The Student Lounge Thread

Ahahah.

Well...no :p

We have science 7th period, and we had Future Senior Day 7th and 8th :p

Plus apparently, it didn't count, because someone overheard my teacher talking to herself and she said,

"I have to take these tests home so I can throw them out"

I love my teacher, and will miss her next year, because she was amazing

I'm sooooooo bored waiting for my computer to show up. :(

I'm surprised you guys are still taking about school considering it's almost ully. (keyboard is broken btw) :p

I actually just had a final due last night, glaceon. Six weeks of nothing to do, then it's back to the grind.

School starts for me in 12 days. If my schedule doesn't change, I have this:

1: Algebra 2/ Trig
2: Logic/ Academic Workshop
3: Homeroom
4: PE
5: Bio
6: Honors English 9
7: Lunch
8: Spanish 1
9: Music Survey

I'm very happy that I have PE 4th, so it doesn't get too hot during the day, or too cold in the winter. Though I'm kind of disappointed I have three do nothing classes in a row in Logic - Homeroom - PE, and that I have Academic Workshop 2nd, considering the low amount of homework that is received by the second period of the day.

4th was always my favorite period to have gym, the weather would never be too bad.

I get my schedule in about 2 weeks and I start school after labor day weekend

I've had it 1st and 8th the last two years, so I've seen it at all times of the day now. 8th was terrible last year because it got so hot in the Arizona heat during summer days and 1st got really cold during the winter it just tired you out. I'm really looking forward to 4th.

School starts for me this Monday, god help me. Senior year might not be too bad, so maybe with my College Apps, my Job, and just random school stuff, I can find time to relax on PokeBeach. I can already tell it'll be a good year for me.

AND SO IT BEGINS

I still got another month of summer vacation left. One more year of High School left! ^_^

...then I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with the rest of my life.

Tbh, this summer has been life changing. I've done what I've always wanted to do: start a business and a website. It's been hard trying to do it during school because of all the work, but this summer I feel like I have learned so much more than I ever will in a classroom. I learned how to make money not with a job, but by something I started myself. That feeling of accomplishment and self-worth is inspiring me to do more. If anyone here feels the same way, I congratulate you. If you don't, look forward to the day you do.

I have also learned that grades and test scores predict nothing in your future. I'm not here to discourage you from studying. Continue to study hard until you find what you are really passionate about and then pursue your passion. Because I worked hard during school in the past, I can go to college basically expense-free, but I'm not going there for a degree. I will be learning skills that I feel will be beneficial for me, my future and my business.

I just had some ideas and wanted to share them. This is probably my longest post in a while :p

For me school starts on the 22nd but I'll have summer band starting Monday... so basically my summer is over.

my sophomore schedule though is alright...

1. art 2
2. band
3. english 2
4. algebra 2 honors
5. chemistry honors
6. world history honors
7. jazz band
8. spanish 1
they totally messed up the bell periods though; we used to have only 5 classes a day but now we have all 8 but then on thurs. and fri. we only have 4?

@ccloud, good luck.

Luckily for me I start my 2nd year of university on October the 2nd hehe. Hopefully will have some days off in the week.

#1weavile, you sound like you're preaching.

Good luck to you as well, CCloud. I've got enough credits transfer to count for almost two years of classes, so I guess I'm pretty much considered an incoming Junior. xP

Classes don't start until late August, but I'm pretty excited about it.

/me doesn't have school again until a month Yesterday.

I thought that was too soon, but then I realized that you guys have school sooner, so now I feel better about maiself.

I have honors in everything you can have honors in, but its not a big deal since I'm only going into seventh grade. Eh.

I start school next Tuesday, hurrah /sarcasm. I'm bored at home but honestly, I'd rather be bored than at school even though I get to see my friends.

Back