Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

Neil

That Homosexual
RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Anyone who can get me a Dianice, Hoopa or Volcanion can be given a shiny vulpix, Charmander.... I have others. I can't think of what they are at the moment though.

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

EDIT i managed to get one

i need a ditto with a hardy nature or a pok with hardy nature and synchronise ability
i can offer other ditto natures or has from my thread

Remyt9

Aspiring Trainer

Anyone that has friend safari with ditto? Please or ditto with ivs attck and sp attck I can give shiny pinsir, miltank,elekid please

KiryatheDragonite

KNEEL!

I really need a Hidden Ability Spritzee...happy to breed anything you want in return.

SupahFly

Clefable Fan

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a Hoopa. IVs, Nature, don't matter.

Up for trade, I have a legit (not hacked) Diancie, 3 IV (Hp, Atk, Sp. Atk)

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

KiryatheDragonite said:
I really need a Hidden Ability Spritzee...happy to breed anything you want in return.

As soon as I get home from work I'll check to see if I have one. Pretty sure I have the Safari... either way, I'll get you one! :)

KiryatheDragonite

KNEEL!

Prince Dedenne said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

As soon as I get home from work I'll check to see if I have one. Pretty sure I have the Safari... either way, I'll get you one! :)

Wow, thanks dedenne, you're amazing!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

I really want a Rattled Ledyba or an Iron Fist Ledian (particularly with Drain Punch as an Egg move). Can anyone help me?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | IGN: Melody

Thanks ever so much in advance.

theturtwiggal

Aspiring Trainer

For dex completion, all I need is a spearow and gts is ridiculous. Leave a message on my page or email me for friend codes.

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Looking For Hoopa/Volcanion :p I got 2 legit Diancie's (Cloned) For Trade xD

lucariopulse333

BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE!

Looking for any Staryu evolution with Analytic and any Magnemite evolution with Analytic. PM me, I have many 4 IV Pokemon

Edit: I got the Magnemite so now I need the Staryu. PM me! :D

Edit2: I have them all now so no worries guys :)

Patriots Fan

Collector

So my brother wants a Mega Alakazam and Mega Gengar, but needs help evolving his Kadabra and Hanter (I don't have a 3DS). I was wondering if anyone is willing to trade for these two Pokes, and then trade them back to us after they've evolved.

The friend code is: 3454 1727 6695

jonny

Aspiring Trainer

Looking for someone I can trade my Swirlix w/ Whipped Dream to, and then trade back to me the evolved form. In exchange you can trade me a trade-only evolution, which I'll trade back to you the same you'll do with Slurpuff.

Stephen Williams

Always training is a Never ending Struggle

Looking for a Poke-ball Vivillon PM me if anyone is willing to trade one.

pokemonfan723

The Dimension of all Pizza

I want a Blastoise, because I can't afford Pokemon Bank :(. I have a shiny Feraligatr, Kyurem, and Zoroark

IGN: Simon

FC: 4785-6641-0818

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Looking for a Viable Frillish/Jellicent with the Gen V Move Tutor move Spite. Viable in this case means:

Bold Nature, Water Absorb Ability, and Perfect IV's in: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Willing to trade an equally Viable, Fully EV-Trained Pokémon of your choice in exchange. Clones are fine.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring

I'm looking for a Cradily with the Ability Storm Drain, as well as Giga Drain which is a Gen V tutor move. IVs of 31/x/31/31/31/x. Calm Nature.

Equally viable/stronger Pokemon I have available for trade include:

Archen: Jolly - Defeatist - x/31/31/31/31/31 - Male

Honedge: Quiet - No Guard - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Male and Female

Charmander: Modest - Blaze - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Male

IGN: Will
FC: 3239 - 3928 - 8563

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

I'm offering some competitive ready Kalos born shinies (Greninja, Metagross, Trevenant, Hawlucha, Azumarill) for anyone that can get me a competitive ready shiny Absol, Tyrunt, or Talonflame.
My FC:3909-7648-4606
IGN: Mason

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

I need a Metal Coat to evolve my Scyther into Scizor for my Living Pokedex I'm assembling. If anyone has a spare one, please let me know via PM.

I just need the item, so give me a junk Mon you don't need so I can attach the Metal Coat to my Scyther so I can trade to evolve it.

Baktwerel

Would like to challenge you!

I'm looking for a female Aerodactyl, preferably in one of the pink Pokeballs (Dream World) but open to any other nonstandard but legit Pokeballs too.
I can offer 5 IV Drought Vulpixes, 6 IV Wooper, 5 IV Immunity Gligars, 5 IV Moonball Gastlys or if the Aerodactyl has 5-6 perfect IVs, a shiny nicknamable Helioptile.