The Super-Effectiveness game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Before I begin, I would like to say that I have Snorchu's approval to make this.

Hi everyone
Here is the super-effectiveness game. It is basically posting a Pokemon and a move it can learn that it would get STAB from, which would have an advantage over the previous Pokemon.
For instance:
P1: Aron used Metal Claw!
P2: Golem used Magnitude!
P3: Croconaw used Surf!

Pokemon that are banned:
Spiritomb
Sableye
Tynamo, Eelektrik and Eelektross
Arceus

-Any Pokemon that has an ability such as Levitate or Sap Sipper that would nullify it's weakness is also banned.
-You may also not have the previous Pokemon being used over and over, for instance a bunch of Mismagius using Shadow Ball on each other.
-You may also not have more than the same type used twice in a row, for instance: Rhyhorn used Rock Blast, then Golem using Magnitude. The next player must choose a different type with none of those two types. A situation where this would be deemed acceptable is if Kingdra or Palkia is used after a Dragon type. After that, don't use the other Water/Dragon. Pick another Dragon type like Bagon.
-Pokemon in this game can't have any alternate forms. If you choose something like Rotom, it is only in its normal Electric/Ghost form.
-Hidden Power is also banned for obvious reasons.
-Non-damaging moves like Charge or Rock Polish aren't allowed.
-Made up Pokemon or moves aren't allowed.
-The Pokemon you are using has to get STAB from the move it is using. If you don't know what STAB is, just use a move which is the same type as the Pokemon using it, and you can't go wrong.

Rules:
The game is YPPY. This means you have to wait for two players to post before you can again, unless you want a warning.
The Pokemon must be able to learn the move you post, whether by TM, Leveling up or breeding, or by event. Please note if it is by event.
You may not use an identical post or quote someone within the last 50 posts.
I'm using the 3 strike rule I use for my quiz thread. This means that if you break a rule 3 times, I will temporarily ban you from the game for one week. If rule breaking is continued after that I will notify the mods.

Strike list:
Hatman-1
Xdogking-1
batui4-2
Yoda 432-1
ZoruaSnivyluver-1
Rakuron-1
MrGatr-1

I'll start with Snivy, making some Leaf Tornadoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.