TCG Fakes thegrovylekid's Fake Cards - Pokédex Project! (Text Based)

turns out with Victini, there's a 93.75% chance of flipping heads.

Also, å Growth Glaceon!

Glaceon HP: 100 [W]
133.gif Stage 1: Evolves from Eevee
å Growth: When you attach an energy card from your hand to this Pokémon, [Except with an attack, ability, or trainer card] you may attach 2 energy cards.
471.gif
[W][C] Blizzard 30
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokémon. [Don't apply weakness and resistance for this damage.]

[W][W][W][C] Ice Age 50+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] energy attached to this Pokémon. The defending Pokémon is now asleep.

Weakness: [M] - 20
Resistance:
Retreat: 2

Leafeon's Conquest art was too cute to pass up.
∆ Evolution Leafeon!
Leafeon HP: 100 [G]
∆ Evolution: you may play this card from your hand to evolve a Pokémon even if it is your first turn or the turn you play that Pokémon.
470.png
[G] Quick Tackle 10+
If this Pokémon evolved from Eevee this turn, this attack does 70 more damage.

[G][G][G][C] Leaf Storm 60+
Discard all [G] energy attached to Leafeon. This attack does 20 more damage for each [G] energy you discarded this way.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [W] - 20
retreat: 2

It partners well with my favourite.

Vaporeon HP: 110 [W]
å Recovery: When this Pokémon is healed, double the amount healed.
134.gif
Ability: Refreshing Shower
Once during your turn, [before you attack] you may discard a [W] energy card from your hand. If you do, heal 20 damage from Vaporeon.

[W][W] Riptide 30+

This attack does 10 more damage for each [W] energy in your discard pile. then, shuffle each [W] energy in your discard pile back into your deck.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:

Umbreon HP: 100 [D]
133.gif Stage 1: evolves from Eevee
Ω Barrier: Whenever your opponent plays a trainer card, [excluding Pokémon tools and stadium cards] prevent all effects of that card done to this Pokémon.
197.gif
[D] Moonlight attack 10
Heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

[D][D][C] Evoblast 50+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Evolution of Eevee you have in play.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: [P] - 20

Espeon and Sylveon will take a bit more time, enjoy these while you wait!

Last edited:
Still Stupmed on the current Eeveelutions, so....

Snivy HP: 50 [G]
Basic
495.gif
[G] Call For Friends
Search your deck for a card named Snivy, reveal it, and put it onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[G][C] Leaf Tornado 20
Move all energy attached to Snivy to one of your benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [R]x2
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat: 1

WRITER'S BLOCK WHY????

Servine HP: 70 [G]
495.png Stage 1: Evolves from Snivy
∆ Plus: When this Pokémon knocks out one of your opponent's Pokémon, take 1 more prize card.
496.png

[G][C] Leaf Tornado 60
Move all energy attached to Servine to one of your benched Pokémon.

[G][G] Leaf Storm 90
Discard all energy attached to Servine.

Retreat:

[/Spoiler

I like the way of using one Ancient Trait for each Eeveevolution :)

Flareon is my favourite ;)

Serperior HP: 130 [G]
496-1.png Stage 2: Evolves from Servine
497.gif
[G] Giga Drain 30
Heal as much damage as you did to the defending Pokémon.

[G][C] Leaf Tornado 90
Move all energy attached to Serperior to one of you benched Pokémon.

Retreat: 0

Serperior HP: 130 [G]
View attachment 8041 Stage 2: Evolves from Servine
View attachment 8040

[G] Giga Drain 30
Heal as much damage as you did to the defending Pokémon.

[G][C] Leaf Tornado 90
Move all energy attached to Serperior to one of you benched Pokémon.

Seeing some sweet cards! One thing to be careful of is the grammar. Both "defending" and "benched" should be capitalized.

Grammar has never been my strong point.
Caterpie HP: 30 [G]
Basic
010.png
[C] Tackle 10

[G] String Shot
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon pays [C] more energy to attack during his or her next turn.

Resistance:
I can't be the only one who finds it funny that a caterpie of all things can stop Seismitoad-EX.

Metapod HP: 80 [G]
010.gif Stage 1: Evoles from Caterpie
011.png
[G] Harden
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to metapod is reduced by 60.

Resistance:
Retreat: 3
And now Metapod is stopping toad, too!

Butterfree HP: 110 [G]
011.gif Stage 2: Evolves from Metapod
012.png
[G] Pollenate
Heal 20 damage from all of your [G] Pokémon.

[G][C] Pollen Burst 50+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [G] Pokemon you have in play with no damage counters on it.

Resistance: [F] - 20

Time for the first Lvl. X!
Butterfree Lvl. X HP: 130 [G]
Level Up: Put onto Butterfree
012-1.gif

Ability: Flutter
As long as Butterfree Lvl. X is in play, each of your Pokémon's retreat cost is 0.

[G][C] Butterfly Tackle 60+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Butterfee, Beautifly, or Vivillon you have in play.

Put this card on your active Butterfree. Butterfree Lvl. X can use any attack or ability from it's previous level.

Resistance: [F] -20

Hope you enjoy!

