The ugliest artwork of 2009!

Soul Seeker said:
180px-Hamachan%27sYadoking.jpg

I love it!

sonicyellow said:
that looks sick :D how is that bad?

Lol!? Are you serious. There are some proper immense drawings and artwork for Pokémon. This is not one of them. I could've done that with 15 minutes of free time and some plasticine!

Jackolas said:
Lol!? Are you serious. There are some proper immense drawings and artwork for Pokémon. This is not one of them. I could've done that with 15 minutes of free time and some plasticine!

sure you could...

yes im serious it looks kool :)

The quirky artworks like Yuka Morii's and Tomokazu Komiya's just add character to the cards. They're not badly drawn, they're just in a different style. At least we're not like Magic, where you have the same generic fantasy realists illustrating all the cards.

With that being said, I can't really pick a worst artwork of the year (er... last year). :) Although I do hate Base Set Magnemite and Base Set Gastly. Kinebuchi, what were you thinking?

'Yah', check this out!
MagnemiteDragon.jpg

OOOOOOOOHHH, WHAT A PRETTY (yeah, right) CRUD-- I mean card! Although it is crud!

DreamerOfLegends said:
http://pokebeach.com/scans/supreme-victors/23-crawdaunt-g.jpg
This. Card. Bothers. me.
Other than the ovular 'shadow' on the ground, it seems so detached from the background. It feels like a green-screened Disney show. So... Fake.

Talk about it. I mean why would a ginormous lobster-crab thingy be in the middle of a city. plus it looks like a ninja with its FALCON PUUUUUUUNCH!

Back