<--||~The ultimate avatar shop~||-->

So how do u like this shop? BE HONEST!

• Total voters

Zahd

~••//I am Umbreot//••~

Welcome to..
<--||~The ultimate avatar shop~||-->

Quick rundown of this place-

Welcome to the ultimate avatar shop, I am your host. I shall be making you the best ever avatars that come in whatever bamboozleing way you can think off. Call me umbreot or Chris, what ever you like.

I want you to be thrilled with these avatars and I hope you use them here at Pokebeach or somewhere else. Just follow the basic rules of pokebeach and the OTHER RULES I HAVE and u shuld be fine. K? K.

|!STOP!|

.::THE RULES::.

Dont just skip over these, read them. They might save you from being banned.

• This is the #1 rule, GIVE CREDIT. I dont care where u use them, gimme credit. If u dont I will ask u once, then twice, then once more. The third time u get banned. You can give me credit by simply saying "made by umbreot". If its somewhere else rather than here, say "made by umbreot from Pokebeach"
  • Do not edit in anyway other than transparency or adding text. If you want to edit it in any other way, ask me first if u are allowed. This time, I will tell u to delete the pic if u dont listen. If u still dont listen, I will report u.
  • Do not order more than two at a time. I have school and a social life to lead.
  • Do not request if the request list is full.
  • If you rush, i will not take that request. but if its an honest emergency, ask politely and explain your case.
  • U must follow Pokebeach rules at all times
  • Use the forums unless you can make it VERY descriptive.
  • Have fun.

EXAMPLES!~

My avatar:
umbreotzn3.png

An umbreon trainer. That is my favorite pokemon by the way. :D
shadowmr8.png

LAVA!:
lavaqm3.png

Form:

Size: (give me the pixel width and hieght. Ex., 70 x 70)
BG: (describe it. you can say lava if you want it like that.)
BG color: (If you chose lava, or other preset one that are coming soon, tell me the color)
Picture(s):
Other:

Eh, not bad, but I'd add a border and some possible glowing effects to the images. Also, if you're in Photoshop, using Renders and Filters would be a good idea too, it gives the avatar a bit more spark.

(Or blending options, ftw)

Shadow_Hunter said:
BTW: Isn't that weird, you checked 'ZOMG, I luv you umbreot! This is the best shop EVER!!!!'?
You love your self?

S_H

Err... by love I mean like. I dont hate my self and I'm pleased with what I have been doing lately ;) so I do love my slef. If you know what I mean.

I'm surprised I havent had a request yet... I'd certainly like one.

I need two cuz im bored of my sig and avy.

1.70x70 Shiny charizard with rocky backround.
2. Any size for a signature. Shiny Charizard, Golem, Elekibble, Dialga, and a Shiny Gyrados.
Fire backround with "golem1996's crew" somewhere on it

tweety210 said:
i am in need of an avatar could you make me one with all of korinkus evs

Please use the FORMS next time!
Sure, but do u want korinku in the avvie or just the evos?

golem1996 said:
I need two cuz im bored of my sig and avy.

1.70x70 Shiny charizard with rocky backround.
2. Any size for a signature. Shiny Charizard, Golem, Elekibble, Dialga, and a Shiny Gyrados.
Fire backround with "golem1996's crew" somewhere on it

The first Ill do, but the second? Come on, dont tell me you cant read. This is an AVATAR SHOP. Keyword: Avatar. Not signutre or banner, AVATAR.
Please use the FORMS next time!

Well, you shouldn't ever declare your Thread the best Avatar Thread. And, rating your shop 5 Stars by yourself isn't wise and DOESN'T attract customers in any way. You haven't even made ONE Avatar for another person here and THAT avatar MUST be posted here to successfully be an order fulfilled. So, I would change the name. Anyway, if you're using sprites, I wouldn't advise you on using them. Use the Ken Sumigori Pictures for a better Avatar.

Err... you said you are so good and you are the best and... And now? people are waiting for avatars. You made nothing. If/when you are going to done these avatars I may ask you for some avvie as well.

Back