Minccino HP: 60 [C]
Basic
572.png
[C] Attract
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon can't attack next turn.

[C][C] Tail Clean
Each special energy attached to the defending Pokémon counts as [C] instead of it's normal type, and has no secondary effect, until the end of your opponent's next turn.

resistance:

More toad hate!

Cinccino HP: 90 [C]
572-1.png Stage 1: Evolves from Minccino
573.png
Ability: Skill Link
When this Pokémon attacks, after the attack, you may use another attack for each Cinccino you have in play.

[C][C] Do the Wave 10x
This attack does 10 damage for each Pokémon you have in play.

Resistance:

Mawile HP: 70 [Y]
Basic
303.png
Ability: Jaw Deception
Once during your turn [Before you attack] You may place 1 card from your hand face down. Your opponent must guess if it is a Pokémon card, a trainer card, or an energy card. After they guess, reveal that card. If they guessed correctly, they draw 2 cards. If they guess incorrectly, search your deck for a card that is the same as the card you placed face down [For instance, if they guessed Pokémon, and it was a trainer card, search your deck for a trainer card] and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards, then return the card that you placed face down to your hand.

[Y][C] Scary Face 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

I know the weakness and resistance on this card apply to metal, not fairy, but I think it made the most sense for a Mawile. Also, what's a set without a random game!

Last edited:
Adding June's CaC entry here.
Dedenne - Lightning - HP: 70
Basic
702-gif.8096

Ability: Chain Lightning
As long as Dedenne is your active Pokémon, each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon for each [L] Pokémon on your bench.
[L] Nuzzle 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Resistance: [M] - 20

Now for the set cards!

Reader: What?! 2 updates in 1 day! What is this nonesense? Have you been abducted by aliens?

Me: No, I just have too much free time.

Trainer // Supporter
Youngster
Spr_DP_Youngster.png
Search your deck for up to 2 Pokémon with 50 HP or less, reveal them, and put them on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You may only play 1 supporter card during your turn [Before you attack]

Trainer // Item
Meteorite

Bag_Meteorite_Sprite.png

If you have a Pokémon in play whose type is [F], [P], or [Y] then you may search your deck for a card with Meteorite in your name and place it into your hand. This turn only, when you attack with one of your [F], [P], or [Y] Pokémon, that attack does 10 more damage.

You may play as many item cards during your turn [Before you attack].

Okay, I goofed a bit.

Beautifly and Vivillon are not in the set.

They will be in future sets.

With that out of the way...

Trainer // Stadium
Forest
th-8.jpg
Once during either player's turn, both players may return as many [G] energy to their hand from their Pokémon as they like. If they do, each player may attach [G] energy in their hand to any of their Pokémon in any way you like.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if a stadium card with a different name comes into play.

Last edited:
Mawile HP: 70 [Y]
Basic
View attachment 8135
Ability: Jaw Deception
Once during your turn [Before you attack] You may place 1 card from your hand face down. Your opponent must guess if it is a Pokémon card, a trainer card, or an energy card. After they guess, reveal that card. If they guessed correctly, they draw 2 cards. If they guess incorrectly, search your deck for a card that is the same as the card you placed face down [For instance, if they guessed Pokémon, and it was a trainer card, search your deck for a trainer card] and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards, then return the card that you placed face down to your hand.

[Y][C] Scary Face 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now paralyzed.

I know the weakness and resistance on this card apply to metal, not fairy, but I think it made the most sense for a Mawile. Also, what's a set without a random game!

The first Ability has the wrong text. Use Cedric Juniper, which does something similar, as a reference. And while I'm here, Defending and Paralyzed should always be capitalised. Love the attack name xD

The first Ability has the wrong text. Use Cedric Juniper, which does something similar, as a reference. And while I'm here, Defending and Paralyzed should always be capitalised. Love the attack name xD
[Facepalms] I will never get that right, will I?

Return of the baby Pokémon!
Bonsly HP: 30 [F]
Basic
∂ Sudowoodo: This Pokémon can evolve into a card named Sudowoodo.
438.gif

Ability: Sweet Sleeping Face
If this Pokémon is asleep, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon.

[] Temperature regulation
Discard a [R] energy attached to one of your Pokémon. If you do, search your deck for a [W] energy and attach it to that Pokémon. Bonsly is now asleep.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat:
I have to make every card unique, not useful. :p

Budew HP: 30 [G]
Basic

∂ Roselia: This Pokémon can evolve into a card named Roselia.
406.gif

Ability: Sweet Sleeping Face
If this Pokémon is asleep, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon.

[] Sweet Scent
Switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's benched Pokémon. If you do, move all energy attached to the new active Pokémon to one of your opponent's benched Pokémon. This Pokémon is now asleep.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat:

So cute! Will we get a Sudowoodo?
Will this answer that question?
Sudowoodo HP: 90 [F]
Basic
185.png
[C] Mimic
Choose one of the Defending Pokémon's attacks. Sudowoodo copies that attack except for it's Energy cost.

[F][C] Copycat Punch 50+
If Sudowoodo used Mimic during your last turn, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance: [C] -20
THERE. I THINK I CAPITALIZED EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO.

Last edited:
Back