The TCG Questions area...

You can't ban people for not knowing the correct answer. However, reporting them so that the correct answer can be given is a viable option. Also, you can just post the correct answer in the thread.

True. If they spam continuously then I guess or something.

WPM should make a new system for it. Someone said this but if someone gives the wrong answer and someone else the right answer, you can struggle on who to believe. I cant remember who said this but someone did.

Señor Noobnerd said:
You can't ban people for not knowing the correct answer. However, reporting them so that the correct answer can be given is a viable option. Also, you can just post the correct answer in the thread.

But, the person that asks the question would be confused on which awnser to choose.

Very well, the original idea of a filter on who can answer seems better. But for now, we won't see any changes, so we will have to resort to this. :/

Perhaps you could only alow members who are a certain level to post. Or perhaps get a new Mod for the TCG discussion area who woould ALWAYS check answer to a post. It would have to be some one who knows a lot about the TCG.

abaxter94 said:
Perhaps you could only alow members who are a certain level to post. Or perhaps get a new Mod for the TCG discussion area who woould ALWAYS check answer to a post. It would have to be some one who knows a lot about the TCG.
Señor Noobnerd said:
This reminds me of something, Abhorsen. Perhaps you should put a "read before asking questions or die" beside the thread title of the Compendium link.
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
LadiesMan217 said:
Sorry, I didn't know it was spam. Anyway, How bout' only members about LV. 30+ can post answers.

Krucifier: Level 16 (Strategist)
Mewstor: Level 14 (OP organizer)
Teddiursa: Level 20 (Strategist)
vanderbilt_gard: Something like 24
Black Winged Gengar: Something like 27
Hey, even WPM: Level 29 or something.
I doubt that anyone higher that level 30 can make a good response.
Well...
I'd have to disclude me...
True. That would limit a lot of people. There are SOME people who are above level 30 and give wrong answers anyway.
You didn't read the previous posts. Lol. About the mod thing, it's a great idea. I've always hoped for another TCG mod. These days, more reports from the TCG area are coming in, and I can't read most of them (since I do not play the TCG) and Abhorsen is rather busy. But still, it won't be easy to read all the posts...

You can't really trust me. If it's an original question, I probably will guess the answer, which may or may not be correct. I'm an information sponge, I soak up info I've read and disperse it where nessecary. Ask someone else. Otherwise... really obvious ones are pieces of cake. Enough to make several cakes.

Too bad Charizard isn't that active anymore.....if he was still active, this problem woudn't be that serious.

I don't think that there needs to be a specific TCG mod for that section. At the current time I don't think anything is going to happen since we would have to work out how exactly to handle the situation. Probably the best way to do it would be having a specific Professor (or similar) team which would answer questions and work that section of the forum so only they can reply to threads. Granted there needs not exactly be anything special in that "team" but it would just allow the people who know the correct answers to help out instead of players being fed incorrect information.

I'll try and be more active in that section to help out with correct answers.

Back