BW/BW2 The White Forest and Black City on the MAP!!

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
I have no clue if there's a thread similar to this but whatever..

2h3pf7b.png

You can see the white thing is the white forest because if you look carefully its white with trees sticking out, kinda like that one image.

For the black city, you can see the blue areas of the city, black, and grey.

TastyTangrowth

Aspiring Trainer
i thought they were exclusive to the different version. maybe in the third game both of them will be there (like on the map)

Shimama-man

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think so... The white forest has a big tree in it and Black city is more technological and stuff... It could be another version difference though!

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
To me it doesn't seem like that is the place. There are forests in the White version and I can't see any forests or anything. Also the city would have a little more buildings then that most likely.

monpyro97

I'm back !
I dont think so but it could happen .The thing that makes me think so is that i dont really see black city

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
You found something good there, but it isn't Black City/White Forest. It looks more like one of those cities we seen that is different in the other version... but thats confusing on the map XD

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder....

Could it be possible....that both Black City and White Forest will be in both games.....however say you have Pokemon Black.....then a special wifi event might give you access to White Forest and vice versa.

Just a thought

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
If you saw the Pokemon Sunday episode you would see that the city changes appearance depending on the game (at least i'm assuming depending on the game).

x598

Aspiring Trainer
TastyTangrowth said:
i thought they were exclusive to the different version. maybe in the third game both of them will be there (like on the map)

well maybe for black and white their will be people there that don't let you pass like in HHSS when you try to go to Kanto or Mt.Silver before you go through victory road.

omzebra

Reshiram Master!!!!! >:D
I think the tornado in the middle was confirmed to transport you to the High-Link

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
omzebra said:
I think the tornado in the middle was confirmed to transport you to the High-Link
It isn't a tornado. Neither it is confirmed that is has anything to do with the High-Link.

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
Pokequaza said:
It isn't a tornado. Neither it is confirmed that is has anything to do with the High-Link.
Yes it was confirmed in the latest CoroCoro scans.

And I dont think that Black City/White Forest are there.I think their location is somewhere in the part of the map that is covered by clouds.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
The Spook said:
Yes it was confirmed in the latest CoroCoro scans.

And I don't think that Black City/White Forest are there.I think their location is somewhere in the part of the map that is covered by clouds.

Oh yes sorry, I apologize. Anyway it isn't a tornado.

oakbark

Aspiring Trainer
In that dual-coloured town ... does that black thing in the middle have two dragon heads on it?