Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Hi! I'm making a quick revision just to clear this up, because man, apparently I worded this terribly and several people have asked me about this.

For this challenge, you are advertising your TEAM. You are making advertisments as if your team is a business company. There are no products you're required to sell, as your team is basically the product that you're selling.

You're basically marketing yourselves. Not creating something else, as your teams have already been created.]

A reminder to all contestants that your deadline is in just a shade under 24 hours, on Saturday, March 31st at 11:00AM PDT, 2:00PM EDT, and 7:00PM GMT.
Please let the hosts know if your team requires a deadline extension, we're willing to work with you to get things done and make sure you submit for this challenge.

[Vincent is sitting impatiently in his chair. Getting really tired by the teams. He speaks into the mikrophone that is connected to both teams main rooms]
Hi, this is Vincent speaking. We understand that it's easter and you are all busy handling your eggs..
Or what ever.

Anyway. We will be giving you ONE LAST EXTENTION.
The time is the same. But you got till tuesday the 3rd.

Please be sure to prepare your medium of advertisement and a text to explain it.
Send your finished work into our DM's and we will be judging it and getting back to you very soon.

Please use this extention well.

Have a nice and productive day!

[Cheryl looked around at both of the teams, and quickly became bored. Even with the extension the teams were scrambling and had little to show for the work they've been doing for the past week.]

"Alright competitors! You have 24 hours to complete your advertisements. Hurry up, you're low on time, make sure you're using the time left wisely... As you were" Cheryl announced to the teams.

Seriously though, wrap up. You guys have less than 24 hours, or until Tuesday April 3rd, 2018 at 11AM PST/2PM EST/6PM GMT.

Week One: Marketing Campaign (End)

Competitors, your deadline has been hit! At this point you may not submit any more entries to be judged for this challenge!
Currently, the hosts are deciding a winner for this challenge. But in the meantime, both teams must be excited to show off their advertisements!

Results/Submissions:
9ZuYFJu.png
oCGgdHQ.jpg

Judging results will be revealed soon, and shortly after judging, selected players from the losing team will be brought to The Nest to discuss elimination.
This will be your last chance to defend your ability as a businessman and as a competitor to avoid elimination.

Good luck in judging, competitors!

Warnings:
No players have received inactivity warnings for this challenge.​

Last edited:
Week 1: Marketing Campaign (Judging)
Competitors, the judging has been the completed! The three jury members and hosts of the game are about to reveal the winner of the campaign! But before we reveal our individual scorings, and at the end a collective winner, let us reiterate the submissions...

Submissions:
9ZuYFJu.png
oCGgdHQ.jpg
A reminder that directly after the judging is completed, the leader of the losing team must select one player to be safe, and that player will avoid The Nest... Good luck in judging, competitors!

Judging:
"Lisa's Angels:
This Team was really interessting despite Mr. Mysterious beeing the Leader, the lovely Ms. Commoda took the lead of the team fairly quickly and even got the team to be named after her. Not a bad idea to market it after her because she is the only women in the competition. So they took the thing that put them apart and make that their main selling point. Their Banner is... creative at least. They had the idea of beeing a Production line for Ideas basically. Which atleast kept the economic aspect in tact

Royal Raiders:
Mr Van Veacesalv Dulca was a pretty strong leader. He called the shots from the start. Didn't really let anything else come to it. They made a banner that is defintily more pleasing in an aesthetical way.
Even though he seemed to have an issue to motivate his team from time to time. But we'll blame the part lethargy of both teams on easter.

Well. How do we decide?
It's a really tough decission.
I gotta give my point to the Royal Raiders. Due to their team working fairly well together and the end product beeing better.
But I definitly love the creativity from Lisa's Angels. If you keep this up. Then you might be on top the next time."
"Judging thoughts:

Royal Raiders:
This looks fantastic. I love the look of this, especially with using another language at the bottom to contrast with the rest, and the fonts are really sharp and pretty to look at. The colours are really pleasing (I'd say I'm a bit biased for using purple, but I think it's fair seeing as both teams are.) though I think the titles at the right side kind of stand out and feel disconnected or off from the rest of it. However the solid black background lets the banner use any colour of text and still look pretty. I love the simple yet effective approach.

