XY The Two Legendary Pokémon

RE: The Two Legendary Pokemon

Matty said:
I have a question for you; why do you think all pokemon are good? Obviously that's not true, there are some bad pokemon such as Jessie's Frillish. Sheesh, you actually think they all are good? lulz.

Are you f- kidding me? I just listed a bunch of pokémon that are naturally bad (well, not all of them but the point stands)...
I just told the other guy to read Hydreigon's dex entries precisely because it's one of the best examples that show how bad a pokémon can naturally be...

Seriously, don't waste my time...

RE: The Two Legendary Pokemon

The whole Norse mythology thing again... I really dislike it. Yveltal looks nothing like an eagle to me, more like a vulture with this fur. Also, it looks just as blind as Sylveon does to me. Xerneas could work, but only because it's a stag... Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see more "evidence" for this theory.
I really see the genetic thing to be more likely. But this is all based on opinion, as you see ;) The only thing really pointing toward the genetic theme is the logo, but, you see, the logo is on the game right next to the legendaries... xD

Back