• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The ultamate T-tar build! Updated!, Seniors-City!!!

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
Thanks for viewing my deck! I want to play T-tar for cities because, well...Thats all I could do right now. you see, I lost my binder that had all my Lv.X's, Primes, and Legends so it's hard to make a deck.(I already had a T-tar deck made so I had all 3 T-tar out of he binder)

-OK so I will probably change this deck after I see the "changed" Meta after Triumphant's release.

-This is my deck(strategy posted below)

Pokemon-17
3-2-3 T-tar Prime
2-2 Umbreon
1-1-1 Nidoqueen
2 Uxie
T/S/S-30
3-Super Scoop Up
4-Rare Candy
3-Poke Ball
2-PONT
1-Memory Berry
3-Pokedex HANDY910is
3-Energy Exchanger
1-Luxury Ball
3-Switch
1-Warp Point
3-Bebe's Search
1-Expert Belt
1-Dusk Ball
1-Pokemon Communication
1-BTS
Energy-13
4-Double Colorless Energy
4-Darkness Energy
5-Dark Energy

Strategy-The strategy is to get T-Tar out ASAP with 2 Special Dark and 1-DCE and start hitting hard(especially with all the VileGar decks around, I'll be hitting for weakness! and I'm resistant!).
The Umbreon is a counter to Donphan, SP Variants, VileGar, and any other deck with a lot of Pokemon that have bodies and powers!
The Luxray GL X is to Bright look easy OHKO Pokemon, or Pokemon like Vileplume or something annoying to OHKO or 2HKO.
Uxie are in their also for drawling power of course. Unfortunately I have no Uxie X, but I'll put it in if it is needed once I get it. Thanks for the help in advance!
Also, if there are any new cards coming out in HS-Triumphant that i can us in this deck, please tell me.

-Thank in advance for the help!:D
-Oh also, sorry for the small Umbreon Pic, I'll try to fix it.

-EDIT: Umbreon pic fixed!
-EDIT: I updated my deck, I took out the Luxray GL line, 1 SSU, 1 pokedex, 1 sp radar, 1 memory berry. I added 1-1-1 nidoqueen RR, I went with 1-1-1 instead of 1-0-1 because about 90% of the meta around DFW is VileGar. I also added 1 warp point, 1 BTS, and 1 Pokemon Comm.
so Its,
-1-1 Luxray Gl Lv.X
-1 T.G.I. Sp radar
-1 Pokedex
-1 SSU
-1 Memory Berry

+ 1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR
+ 1 Pokemon communication
+ 1 Warp Point
+ 1 BTS

RE: Over 30 T/S, The ultamate T-tar build!, Seniors-City!!!

Add Nidoqueen for healing. Warp point is always better than switch

-3 Switch
-1 Memory Berry
+2 Warp point
+1-0-1 Nidoqueen

i only have 1 warp point so ill think I'll take out 2 switch, add 1 warp point and 1 warp energy(only have one also) I can do the Nidoqueen but I'm not sure what to take out, I'm okay with memory berry but what else? i also want to add my 1 BTS lol

~Maybe Pokeball because of the coin flip. Also you don't want to many trainers or else you're in big trouble against a Vilegar deck. You could also add in your BTS.
~Dusk Ball? Same thing about having to many trainers

Sorry, thats all I could think of. You have a good deck and it's hard to decide what should be taken out.

Thanks, oh and once I get them I think I should take out 3 pokedex for spiritomb AR

Maybe you should add 3 sableye from sf. Because with one sp dark you have the ability to ohko most basic pokemon and maybe some way to tech in Crobat G

no to sableye, i play a T-tar deck and spiritomb is definetly the way to go, slows down your opponent and speeds you up at the same time and is easily retreatable with unown Q(which u should put it) also you are in need of collectors at least 3 sooooo...

+1 unown Q
+4 spiritomb(you want to start with it)
+3 collector
+2 pokemon communication
+1 PONT
+1 expert belt

-3 energy exchanger
-3 pokeball
-1 duskball
-1 memory berry
-4 super scoop up

i suggest these changes because they greatly improve the consistancy of your deck and allow u to start off much quicker. as for removing the SSU's that is just a personal preference of mine i hate having to depend on a flip.

Take out the luxray gl x the luxray gl that idea never works and take out sp radar and put in three pokemon reversal.

How about
-3poke ball
-1dusk ball
-1-1 luxray gl x
-1 sp radar

+1 pont
+1e-belt
+2 pokemon comm.
+3 collector

I don't have spiritomb right now, hopefully by cities I will, also no unown Q. I like pokemon reversal, but I don't know what to take out, I want to keep the exchanger and SSU

Ill post the updated deck list tommorow, I tested it with "crowned Tiger" WCS deck and I got a bad start every time, but I got a rev-holo spiritomb, my 1st, today so ill try to get 2-3 more to add, thanks again for all the help =)

Don't know too much about the T-tar build, but if you're going to run Luxray GL, you NEEEEEEDDD Poke-Turns to re-use Bright Look. If you don't have any or can't find space, I'd take it out, expecially because Luxray is too frail as a one-off.

I'm taking out Luxray, but I've been kinda busy, I'll hopefully update the deck list soon, thx for everything

-1 duskball

+1 Regice

Regice can get you out of spiritomb lock, so you can speedily get ready against gengar and keep the trainer count low in your hand.

Okay...
This is going to sound bad, but I am the T-Tar king. I whipped at Battle Roads, and constantly whip with the SAME deck. I studied T-Tar for a long time. As soon as it came out, I knew it had potential, even though everyone around me (very experienced players) told me that it was dead and couldn't funtion in the current formats.
I've tried T-Tar against everything, with everything. I've played him with sableye, spiritomb, exploud, manectric, nidoqueen, vileplume, etc. He works wonders in his own special way with all of those decks, but none work better than Sableye. With the combined efforts of Team Proxie, I have found the perfect T-Tar combo. I've played him in battles totaling over 200 so far, and he works very well in all areas of combat. I killed Machamp at battle roads, and squashed gengar (even while trainer locked).

Keep the deck straight T-Tar
4-3-4 T-Tar Prime
2 Crobat G
4 Sableye
1 unown q
3 uxie

4 cyrus's conspiracy
4 poketurn
and a consistant supporter/trainer lineup

I hope this helps you
Live long and Prosper

Back