Lisa's Angels:
Just from the creative process I thought that this actually wasn't going to come to fruition. I'm happy this team had something to submit. However I simply just think this banner looks too unpolished. The spacing on the text seems kind of off, and the text seems to switch between several fonts quickly. The corners of the fakes on the banner are still white, and the font for that seems incorrect and it makes them look awkward. I think this team had a fantastic idea for their banner but it's very unpolished which brings it down.

My vote is for the Royal Raiders."
"Here are my thoughts:

Royal Raiders:
This looks... sigh... really good. The colors contrast well, and the theme is perfect to match that of the dominant team leader: Van Veacesalv Dulca. It gives off a dark and slightly mischievous vibe, but that's probably why I like it. I have no qualms whatsoever with it, and I must say the usage of Spanish (which translates to: From love to hate there is a step) is quite creative. Yet all this in how surprisingly simple it is. It's dark, but besides the names and some phrases, it's a purple boat. It's so simple and it gets to the point. Exactly what I like to see from an advertisement.

Lisa's Angels:
Hmm... I'm not feeling it, I'll just say it now. It looks a little too busy for my tastes, and the messy cropping at places throws it off for me. I like the creativity from using Pokémon cards, such a childish game but perhaps the oddity of it all is to grab our attention? Who knows. I will admit, I adore '1-800-TSANGELS'. That is amazing. But I don't like the iffy cropping, and my biggest problem with it: the constant repetition of the word ideas. It just bothers me, saying the same word over and over again isn't creative linguistically or otherwise. Also the lack of green from the green team...

I'm reluctantly voting for the Royal Raiders."

Verdict:
And with the judging out of the way, after a unanimous 3-0 decision from the jury, the winner would be The Royal Raiders! Congratulations on your victory!

Unfortunately, this means that Lisa's Angels have lost. The team leader, Mr. Mysterious (@rainyman123), must name one player from his team in-thread to be safe from going to The Nest. He will have 48 hours to make this decision, or by Thursday April 5, 2018 at 4PM PST/7PM EST/11PM GMT. Good luck to you all...

Week 1: Eviction

[Vincent rises from his middle chair. Looking down onto the losing team]
Alright. Mr. Mysterious, Mr Karatsu and Mrs. Commoda.
Please come with me to the Nest. We will talk about your future endevours there.

@rainyman123 @NinjaPenguin and @mordacazir will now recieve a PM in the forum. There you will all be making cases for yourselfs what you did to prevent losing the challenge and why we should keep you.
You may also make cases onto whom of your mates should be leaving.
We might be asking you questions aswell.
You got 48 hours to make a statement.

With kind regards​

Week 1: Eviction Decission

The time for swinging the decission is over. We have hit the deadline the board made their decission.
Ms. Commoda (@NinjaPenguin) and Mr. Mysterious (@rainyman123) went on a cuddle course. Saying what they did and stating they both don't want to throw anyone under the bus.
Mr. Karatsu (@mordacazir) brought some drama into this saying that Ms. Commoda is not a valuable part of the team and is the easiest to replace.

Here are my two cents:
Mr. Mysterious, you were the leader of your team but pretty much passed on the torch as soon as possible. Like i stated in my judging for the challenge I actually didn't mind that, but you definitly weren't a strong leader. If you make it through this week i definitly want you to step up.

Ms. Commoda, you seemed the most popular in your team and had definite input in week 1 as you cleaned up the banner and contributed quite a few ideas.

Mr Karatsu, you tried to stir the pot at the end. You definitly joined the conversation in the challenge but your contribution was the least helpful and you also didn't really defend yourself. There just wasn't much to save for you sadly. I like you...

But Mr. Karatsu, you are sadly the first contestant to be evicted from "The Seagull's apprentice". Thank you for beeing with us. Please give me your feather and leave the office.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS will now join the competition and the "Lisa's Angels". Week 2 will start soon. Expect the post for it this weekend.

