Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dulca believes none to be safe. Despite Dulca’s efforts little was done. Dulca resent the lack of work ethic comment from the cold one. Dulca usually would spend most of month on a single card, and yet barely had hours for this theme,. Dulca choose all for nest, all may be eliminated. Dulca could have done more, but this is second challenge where Dulca ask for help, and Little is done to help Dulca.

Week 2: Eviction
[Cheryl looked to the Royal Raiders, and fixated her gaze on them with a grimace. She was pleased that they had failed, after all the green team managed to obtain victory. But of course, her bias wasn't permitted to be displayed. All hosts were to remain neutral. But how could she and Alanna remain neutral even with their respective colors being the colors representing the opposing teams? It made no sense, but she kept it to herself, so no matter.]

"Alright. Mr. Hartmann, Mr. Doe, and Mr. Beleren, it's time for the three of you to enter the nest..." Cheryl announced.

@GekkisaiDaiNi, @quakingpunch73, and @Fiery_Lugia you will receive a PM on the forums. It is there where you will appeal to make yourselves look the best you possibly can. But here's the twist... Because @Vracken did not choose to save either of you, you will have to appeal to him. Even worse, only 1 of you will be saved at the end of the day. This means that 2 of you will be eliminated!!!

You have 48 hours, or until Wednesday April 18, 2018 at 4PM PST/7PM EST/11PM GMT.

Last edited:
Warnings:
No players have received inactivity warnings for this challenge.

I actually have to step in and make a revision once again. @GekkisaiDaiNi is being warned for inactivity at this point, gaining a first warning. Please be more active in the future, and make sure to message us if you're unable to submit for a challenge or if you require a deadline extension.

Week 2: Eviction Decision
"Competitors, a decision has been made! Instead of the three jury members and hosts of the game making the decision, it was made by Van Veacesalv Dulca (@Vracken), the Royal Raiders' leader. After some time to decide, he has come to his conclusion..."

Mr. Aloysus (@GekkisaiDaiNi) and Mr. Doe (@quakingpunch73) have been eliminated from the competition! Mr. Beleren (@Fiery_Lugia) was the lucky one allowed to stay.

[Cheryl thought about the situation the Royal Raiders were in. It was a 4 versus 2 competition, which couldn't be fair. She wanted Lisa's Angels to continue their victory streak, but would it be victory without a fair fight first?]

"But in the meantime, since the teams are quite... unbalanced. Mr. Dulca, please choose a member of Lisa's Angels to join your team. Unfortunately, since Ms. Commoda (@NinjaPenguin) was the leader of their team during this challenge, you'll be unable to select her. Anyone else, however, is fair game."

You have 36 hours, or by 6AM PST/9AM EST/1PM GMT to decide on which of them you'll be picking.

Dulca was wishful for the priestess, yet he shall pick another. The man of mystery is put, for when he leads, he loses, and Dulca desires that not. Similarly, Dulca has no want for beans. Dulca’s only choice therefore is the man of whom offers us the cold we so desperately seek. The man whom is of Many A’s.

Week 2: Eviction Decision
"Competitors, a decision has been made! Instead of the three jury members and hosts of the game making the decision, it was made by Van Veacesalv Dulca (@Vracken), the Royal Raiders' leader. After some time to decide, he has come to his conclusion..."

Mr. Aloysus (@GekkisaiDaiNi) and Mr. Doe (@quakingpunch73) have been eliminated from the competition! Mr. Beleren (@Fiery_Lugia) was the lucky one allowed to stay.

[Cheryl thought about the situation the Royal Raiders were in. It was a 4 versus 2 competition, which couldn't be fair. She wanted Lisa's Angels to continue their victory streak, but would it be victory without a fair fight first?]

"But in the meantime, since the teams are quite... unbalanced. Mr. Dulca, please choose a member of Lisa's Angels to join your team. Unfortunately, since Ms. Commoda (@NinjaPenguin) was the leader of their team during this challenge, you'll be unable to select her. Anyone else, however, is fair game."

You have 36 hours, or by 6AM PST/9AM EST/1PM GMT to decide on which of them you'll be picking.
Cheryl, wasn't Alexi the leader of our team this time around?

Cheryl, wasn't Alexi the leader of our team this time around?
We didn't have CERTAIN team leaders on either team. So we just went with the ones that pulled the biggest load on each team.

