The Smeargles of PokeBeach; closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami
RE: The Smeargles of PokeBeach; closed -not accepting requests- while we catch up

It's great but how do I put the avatar on?

It's great but how do I put the avatar on? I cannot find the code for it.

toille12345

You Lookin' at me?
RE: The Smeargles of PokeBeach; closed -not accepting requests- while we catch up

okay sorry for the.....confusion......?.....

SuperSleuth

an undercover detective

Chiraami said:
It's great but how do I put the avatar on?

It's great but how do I put the avatar on? I cannot find the code for it.

save it to your computer, then when you go to change your avatar click on the browse button and select it.

Zircon

Zircon. A rare.... Thing.

I'll tell him that.

Spammy

8^)
RE: The Smeargles of PokeBeach- banners, avatars, and userbars

LudaChris and SinnohTrainer, your requests are finished.

LudaChris78 said:
Code:
Pokemon (Max of 2): Tsutaja
Text: You lookin' at me? You better pick me...
Background Color/ Theme: green and yellow
Matching av?: yes
Extra: Please make tsutaja pointing towards us with an attitude!
Have you read the rules?: togekiss

2us91eo.jpg

2mx0bbb.jpg

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Pokemon (Max of 2): Kibago and Minezumi
Text: Pokemon Black (centered) and SinnohTrainer17 (wherever)
Background Color/ Theme: Mysterious, dark background.
Matching av?: Yes :D
Extra: n/a

2iqeipf.jpg
29ykvwn.jpg

28kpy1.jpg

SOCCER!

Final Fantasy Fanatic

@Red Monkeys In A Forest: here is your banner and avatar
2k55ko.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2k55ko.png[/IMG]

n5opcl.png
rr4daq.png

SPM9

bloody SPM w9m

Are you guys excepting Applications here? Because i make cool Userbars, and i want to work here

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
RE: The Smeargles of PokeBeach- banners, avatars, and userbars

SPM3 said:
LudaChris and SinnohTrainer, your requests are finished.

2us91eo.jpg

2mx0bbb.jpg

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Pokemon (Max of 2): Kibago and Minezumi
Text: Pokemon Black (centered) and SinnohTrainer17 (wherever)
Background Color/ Theme: Mysterious, dark background.
Matching av?: Yes :D
Extra: n/a

2iqeipf.jpg
29ykvwn.jpg

28kpy1.jpg

...oh...my...god.
Looks like you exceeded my expectations :3 and they we're already high O_O Thank you! They look fantastic! Just out of curiosity, what software do you guys use? o_O

SuperSleuth

an undercover detective

SPM9 said:
Are you guys excepting Applications here? Because i make cool Userbars, and i want to work here
nope, not accepting applications right now.

SPM9

bloody SPM w9m

Non-pokemon Banner Form:
Text: PokeParadise.com
Background: something epic.
Extras: Just make it really good cause this will be on my new website, and who ever does ths gets super Credit, and put the line thingy on top of the e, and under the title, put A Homely Forum For Every Pokemon Fan. Just like the Banner on this Website. Thanks

SuperSleuth

an undercover detective

SPM9 said:
Non-pokemon Banner Form:
Text: PokeParadise.com
Background: something epic.
Extras: Just make it really good cause this will be on my new website, and who ever does ths gets super Credit, and put the line thingy on top of the e, and under the title, put A Homely Forum For Every Pokemon Fan. Just like the Banner on this Website. Thanks
we are closed- request denied.

Spammy

8^)

SPM9 said:

WHAT THE HECK. First Electric Pokemon Master (EPM) steals my shop name (EPM's Graffix Emporium), and NOW YOU COME ALONG. Friends with him, are you? This seems a little too coincidental. After all. What are the chances that your "friend" steals my shop name and coincidentally has a similar acronym to my name AND you are friends with him AND you're a graphics designer like me.

Like, srsly. WHAT THE HECK.

SPM9

bloody SPM w9m

SPM3 said:
WHAT THE HECK. First Electric Pokemon Master (EPM) steals my shop name (EPM's Graffix Emporium), and NOW YOU COME ALONG. Friends with him, are you? This seems a little too coincidental. After all. What are the chances that your "friend" steals my shop name and coincidentally has a similar acronym to my name AND you are friends with him AND you're a graphics designer like me.

Like, srsly. WHAT THE HECK.

wow, didn't see that coming, my username stands for Super Pocket Monster 9, and yes, i do make stuff, EPM and I was both learning how to do make this and that, and now all we need is a professional to do our request for our new website.

Spammy

8^)

Super Pocket Monster 9

really....

>.>

SPM9

bloody SPM w9m

SPM3 said:

Super Pocket Monster 9

really....

>.>

yep, now i am going to bed.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Guys, cool off. Discuss about this in a PM, not a thread.

dmaster out.

batpee1

the hot dog maker revengeinator >.>

Wow 0.o

Batpee1 out.

Tylertyphlosion

Verified Seller since October 2010

Just wanting to check up on my banner...
I have been on the list for nearly 3 weeks and a lot of the people who requested after me have already received theirs... I know I am at the top of one of the lists but I have been there for quite a while. I don't want to sound pushy or anything :( but I was just checking.
Thank you for your time!
TylerTyphlosion

SuperSleuth

an undercover detective

Tylertyphlosion said:
Just wanting to check up on my banner...
I have been on the list for nearly 3 weeks and a lot of the people who requested after me have already received theirs... I know I am at the top of one of the lists but I have been there for quite a while. I don't want to sound pushy or anything :( but I was just checking.
Thank you for your time!
TylerTyphlosion
i know, lilsparks said he had computer troubles but should be able to get to the banners soon. sorry for the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.