[The sound of heavy rain slamming against glass can be heard, on a dark stormy night in Pelopolis, one building's lights still remain lit into the dark and cold hours of the evening.

"Miss Bourdelle, I-I... regret to inform you that we won't be able to... to have these cereal boxes stocked in time... We're missing the cards..."

A loud slam can be heard from the back of the room.

"You certainly will regret it. What has your pitiful team been doing while we're stressing our minds to fill these requirements?!"

Then silence, followed by muttering. Quiet, but still audible.

"...M-Ma'am, we have... possibly come to a solution. Perhaps we can get them to help?"

A loud, drawn-out sigh.

"...Those people are pitiful. We need those who are trained and capable. Not some wannabes brought on board just because Vincent wanted to have some fun."

Shuffling of papers. Typing of keys. Possibly even the enlightening ding of a lightbulb.

"Miss Bourdelle. It may be our only option. Don't underestimate our contestants. Maybe they're capable after all. In fact, remember we are hiring our winner."

Silence.

"In fact, maybe they can help you. With that."

Another sigh.

"I... suppose it's our only move."

A locked drawer opens.

"This is Alanna Bourdelle. I have to make a phone call to Vincent."

The lights shut off, and several computers can be heard shutting off, beginning their slow rest for the night.]

Week Two: Cereal Boxes

The Executive Jury of mirdtrans.inc has opened the main challenge of Week Two to both teams!
With your team, create a small set of text-based custom fake Pokémon cards to stock in boxes of mird-o's cereal!

As an entire team, you must create 12 cards, no more and no less, consisting of 9 Pokémon and 3 Trainers. Your fakes must connect together with each other as a set, however you are completely able to choose whatever theme you'd like to connect them.
This is a great chance to express your character's or team's opinions on the company, and create a product to raise consumer's opinions on the cereal!

Guidelines for this Challenge:

- Discussion may be made anywhere you wish, as long as it's still able to be viewed by the hosts. This thread, any alliance chats, and your team chats are ideal.

- Every Player isn't required to submit text fakes, however keep in mind that this forces the rest of the team to cover your mistakes, and likely leads to instant elimination. Be wary and play your part.

- Keep your text fakes logical and simple to read, with easy to follow formatting. Make sure they can be easily understood by children.

- Your deadline for this challenge will be Sunday, April 15th, 2018 at 10:00am PDT, 1:00pm EDT, and 6:00pm GMT.

[From the front of the boardroom, overlooking the two teams Alanna taps her fingers on the side of her desk.

"You're all running out of time. Get things done or we'll be done with you."

"Didn't even have to want to deal with this...", she mutters, under her breath.]

This is your reminder, you have 72 hours, until your deadline on Sunday, April 15th, 2018 at 10:00am PDT, 1:00pm EDT, and 6:00pm GMT.
This should go without saying, but since these cards have to be packaged into cereal boxes as soon as possible, there will be no deadline extension for poor time management from either team.

Week Two: Cereal Boxes (End)

Competitors, your deadline has been hit! At this point you may not submit any more entries to be judged for this challenge!
Currently, the hosts are deciding a winner for this challenge. But in the meantime, both teams must be excited to show off their set lists!

Results/Submissions:
Name: Coastal Raiders
Theme: Pirates

1. Horsea - Unstarted
Pokémon – Water – HP60
Basic

Ability: Name

[C] [C] Attack XX

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Dex Entry.
NO. 116 Dragon Pokémon HT: 1’04’’ WT: 17.6 lbs.

2. Seadra - Barely Started
Pokémon – Water – HP80
Stage 1 - Evolves from

Ability: Waterlogged
When you would draw your first card on your turn, you may instead search your deck for up to 2 [W] energy cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C] [C] Attack XX

Resistance:
Dex Entry.
NO. 117 Dragon Pokémon HT: 3’11’’ WT: 55.1 lbs.