Anyway. Week 3 will start SOON (tm).
It might be a bit of a bigger thing. So yeah. Be prepared.

We can't give an estimate because we are not 100% done with preparations.
But... soon.

So when is the next challenge starting?

We've been taking some time getting this one finished. Your next challenge is scheduled for April 25th at 11:00AM PST/2:00PM EST/6PM GMT though it may actually be released earlier.

Short answer, depends how lazy Violet is this afternoon.

I hope this clears up that none of the hosts have lost interest in this game and we hope that none of the players have as well. We're just hard at work sorting more things out for the game!

[Another sunny day in Pelopolis, just like most of them now as the cold winter was starting to fade into the popular warm spring and summer season the tourists loved ever so much.

Alanna muttered a sigh from her desk. Tapping her pen against her desk and shuffling papers really weren't all that exciting. Not to mention, having to watch over the contestants since Vincent and Cheryl had gone out for the day didn't help either. Why did she even have to be taking care of them, wasn't this competition just looking more and more like a waste of time in her eyes?

Pulling her chair out from her desk, she decided that maybe taking a walk outside was the best thing to do. At the very least it would help ease her from her "professional" mannerisms of sitting at a desk all day and doing nothing else.

Walking down the halls of the ever-busy headquarters, her mind danced back and forth between different thoughts. Why was Vincent so set on starting this competition? What did he see out of this game except just having a bout of stupid fun? And why did Cheryl go along with it so willingly, and try to pull her in? Maybe there was something else, some kind of other reason? But why woul-

She turned around.

Why were the lights on the conference rooms off at this time of day? She was sure some people had some sort of meetings going on, surely something to make them not so empty. She slowly walked towards one, gripping one of the door handles.

It was unlocked? Even with such heavy-duty locks installed on the doors, for whatever reason those were there? Stepping in, she noticed a small silver key laying on the table. She never did understand why Vincent decided to have electronic keypad locks instead of-

Wait, if the conference rooms had keypad locks, what was the key for?

Slipping the key into her pocket, she checked the other room. Empty. As she stepped out of the second room, a thought came to her mind. Maybe she really could have some fun in this competition after all. Now, just how do you go about hatching a plan like this?]

Instead of waking in your rooms in headquarters like usual, you wake up with your team the following morning in an unfamiliar room. It looks like the conference rooms you'd passed by a couple times? But none of you ever walked in here. So how did you-

"Welcome contestants. And welcome to our conference rooms. These are rooms you'll most likely find yourself in a lot as an employee of this building. That is, if you actually manage to win this little competition.

Well, if you can get out of here, that is. With Vincent gone, I have half a mind to eliminate all of you. Show you're capable enough to get out of here and I'll change my mind."

Looking around, the first thing you notice is the door is shut and locked, and the safe in the corner of the room. Looks like there's only one way out.

Week Three: Lemon Tree

The Executive Jury of mirdtrans.inc has... well, actually, you've kinda just found yourself in your third challenge yourselves.
With your team, you have to escape the board room you've found yourself trapped in by opening the small safe in the room, which contains a key you can use to escape.

You will be given new team chats at this point. You will be given several prompts throughout the challenge by one of the hosts about the room you find yourself in and certain areas or objects you can interact with. For each phase, you must select one part of the room for your character to investigate and cannot investigate any other part until the end of the phase. In that area, you will be given a prompt showing which items you can investigate and interact with that in that area. Solve the clues hidden in the room to find the safe combination to escape!
This is a great chance to express your character's creative thinking skills, logical thinking, and adaptability. After all, your escape kind of depends on it.

Guidelines for this Challenge:

- From this point forward until further notice, your team leaders will be selected for your team by the jury. Your team leaders this week are:
Lisa's Angels - @Jadethepokemontrainer

Royal Raiders - @Fiery_Lugia

- Discussion must be made in your new team chats and nowhere else. Discussion may also be opened between the hosts and a specific player in certain situations, and may be made there as well. Remember that all discussion must be made in character unless stated by you, the player.

- You will be warned for inactivity if you do not select an area to investigate per phase. In the case of inactivity, you will immediately be given a warning, and your team leader is given permission to investigate another part of the room on top of their currently selected area.
Remember that being inactive will lead to a much higher chance of being eliminated by the jury at the end of the challenge.

