Weird Al is a musical genuis.

• Totally!!!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No way, man.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Are there any big Weird Al fans in this forum except me? If so, post here!!!

Weird Al is undoubtedly my favorite musician. My first album was Poodle Hat, then I got his most recent - Straight Outta Lynwood - and was hooked. The man is HILARIOUS!!!!! White and Nerdy is one of my favorite songs, but my all time favorite would probably be Livin' in the Fridge, Like a Surgeon, or My Bologna.

Yea! I made some similar topic once before. But I think it is already dead, so I guess Weird Al fans can talk about him here. I like White and Nerdy (of course), Amish Paradise (Wow it's awesome), ... and his interviews (Eminem vs Weird Al, ...) are soooo cool as well. He definitely is the best "parodyer" ever.

yugi_n00b said:
greatest parodyer ever...screw lemon demon!!!
Uh... Lemon Demon doesn't do parodies, does he? All I've heard of his is original work....

And don't go around bashing other comedy artists. They'll never take considerable fame away from Weird Al, and besides, who will carry the torch when Al's career ends? Not to mention other comedy and pardoy artists of the Dr. Demento show inspired Al to do the work he does today.

Is there anyone here who is a fan of his older work as well, and not just the new stuff? Off the Deep End and Dare to be Stupid are some of my favorite albums of all time. I love One More Minute, Trigger Happy, and The Plumbing Song.

Back