3. Kingdra - Barely Started
Kingdra – Water – HP140
Stage 2

Ability: Floodgates
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [W] Energy card from your hand to your active [W] Pokémon

[C] [C] Expansive Oceans 80+
This attack does an additional 10 damage for each [W] energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance:
Dex Entry.
NO. 230 Dragon Pokémon HT: 5’11’’ WT: 335.1 lbs.

4. Wingull - Check Wording
Wingull – Water – HP40
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Lookout
During your turn, your opponent plays with their hand revealed.

[C] [C] Delaying Tactics
Name a card from your opponent's hand. They cannot play the named card on their next turn. You cannot choose the same card name more than once.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Dex Entry.
NO. 278 Seagull Pokémon HT: 2’00’’ WT: 20.9 lbs.

5. Sharpedo Prism Star - Check Wording
Sharpedo Prism Star – Water – HP160
Basic
♢ (Prism Star) Rule: You can’t have more than 1 ♢ card with the same name in your deck. If a ♢ card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Ability: Riptide
Whenever a [W] energy is attached to Sharpedo Prism Star, you may put 1 damage counter on your opponent's active Pokémon.

[W] [W] [W] Savage Shiver 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of [W] Pokémon in play.

Resistance:
Retreat:
The more time a Sharpedo has to hunt its prey, the faster the chance for survival dwindles.
NO. 319 Brutal Pokémon HT: 5’11’’ WT: 195.8 lbs.

6. Frillish - Unstarted - Change the ability, this is just theory crafting
Frillish – Water – HP70
Basic

Ability: Soulless Swarm
On your turn, when you play a Frillish from your hand to your bench, and you control 4 Frillish, you may put up to 4 damage counters on up to 4 of your opponents Pokémon. Stinging Swarm cannot occur more than once per player per game.

[C] [C] Floating to the top
Search your deck for a Frillish and a Jellicent card, reveal them and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your library.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C]
Often found in large swarms, by the time you have happened on one, your life is already in jeopardy.
NO. 592 Floating Pokémon HT: 3’11’’ WT: 72.8 lbs.

7. Jellicent - Wording Done!
Pokémon – Water – HP100
Stage 1

Ability: Waterlogged
This Pokémon gets +20 HP for each [W] Energy attached to it.

[W] [C] Swarm Beckoning 40
You may draw a card for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon, then discard that many cards from your hand.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C]
Dex Entry.
NO. 593 Floating Pokémon HT: 7’03’’ WT: 297.6 lbs.

8. Sandygast - Partially Started
Sandygast – Fighting – HP80
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Name

[C] Incoming Tide
Attach a [W] Energy card from your discard pile to one of your Pokémon.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C]
Dex Entry.
NO. 769 Sand Heap Pokémon HT: 1’08’’ WT: 154.3 lbs.

9. Palossand - Check Wording
Palossand – Fighting – HP130
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sandygast

Ability: Soaked
If you have any [W] Pokémon on your bench, this Pokémon is a [W] type in addition to its other types.

[C] [C] Lonely Sandbar 50+
If this Pokémon is a [W] type, you may search your deck for up to 2 [W] energy cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then Shuffle your deck. If this Pokémon is not a [W] type, this attack deals 20 damage to each of your opponents Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C] [C]
Appearing like a fort, many souls attempt to loot supposed spoils, only to find, their bones added to its dungeons.
NO. 770 Sand Castle Pokémon HT: 4’03’’ WT: 551.2 lbs.

10. Captain Lana Prism Star - Supporter
Choose One:
-Search your deck for up to
three water type Pokemon.
or
-Put up to five water energy
from you discard pile into
your hand.

