaur.

Weakness: [R] +30
Resistnace: [W] -20
Retreaet: [C][C][C][C]
3/769
Charizard HP: 130 [R]
005.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Charmeleon
006.png

Poké-POWER: Heat Exchange

Once during your turn, (before you attack) if Charizard is on your bench, you may use this Power. Move a basic [R] Energy attached to one of your Benched Pokémon to your active Pokémon. Then, place 2 damage counters on Charizard.

[R][R][R][C] Blast Burn 100
Discard 2 [R] Energy attached to Charizard.

Weakness: [W] +30
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
6/769
Blastoise HP: 130 [W]
008.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Wartortle
009.png

Poké-POWER: Aqua Fall
Once during your turn, (before you attack) if Blastoise is on your bench, you may use this power. Attach a basic [W] Energy card from your hand to one of your Benched Pokémon. Then, place 2 damage counters on Blastoise.

[W][W][W][C] Hydro Cannon 100
Discard 2 [W] Energy attached to Blastoise.

Weakness: [G] +30
Resistance:
9/769

Should I do Megas as Level Xes?

Last edited:
Yeah, do Megas as LvX. It works quite well thematically as technically Megas are just a more powerful version.

... so wait, I tried to fix the second spoiler on Blastoise and a third spoiler got added? What?

I'll probably do Megas tomorrow. The next question is, should I do this:
[Z] = Bug
[L] = Flying
[O] = Poison
[G] = Ground
[K] = Rock
é = Ice
[H] = Ghost

Last edited:
I personally am not a fan of adding extra types, as I don't see all too much problem with the ones we've got, but your call obviously.

I like the aspect of balance involved with your self-damaging energy support abilities. However, I would fear that (from a pace of the game understanding), they would be abilities' too late in the game to see (as well as underwhelming as they function). Possibly, you could balance this out by opening up the range a little bit and increasing the availability of where you can draw and attach your energies from. Any revealed zone would be good place to start.

Otherwise, I would suggest this ability for Stage 1 designs (under 90 HP) in order to open up the potency of the concept. It would need a little more fabrication to balance it out (discard a Supporter card or something). Just my best advice. It seems neat, but I fear it would be seen all too late in the game as it exists. Possibly sweet in some down-regulated powerlevel era of the game, but treads over waters too familiar to a likewise greater power for comfort (such as Rain Dance). It would be a good idea to take this and open it up with more uniqueness to separate it from those abilities, so that the concept can stand strongly as its own unique idea.

Mega Venusaur HP: 170 [G]
Mega Evolution: Put onto Venusaur
003-mega.gif

Poké-POWER: Forest Growth
Once during your turn, (before you attack) When you put Mega Venusaur onto your active Venusaur, you may use this Power. Search your discard pile for 2 basic [G] Energy cards and attach them to one of your benched Pokémon.

[G][G][G] Chlorophyll Beam 80
If Venusaur has less Energy attached to it than the defending Pokémon, Your opponent switches the defending Pokémon with one of his or her benched Pokémon.

Put this card onto your active Venusaur. Mega Venusaur can use any Attack, Poké-POWER, or Poké-BODY from its previous stage

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [W] -30
722/769
The other Megas will come later!

Mega Charizard HP: 150 [N]
Mega Evolution: Put onto Charizard
006-mega-x.gif

Poké-BODY: Draconic Aura
If your Opponent's Active Pokémon is not a [N] Pokémon and attacks Mega Charizard while Mega Charizard is your active Pokémon, place 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.

[R][R][D][C] Inferno Onrush 140
Discard all Energy attached to Charizard. Charizard does 30 damage to itself.

Put this card onto your active Charizard. Mega Charizard can use any Attack, Poké-POWER, or Poké-BODY from its previous stage.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance: [G] -30
Retreat: [C][C][C]
723/769

Mega Charizard HP: 15o [R]
Mega Evolution: Put onto Charizard
006-mega-y.gif

Poké-POWER: Heat Wave
Once during your turn, (before you attack) when you put Mega Charizard onto your active Charizard, you may use this Power. Move 2 [R] Energy attached to one of your Pokémon to another one of your Pokémon in any way you like.

[R][C][C] Gale Force Recoil 60
Switch Charizard with one of your Benched Pokémon.

