the secret deck?

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
if u already read the BIG news on the main page then u will understand me

wow ! a rogue (archtype in the future?) won US nats!!! never thought of that could happen ! now i'm 95 % sure that Martin will win the worlds

the deck :

raichu d , eggzecutor FR, lots of DRE, scamble , desrt ruins?, cursed stones?,
ah what a creative player! hope he'll win , good luck!

HP. it's a delta deck, of course it was HP. and it wasn't just him that created it, there was a lot of 'em there.

and it's almost always a rogue that wins. just the way it is. that's cause of the surprise factor.

Arcanine out.

it depends on how popular Pokebodies and Pokepowers are in the next format, and IMO they'll still be huge so it'll be popular IMO.

Arcanine out.

I read on other forum that Pokebodies and Pokepowers will be popular in the next format, but there will be other of cards that will shut them down or will have attacks that do more damage to pokemon with Pokebodies/powers .

but the pokemon that have those either have Pokepowers or Pokebodies usually, right? so they can still be targeted. like shiftry EX.

Arcanine out.

The ONLY reason this deck won is because all of the decks in the 15+ heavilyuse Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodies. Steelix ex, Lugia ex, Blastoise ex, Pidgeot, Jirachi, Dark Dragonite, Dark Electrode, R. Sneasel ex, etc. Are all heavily used Pokemon in the format that the deck kills.

And the user of the deck was also very good too. But in this case, the former beats the latter here.

RE:  the secret deck?

GODZILLA said:
The ONLY reason this deck won is because all of the decks in the 15+ heavilyuse Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodies. Steelix ex, Lugia ex, Blastoise ex, Pidgeot, Jirachi, Dark Dragonite, Dark Electrode, R. Sneasel ex, etc. Are all heavily used Pokemon in the format that the deck kills.

And the user of the deck was also very good too. But in this case, the former beats the latter here.
plus it has surprise factor and is actually pretty good.

Arcanine out.

RE:   the secret deck?

Arcanine out.
[/quote]

And it eats alive every single deck in the 15+!! This is the exact same reason why Queendom one. Everything in it could beat every deck that was used.

These are all of the decks that are big in the 15+ that use Poke-Powers and/or Poke-Bodies:

LBS
Dragtrode
Flaredos
Jynxfett
Mewlock
T2 decks
Mewtric
Rock-lock
Liability
etc...

See how many there are?

RE:    the secret deck?

GODZILLA said:

Arcanine out.

And it eats alive every single deck in the 15+!! This is the exact same reason why Queendom one. Everything in it could beat every deck that was used.

These are all of the decks that are big in the 15+ that use Poke-Powers and/or Poke-Bodies:

LBS
Dragtrode
Flaredos
Jynxfett
Mewlock
T2 decks
Mewtric
Rock-lock
Liability
etc...

See how many there are?
[/quote]
i never said it didn't. i was just adding on to your post. there's more than that too, but so many that i can't think of. oh Lunarock = pokebodies. and other stuff like Mynx, and stuff.

it just eats away at ALL of them. it's pretty cool though. stadiums are a mystery, but i'm sure a mag. storm might be in there, along with delta stadiums???

Arcanine out.

Back