11. Pirate's Plunder

12. Crew of the S.S. Anne
Crew of the S.S. Anne
Trainer – Supporter
Draw cards equal to the number of [W] type Pokémon you have in play. Then discard 2 cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Name: Not Given
Theme: Dragons vs Fairies

Axew HP 50 Dragon
Basic Pokémon

[M] Axe Sharpen
During your next turn, the attack’s of each of your [N] do 10 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][M] Bite 20

Weakness: Fairy x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1
DEX: They use their tusks to crush the berries they eat. Repeated regrowth makes their tusks strong and sharp.
1/12

Fraxure HP 100 Dragon
Stage 1 - Evolves from Axew

[M] Metal Claw 20+
If the Defending Pokémon has [M] Weakness, this attack does 20 more damage.

[F][C] Battle Cry
During your next turn, treat all [N] Pokémon in play, in your hand, and in your discard pile as Basic Pokémon. (Pokémon that were originally Evolution Pokémon may still Evolve from the Pokémon they Evolve from.)

Retreat: 2
DEX: A broken tusk will not grow back, so it diligently sharpens its tusks on river rocks after the end of a battle.
2/12

Haxorus HP 140 Dragon
Stage 2 - Evolves from Fraxure

[F][M] Dragon Blade
If the Defending Pokémon is a [Y] Pokémon, it is Knocked Out.

[F][F][M] Raging Axe 60+
Flip a coin for each damage counter on this Pokémon. This attack does 40 more damage for each heads.

Retreat: 1
DEX: Their tusks can cut steel now. This makes them quite useful on the assembly line.
3/12

Drampa/HP 110/Dragon
Basic Pokémon

[C] Dragon Breath
Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokémon. If heads, place 2 damage counters on that Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Bully Protection
If 1 of your Pokémon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's last turn, this attack does the same amount of damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness- [Y] x2
Resistance-
Retreat Cost-
DEX: Though it may be old, it still enjoys a good bowl of cereal. It is said to defend children who eat cereal from bullying.
4/12

Flabebe//Fairy//40
Basic

[Y][Y] Flower Bombardment 10x
If your opponent has any [N] Pokémon in play, this attack does 10 damage for each [Y] energy attached to your Pokémon.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
Retreat - [C]
DEX: It has healing properties in the crown on its head, which allow food it touches to cure those who eat it.
5/12

Floette//Fairy//70
Stage 1 ~ evolves from Flabebe

Ability: Purple Protection
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from [P] Pokémon.

[Y][C] Seriously Capable
If you have 4 Floette in play, search your deck for a card that evolves from each of those Pokémon and put them onto those Pokémon.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
Retreat - [C][C]
DEX: It uses flowers as weapons. Anything that touches it is said to smell brilliant.
6/12

Florges//Fairy//130
Stage 2 ~ evolves from Floette

Ability: Green Spores
Once during you turn (before you attack) if you have a [G] and a [Y] Pokémon in your discard pile, you may place 1 damage counter on each Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponents).

[Y][Y] Pretty Persuasion 70
Each player draws 3 cards.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
Retreat - [C][C][C]
DEX: Its life can span several hundred years. It's said to devote its entire life to protecting gardens containing cereal crops.
7/12

Cutiefly/HP 40/Fairy
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Nectar Gather
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a [Y] energy and attach it to this Pokémon. If you do, heal 20 damage from your Active Pokémon.

[Y] Pollen Shield 20
During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness- [M] x2
Resistance-
Retreat Cost-
DEX: Myriads of Cutiefly flutter above the heads of people who have auras resembling those of flowers.
8/12

Ribombee/HP 90/Fairy
Stage 1- Evolves from Cutiefly

Ability: Delicious and Nutritious
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it (this does not count as a Knock Out). Until the end of your next turn, each of your Pokémon in play gets +40 HP.

[Y][C] Pollen Puff 40
Flip a coin. If heads, heal all damage from 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness- [M] x2
Resistance-
Retreat Cost-
DEX: Ribombee's pollen puffs are said to both taste delicious and cure illness. Mird-o's is said to use them to achieve perfect flavor.
9/12

Fairy Boost - Trainer - Item
You may play as many Item cards during your turn as you like (before your attack).

During this turn, each of your [Y] Pokémon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
10/12

Dragon Claw - Trainer - Item - Pokémon Tool
You may play as many Item cards during your turn as you like (before your attack).
Attach a Pokémon Tool card to 1 of your Pokémon which doesn’t already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it.

