Pokemon The Ultra Beast Pokédex

MetaCall

ADVGYM
Am I the only one who thinks the Ultra Beast in Sun & Moon aren't really the first Ultra Beast to be introduced by Pokémon?

I'm sure if we look back throughout the years that we can come up with a list of Pokémon who could've been Ultra Beast all along.

Please post below any Pokémon that you suspect could actually be Ultra Beast!

MetaCall

ADVGYM
Ultra Beast Pokémon Suspect(s) 001 Staryu & Starmie

IMG_1922.JPG
Once thought to be apart of Deoxys, the Staryu evolution has always presented interesting paradoxes surrounding its origin.

MetaCall

ADVGYM
Ultra Beast Pokémon Suspect(s) 002 the Unown

IMG_1923.PNG
Ironically, the UNOWN are the first known Pokémon to come through a worm whole.

Nyora

A Cat
Btw if you ever noticed all the Ultra Beasts stats are made up of prime numbers, meaning more than likely, Starmie, Staryu, and Unown probably aren't Ultra Beasts. Later today I'll go and look at potential ultra beast Pokémon.

Xys

Otherworldly Trainer
Besides the prime numbers stats, I think the Pokémon stated above could very well be ultra beasts.

But, so could Deoxys, I know it's a space virus on a meteor, but isn't it strange how that meteor is on a specific path to the pokémon planet in the delta episode?
And the thing about the link cable and portals to other worlds, that seems a little ultra-beasty.
I don't have much to go off of though, because I'm too lazy to conduct a full-on theory.