TCG Fakes thegrovylekid's Fake Cards - Pokédex Project! (Text Based)

Will this answer that question?
Sudowoodo HP: 90 [F]
Basic
View attachment 8143
[C] Mimic
Choose one of the defending Pokémon's attacks. Sudowoodo copies that attack except for it's energy cost.

[F][C] Copycat Punch 50+
If Sudowoodo used Mimic during your last turn, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance: [C] -20
Retreat: 2
THERE. I THINK I CAPITALIZED EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO.

Sudowoodo Mimics AT Unfezant's Feather Dance
Next turn, uses Copycat Punch
170 damage for 2 energy before adding Strong Energy/Muscle Band

I like this.

And I'll add Roselia.

Roselia HP: 70 [G]
Basic
315.png
[G] Sleep Powder 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

[G][C] Hazardous Petals
If this Pokémon has any [G] energy cards attached to it that are not used to pay for this attack's attack cost, you may switch the Defending Pokeémon with one of your opponent's benched Pokémon. If you do, the new Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned, Burned, and Confused. Shuffle Roselia and all cards attached to it into your Deck.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [W] - 20
Retreat: 1

Roserade will also be a part of the set, but I'll save Roserade's reveal for later.

Karrablast HP: 50 [G]
Basic
588.png
[G] Horn attack 30
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

[G][M] Metal Coating
If this Pokémon has any [M] energy attached to it, search your deck for a card named Escavalier and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Resistance:

Last edited:
Metal Coating should just cost [G][M]...It has no effect if you just have [G][C]
Well, tbf, there is absolutely no reason for it to be [G][M] except make the card look a bit weird having two different energy costs if it was made into real life.

Last card of the day

Escavalier HP: 100 [M]
588-1.png Stage 1: Evolves from Karrablast
589.png
[M] Iron Poke 20
This attack does 10 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokémon. [Don't apply weakness and resistance to benched Pokémon.]

[M][M][M] Metal burst
Count the number of damage counters on this Pokémon. Then, place double that amount on the defending Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for this damage.

Resistance: [P] -20
Retreat: 3

Not particularly exciting, but every set needs a few stock rares.

You can always make metal coating on Karrabast to CC, then make it do damage and have that affect only if a M energy is attached.

Honedge HP: 60 [M]
Basic
679-2.png
[M] Sheathe
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to Honegde during your opponent's next turn.

[M][C] Slash 20

Espeon HP: 90 [P]
133.gif Stage 1: Evolves from Eevee
ø Stop: Prevent all effects of your opponent's abilities done to this Pokémon.
196.gif
[P] Shadow Ball
This attack does 50 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon. Also apply Weakness and Resistance to your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[P][C] Psycannon 60+
If Espeon only has [P] energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage and 20 damage to one of your opponent' benched Pokémon. [Don't Apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.]

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
retreat: 0

Finally I go back to the Eeveelutions. Only 1 left now!

Sylveon HP: 100 [Y]
133.gif Stage 1: Evolves from Eevee
ø Double: This Pokémon may have 2 Pokémon tools attached to it.
700.gif

Ability: Dance of the Fairies
As often as you like during your turn, you may return a [Y] energy attached to 1 of your [Y] Pokémon to your hand.

[Y][C] Ribbon Healing 20
You may attach as many [Y] energy as you like to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. For each energy attached in this way, heal 10 damage from that Pokémon.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance: [D] -20

If there was a tutorial/font guide for ancient traits I'd love to. However it would take quite some time for me to experiment on my own, time that I don't have thanks to finals.

Thanks for offering anyways, Reggie :)

Doublade HP: 80 [M]
679-1.png Stage 1: Evolves from Hondege
ø Double: This Pokémon can have 2 Pokémon tools attached to it.
680.gif

Ability: Two Blades
Whenever this Pokémon attacks, you may attack again using that same attack. Flip a coin. If heads, the second attack does 20 more damage.

[M][C] Thousand Slashes 20x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

The most necessary AT in existence.

That Doublade feels a bit OP, at least in current format. Trick Coin + Muscle Band + Omega Barriage feels like a lot of damage... but I'm wondering if that's only in theory, and may actually be all good in practice. That'd be interesting to try out - to see the odds.

That Doublade feels a bit OP, at least in current format. Trick Coin + Muscle Band + Omega Barriage feels like a lot of damage... but I'm wondering if that's only in theory, and may actually be all good in practice. That'd be interesting to try out - to see the odds.
It's more just to be silly, because it has two swords, so it can hold 2 tools, and can attack twice :p still, it would be weird to see.

Aegislash HP: 140 [P]
680.png Stage 2: Evolves from Doublade
681.png

Ability: Royal Duties
Once during your turn [Before you attack] you may discard any number of cards from your hand. If you do, draw cards equal to the amount of cards you discarded.

[P][P][C] Mighty Shield
Prevent all damage done to Aegislash by attacks during your opponent's next turn. Aegislash has no Ability and cannot attack during your next turn.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Aegislash HP: 130 [M]
680.png Stage 2: evolves from Doublade
search-1.jpg
[M][C] Flash Cannon 50
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokémon. [Don't Apply Weakness and Resistance to benched Pokémon.]

[M][M][M][M][M] Mighty Sword
This attack does 300 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Discard all [M] Energy attached to Aegislash. Aegislash takes 50 more damage during your next turn.

Last edited:
This card is not part of the set, but..

Oyuki [Glaceon] HP: 100 [W]
∑ Shimmer: When your opponent's Pokémon attacks this Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of that attack, including damage, done to this Pokémon by that attack.
th-2.jpg

Ability: Snow Cloak
If hail is in effect, when your opponent's active Pokémon attacks while this Pokémon is active, flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of that attack, including damage, done to this Pokémon.

[W] Hail
This effect lasts for 5 turns. In between turns, each player's Pokémon [except for any [W] Pokémon] take 10 damage.

[W][W][C] Blizzard 80+
If hail is in effect, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance:

Back