The [N] Pokémon this card is attached to can use the attack printed on this card. (It still needs the necessary Energy to use the attack.)

[C][C][C] Dragon Claw 50+
This attack does 30 more damage for each different type of Basic Energy attached to this Pokémon.

11/12

AZ/Trainer/Supporter

Discard 3 Pokémon from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a Pokémon and a Pokémon Tool card, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
12/12

Judging results will be revealed soon, and shortly after judging, selected players from the losing team will be brought to The Nest to discuss elimination.
This will be your last chance to defend your ability as a businessman and as a competitor to avoid elimination.

Good luck in judging, competitors!

Warnings:
No players have received inactivity warnings for this challenge.​

Week 2: Cereal Boxes (Judging)

Competitors, the judging has been the completed! The three jury members and hosts of the game are about to reveal the winner of the campaign!

A reminder that directly after the judging is completed, the leader of the losing team must select one player to be safe, and that player will avoid The Nest... Good luck in judging, competitors!

Judging:
My judging:
Well. This challenge was... underwhelming. But let's go over the entries anyway.

Royal Raiders
You didn't submit much. Nothing more to add. Really disapointed by most of you.

Lisa's Angel's
I like your cards. Nothing toooo special with most of them. But they don't need to be that way. The set theme is interessting. It got not much to do with either our business nor (much) with cereal. But I guess you went the route of marketablity. Which what Children would be interessted in. And that's not a bad thing.
The Haxorous Line is pretty strong.
Drampa is fun to play and a nice Cereal Theme
Floette got a little jab at your opponents. Which I like

Else it was a solid entry.
Good job.
Judging Thoughts:
Royal Raiders:
Well the obvious thing here is that you didn't fully complete your set list. And it's really a shame, these had some brilliant ideas I was a really big fan of, and the theme of your cards had a lot of potential, I liked the idea of having cards like Crew of the SS Anne. However, the catch here is that every card except for one was written by a single team member, who was inactive for most of the challenge. Your team was made aware of this through communication with this member, however didn't play around it. Your team coordination was a mess to the point where you didn't even complete the objective. Don't rely on one specific person to the point where your team crumbles without them. What happens if you lose this contributor this week?

Lisa's Angels:
I'm going to start with the negatives. I don't like the theme of your set. Thing is, that's about it. You have some creative ideas, the flavour text in some of them are really charming (Drampa enjoying cereal? That made me laugh.) and your team was fantastically coordinated to get the job done and share ideas around the group. I love how your team began your theme with AZ as a concept and built and refined the card a couple times, all the while continuing to build your set revolving around this card. Fantastic job.

My vote, without question, is for Lisa's Angels.
Here are my own thoughts:

Royal Raiders:
You guys did not submit a final product at all, Alanna actually went into the document and pulled it out for you... Honestly, I was expecting so much more from you. I only noted one of you doing most of the work, and no one else told us there would be an activity shortage from your team at all. I only speak for myself and not the other members of this jury, but I'm very disappointed by you all, most definitely. There was very little fine display of work ethic and collaboration here.

Lisa's Angels:
I think you guys did a grand job. Not only did you produce a final product, some of the features added to your cards were quite interesting (for instance, a few of the Pokédex entries having to do with cereal was a funny touch). Not only that, a lot of those cards had interesting affects and I can say there were definitely multiple people pitching in to help on your side, which shows team collaboration.

My vote goes to Lisa's Angels.

Verdict:
With a unanimous vote of 3-0 by the judges, the winning team this week is Lisa's Angels! Congratulations on your victory!

Unfortunately, this means that the Royal Raiders have lost. The team leader, Mr. Van Veacesalv Dulca, (@Vracken), must name one player from his team in-thread to be safe from going to The Nest. He will have 48 hours to make this decision, or by Wednesday April 18th, 2018 at 11AM PST/2PM EST/6PM GMT. We'll see you and the other two members of your team in The Nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back