- Each Phase will last for 48 hours, however this time is subject to change if players have completed their investigations and feel the challenge is moving too slow. If this happens, an update will be made and the challenge will be changed accordingly.

- Your deadline for the first phase of this challenge will be Thursday, April 26th, 2018 at 3:00pm PST, 6:00pm EST, and 11:00pm GMT.

- Each Phase will last for 48 hours, however this time is subject to change if players have completed their investigations and feel the challenge is moving too slow. If this happens, an update will be made and the challenge will be changed accordingly.

And it's time to do exactly that! Each phase will now last only 24 hours, as the first phase has now ended with lots of time remaining. This will help speed up this challenge as everyone seems active enough to continue making actions each phase. Thank you!

Your Phase 2 will begin shortly with a PM from me in your Team Chats, and will last 24 hours from the posting of said message.

And it's time to do exactly that! Each phase will now last only 24 hours, as the first phase has now ended with lots of time remaining. This will help speed up this challenge as everyone seems active enough to continue making actions each phase. Thank you!

Your Phase 2 will begin shortly with a PM from me in your Team Chats, and will last 24 hours from the posting of said message.

Due to a bit of complications, phases are back to lasting for 48 hours. This will be reflected in your team chats for future phases, and your current phase will now last 48 hours from when my message stating phase start was posted in your team chats.

To make up for this and not slow down gameplay, you may choose to ask for the phase to end at any point. Once all players have suggested for the phase to end, the next phase will begin immediately once I am able to send a message stating phase start.

[Looking over the safe, your hands twist the combination into the lock. But try as you might, the safe still won’t open.

…Or does it?

As you back your hand away from the lock after pulling and pushing the door open, you hear a soft click, as the door of the safe seems to automatically open in front of your eyes.

You spot, inside the safe, a small purple card with a silver rose symbol on it. Grabbing and examining the card, you notice a long, black strip along the back of the card. A keycard? Well, there’s only one use you can imagine it’s for.
Tightening your fingers around the keycard, you slide it along the lock to the room’s door and twist the handle. With a bit of force, you manage to open the door, step out into the corridor, and see…

…The other team’s leader, doing the exact same thing?

It seems like they’d been trapped in one of these rooms all along, too. You instantly recognize the interior of their room to be the same as the one your team had been trapped in. You figure it makes sense, this must have been some kind of twisted challenge for the competition, just waking up inside of a locked room, but why do it like this? Who’d be bent enough to trap their contestants inside of a room like this? What if you never got out?

Slow clapping and the clicking of heels can be heard from further down the corridor, as Alanna Bourdelle comes down the stairs and faces the two teams.

“Well done, well done. I have to say, I’m quite entertained. I honestly expect for one of you two teams to actually need me to break you out. While I’m sure we’ve all had our fun for this week, I can’t exactly name one of you the winner on the spot, can I?”

She does have a point. Since all of you escaped at the same time, who wins?

“As the judging process is unfortunately done before I can carry you by your necks to the nest, I can’t necessarily rely on you to give me a case on which team should win. However, I think I can base my judgments on some key factors.

How well did you communicate with your team? How much discussion was made between your team to come up with ideas or thoughts on what to do next?
How focused were you on a certain task? How well did you stay determined to solve a puzzle?
How sensible were you? How thoughtful were you in creating logical reasoning for your actions, and what were some thoughts or logical ideas that went through your head at certain points?

I had kept all this in mind while watching the six of you try and escape your prisons, and I believe I should be one to share. Your victory will be based off judging from these key factors, and how well both your team and you personally accomplished these tasks, as well as how strong of a job your leader had done of leading your team.”

This is going to be an interesting judging process.]

Week Three: Lemon Tree (End)

Competitors, your deadline has been hit! At this point you may not submit any more entries to be judged for this challenge!
Currently, the hosts are deciding a winner for this challenge. But in the meantime, well, actually, there's nothing really to show off.

Judging results will be revealed soon, and shortly after judging, selected players from the losing team will be brought to The Nest to discuss elimination.
This will be your last chance to defend your ability as a businessman and as a competitor to avoid elimination.

Good luck in judging, competitors!

Warnings:
@rainyman123 has been given a first warning for not submitting during the eighth phase.​

Dulca doesn’t not like this game. Last one to lock Dulca in room, found self walking plank. Dulca was near Sharkbait Atoll. Vengence was short but swift. Which of all shall be next for plank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back