Put this card onto your active Charizard. Mega Charizard can use any Attack, Poké-POWER, or Poké-BODY from its previous stage.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: [G] -30
Retreat: [C][C]
724/769

Mega Blastoise HP: 160 [W]
Mega Evolution: Put onto Blastoise
009-mega.gif

Poké-POWER: Aqua Launcher
Once during your turn, (before you attack) when you put Mega Blastoise onto your active Blastoise, you may use this Power. Attach 2 basic [W] Energy cards from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon.

[W][W][C] Hydro Barricade 60
Blastoise takes 20 less damage during your Opponent's next turn.

Put this card onto your active Blastoise Mega Blastoise can use any Attack, Poké-POWER, or Poké-BODY from its previous stage.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:
725/769

Last edited:
Caterpie HP: 30 [G]
Basic
010.png

[C] Caterpillar Tackle 10
Caterpie does 10 damage to itself.

[G][C] Papillon light
Search your deck for a card with Metapod in its name and put it onto Caterpie. (this counts as evolving Caterpie.) If Caterpie has exactly 10 HP left, search your deck for a card with Butterfree in its name instead and put it onto Caterpie. (this counts as evolving Caterpie.)

Weakness: [R] +10
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
10/769

Last edited:
Really like how you're doing Megas! I could definitely see both Charizards having a bit of synergy with one another...

Metapod HP: 60 [G]
010.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Caterpie
011.png

Poké-BODY: Tough Cocoon
Any damage done to Metapod by your opponent's active Pokémon is reduced by 10.

[G] Stiffen
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to Metapod during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [R] +20
Resistance:
11/769

Last edited:
Butterfree HP: 90 [G]
011.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Metapod
012.png

[C] Glitter Dance
Search your deck for up to 3 cards with Butterfree in their name and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[G][C][C] Butterfly Tackle 30+
This attack does 20 more damage for each card with Butterfree, Beautifly, and Vivillon in their name on your bench.

Resistance:
Retreat:
12/769
Hurrah for the Butterfly Tackle archetype!

Yes, Beautifly and Vivillon will have the Butterfly Tackle attack.

Last edited:
You're missing a vital piece of information in Butterfly Tackle - where do this Pokemon need to be? In your hand, in your discard, on your bench, in play?

Weedle HP: 30 [G]
Basic
013.png

[C] Poison Trap
Switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. The new Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[G] Poison Sting 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness: [R] +10
Resistance:
13/769

Kakuna HP: 70 [G]
013.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Weedle
014.png

[G] Poison Sting 10
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[G][C][C] Cocoon Tackle 40

Weakness: [R] +20
Resistance:

Last edited:
Just so you know, "opponent's" is one of those that falls under the "don't capitilise" category. ;)

Beedrill HP: 100 [G]
014.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Kakuna
015.png

[C][C] Melissaphobic sting
If your opponent has a baby Pokémon on their bench, this attack does 30 damage to that Pokémon. (don't apply weakness and resistance to benched Pokémon)

[G][G] Pierce 50
This attack's damage isn't affected by resistance.

[G][G][C] Swarm 80
If you have 4 or less Pokémon on your bench, this attack does nothing.

Resistance:
15/769

Mega Beedrill HP: 130 [G]
Mega Evolution: Put onto Beedrill
015-mega.gif
[/IMG] mega_beedrill_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d82deuu.png
Poké-BODY: Quick Efficiency
If Mega Beedrill has less Energy attached to it than the Defending Pokémon, the attacks of Mega Beedrill do 30 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C] Piercing Strike 30
Before doing damage, you may switch the defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Put this card onto your active Beedrill. Mega Beedrill can use any Attack, Poké-POWER, or Poké-BODY from its previous stage.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Retreat:
726/769
Here you go! Pidgey line will go up later today!

Last edited:
Pidgey HP: 40 [C]
Basic
016.png
[C] Passenger Pidgey
Search your deck for a Supporter card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Gust 10

Weakness: [L] +10
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat: 1

Pidgey HP: 40 [C]
Basic
View attachment 9385
[C] Passenger Pidgey
Search your deck for a Supporter card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Gust 10

Weakness: [L] +10
Excatly that one Flying type i don't really like steals my name! :rolleyes:
He is going to get that back, cool attack name though "Passenger Pidgey"

Excatly that one Flying type i don't really like steals my name! :rolleyes:
oh, sorry. Would you rather be...

Pidgeotto HP: 70 [C]
016.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Pidgey
017.png
[C][C] Gust 30

[C][C][C] Blow Away
Each player shuffles one of his or her Benched Pokémon and all cards attached to it back into their deck.

Weakness: [L] +20

Back