The worst trade you ever made?

d master342 said:
I traded a couple decent cards for an Uxie LA. At first glance, this is a wonderful trade, but the card is in the worst condition I have ever seen in my life. I'll get a pic of it maybe, but yeah, I still needed the Uxie. ;o

dmaster out.

Eh, I've got 5 of them, just sitting in my binder =/

My worst trade? Probably Flygon X and 3 Flygon for Electivire FB Lv.X..

My friend said it was a good trade. Some little kid got his deck done, and I don't have the Electivire FB X anymore :(

penny power said:
Nah, cards >>> money. XD

yes, cards are what I mainly spend money on too lol. :p
mr.619 said:

My friend said it was a good trade. Some little kid got his deck done, and I don't have the Electivire FB X anymore :(

Ouch, Flygon Lv.X alone is worth twice as much as Electivire FB Lv.X dude!

I just thought of another bad trade back when I was a huge noob, as was my friend who ripped me off lol. My friend was mean, always trying to rip me off though even he was and idiot at the game too in the end, and i wanted his holon phantoms Kingdra sooooooooo bad and he kept saying no until i offered like a stack of 10 rares and holos! D'oh! :(

Meaty said:
mr.619 said:

Ouch, Flygon Lv.X alone is worth twice as much as Electivire FB Lv.X dude!

Indeed it is. Everyone said they would be worth a lot.. Turns out, their probably not even $20.

Meh =/.. Whatever though. I have enough cards to make up for it now for spending low amount of money.

mr.619 said:

Five Uxies in bad condition or just five Uxies? ;p

dmaster out.

My:
Wailord GE

Their:
Galade 4

Whata mistake when I found out that Wailord was worth $8 and Galade only $1.50

starcharge said:
My:
Wailord GE

Their:
Galade 4

Whata mistake when I found out that Wailord was worth $8 and Galade only $1.50

No. Actually, Wailord has almost no worth and Gallade 4 can level up and the Lv. X is decent. So, your trade was actually good on your side.

kashmaster said:
^ Wailord is worth $6 as children believe it has 200 hp thus being the best pokemon.
It's ironic though, b/c it's actually really bad! It looks cool to have as a collector's item, though!

At the Great Encounters Prerelease (I was a total 100% noob back then), I drew 2 CLAYDOLS in my packs. I didn't think anything of them and so when someone was looking for Claydols and had a Blaziken and offered to do the trade but he said it would take two Claydols since his Blaziken was shiny and being the noob that I was I took the deal. I have wanted to reverse that sad trade forever since then.

Daren said:
At the Great Encounters Prerelease (I was a total 100% noob back then), I drew 2 CLAYDOLS in my packs. I didn't think anything of them and so when someone was looking for Claydols and had a Blaziken and offered to do the trade but he said it would take two Claydols since his Blaziken was shiny and being the noob that I was I took the deal. I have wanted to reverse that sad trade forever since then.
Wow. You make it sound so TRAGIC. I mean, it's horrible, yes, but nobody died!

PokemonSteve said:
When pokemon just came out. I traded my holo machamp for a double colourless energy.
Well, it was a bad trade, but it wasn't as bad as you think. Base machamp is just worth $1.50.
PS: You are so AWESOME! You live in ENGLAND!!!!!

Okay, I guess it IS possible to be noobier than I was. Still, it would have to be pretty bad.

Back