Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliaksandr is fine, Akihide. He trusts us to work under him, so I trust him to pick up the mantle. If you're that opposed to someone else getting a theoretical advantage from the start of the game, why not take up the mantle as the recipient of the second envelope?

Hey boys! I'm Lisa, I'm-uh-21, and I'm a Priestess of Venus and part-time secretary. It's a really tough job spreading love across the world, but it's super rewarding too. Not like I'd expect any of you men to really understand.
Anyway, as a secretary, I am good at handling envelopes I guess. So if you're afraid at all, I suppose I can do it?

I took quite a few falls while on the job, unfortunately/QUOTE]
It's a shame you find it unfortunate. I guess you won't like it when you fall for me. ;)
Dulca is not familiar with ice cream, and Dulca never trusts someone familiar with what Dulca is not. Dulca is safe, you do not harm Dulca, Dulca does not harm you, yes?

Dulca is Marino of mighty vessel, many man want Dulca, but none can have. Many men has Dulca met, and many man Dulca shall not meet again. Dulca promise, you are good to Dulca, Dulca will meet you again.
Well Dulca, ice cream is a nice sweet thing to eat, and as Numa would say, "In Anglice, significat dulca est 'sweet'". That is to say, ice cream is sweet, just like your name is. And hopefully you are too. <3
Okay hi guys. I'm Akihide and i'm planning to wait. Just going to watch here from the sidelines, asking questions. And no thank you, i'm not going to volunteer to get an envelope. I do suggest we wait till everyone has said if they want to volunteer to go get an envelope or not.
Hi planning to wait, I'm Lisa!
Can you tell me anything more about yourself?

Hey boys! I'm Lisa, I'm-uh-21, and I'm a Priestess of Venus and part-time secretary. It's a really tough job spreading love across the world, but it's super rewarding too. Not like I'd expect any of you men to really understand.
Anyway, as a secretary, I am good at handling envelopes I guess. So if you're afraid at all, I suppose I can do it?

I took quite a few falls while on the job, unfortunately
It's a shame you find it unfortunate. I guess you won't like it when you fall for me. ;)
Dulca is not familiar with ice cream, and Dulca never trusts someone familiar with what Dulca is not. Dulca is safe, you do not harm Dulca, Dulca does not harm you, yes?
Well Dulca, ice cream is a nice sweet thing to eat, and as Numa would say, "In Anglice, significat dulca est 'sweet'". That is to say, ice cream is sweet, just like your name is. And hopefully you are too. <3
Okay hi guys. I'm Akihide and i'm planning to wait. Just going to watch here from the sidelines, asking questions. And no thank you, i'm not going to volunteer to get an envelope. I do suggest we wait till everyone has said if they want to volunteer to go get an envelope or not.
Also, Aliaksandr, why do you think you would be a better candidate than others.
Hi planning to wait, I'm Lisa!
Can you tell me anything more about yourself?

That would be perfectly fine... Ms. Commoda, was it? But what exactly does being a "Priestess of Venus" entail?
It's my job to spread love around the world! So I pray that people find love, communicate directly with Venus about what to do, and help set up dates. Sometimes, I even get to join in on the fun!

That sounds pretty interesting can you tell us any stories of what you’ve done?
Well I started a Twitter page to help communicate my message, set up some friends of mine on blind dates with eachother, and spread roses across the town square, but probably the most interesting thing was the time Venus spoke to me.
I was bicycling around the neighborhood, unaware of my true purpose, before I started to get really exhausted. I turned the corner to the public park, and started heading towards the rose garden. And then she came to me. She told me it was my job to bring back true love, save my parents from a near certain divorce, and reinvent the whole concept of romance that mortals follow. Suddenly that day, my parents resolved all of their disputes and have been happy together ever since! It was truly a magical thing for her to do, so I've always tried to pay her back by being the most loyal priestess I can be.

That’s amazing! You must be really talented to have a goddess choose you personally. Say do you think you could help me find someone after this is over?

Dulca es not "sweet" Dulca prefer salt. Fish in salt is good yes?

The only god in this world is coin. Dulca knows this all to well. Many men fight for it, few now for your gods, Priestess. Watch that you do not fail her, or we shall see if scam.

What are you afraid Iskander? Your fear betrays you, yet you take an offer, of which you do not know.
Dulca cares not for mystery, Dulca will take letter, reminding all, Dulca believes in Dulca.

That’s amazing! You must be really talented to have a goddess choose you personally. Say do you think you could help me find someone after this is over?
Once this is over, I'll talk to Venus and see what she thinks of you. If you're found to be ready for love, I'll help you find it. If not, we may have to find it the hard way.

[The smallest member of the jury clears her throat. She'd been sitting in silence for the entirety of this scramble, not really knowing what to say. But seeing as Alanna was in the restroom and Vincent took a momentary leave to discuss a business deal, it seemed she was the only one left to make an announcement. Cheryl got up and waited for the room to calm down. You pause, a little caught off guard by the sudden rise of the smallest member of the Executive Jury, but you and all the others around you stop what you're doing to see what she has to say.]

"Competitors! As you can see, your deadline is approaching. Vincent has told me to warn you all that there's lots of disorganization slowing down this process, so let me make it easier for you. You have two options:

1 - You can show your bravery and volunteer yourself.
2 - If you are unwilling to, you may vote in private with the hosts who you think should take the envelope.

In addition, I'll be extending the deadline a bit, due to the disorganization of our group. Thank you, as you were."

[You refocus your attention on the others, no one is entirely sure which direction they'll be taking. Is anyone here brave enough, or will you all resort to telling the Executive Jury? Only time will tell...]

The deadline has been moved to Sunday March 25, 2018 at 10PM GMT, 6PM EST, and 3PM PST.

Last edited:
Alright, so we have 3 volunteers as of late: Mr. Aliaksandr, Ms. Commoda, and Mr. Dulca. Do either of you three want to back down and the other two can just volunteer, or should we all just vote for the two we think would do the best. Personally, the first option is more professional and organized to me, but this should be a group decision.

Ok then let’s get to business!
First things first who here wants to take an envelope?
Edit+ out of character: so this is pointless as quaking just said it for me but earlier and it wouldn’t load for me until now

I do not believe John Doe should volunteer. Hes ungroomed and has little experience with cereal . We need someone who has experience in the cereal business and who mantains a clean appearance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back