~(The Robot Avatar Shop)~(Open Again!)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

Welcome to my new Avatar Shop! Here you can request an avatar for me to make! Have fun!

SHOP RULES

1. Please be patient. If I can't get one done soon, then don't rush and be mean to me, which leads me to my next rule.

2. Be kind to me. Don't demand me to be done an avatar in a set amount of time, don't rush me, yell at me if I forgot your request, ect.

3. Yes, I know the avatars look like that they were drawn like a five-year-old. That's the point.

4. Please try to give me credit. Whether it is in your sig or usertitle.

5. Follow all Pokebeach and Slateport Market Rules.​

Example Avatars and Gallery

Feel free to re-use your's when you want too!

Example TCG Avatars and Gallery

Feel free to use any of these! I will be constantly updating this with more and more avatars as the time comes.

Workers

Me (Robot3300)
Specialty: Avatars
Examples: Above

Pending Requests and Forms

Form for Avatar:

Main Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:

Form for TCG Avatar:

Border Color:
Pokemon (and TCG set!):

Pending List:

None.

Satisfied Customers:

Me

Afro-G

Snivylover555

Chellochello

ShadowLugia

Chillarmy

Darkvoid57

ZoruaSnivyluver

Xdogking

Sheer Force

Red Striker

Have fun!

RE: ~(The Robot Avatar Thread)~

Approved. Good luck with your shop!

Congrats! Still waiting for Xous to give m mine, but cant you just get my password and do it for me? That would be easier and we are best friends, Xous is just going to tell me what you did.

Ok, I know this is an avatar shop and all, but what about banners? I have a banner request and you would love it if I gave it to you! Tell me if you can do it.

I currently am NOT doing banners. Just my awesome avatars. And also, f you can't upload your avatar, then I don't know what to do.

chellochello said:
cant you just get my password and do it for me? That would be easier and we are best friends, Xous is just going to tell me what you did.

chellochello said:
cant you just get my password and do it for me? That would be easier and we are best friends, Xous is just going to tell me what you did.

And as I said, no. Once I do it, you are going to complain and change your avatar right after. Just TRY or let Xous help you. If you could follow my or Xous's instructions, then I truely don't know what to do.

You said it the right way. Make a rule that people have to use it for at least a wekk or else they will be banned from the shop or something. We dont need to brig Xous into this.

A. Xous is a SMod

B. He knows a lot about art and the site

He can help.

So you are really asking for me to ban you from here? Really? I'm already considering banning you for complaining with me because of something not working. It worked just fine for me!

Added a new rule that I forgot about: You must give me credit in your signature or whatever.

Whatever, Xous cant get into my account now can he. Whatever, im opening my own shop anyway for banners

You are now temporarily banned from my shop because:

Robot3300 said:
2. Be kind to me. Don't demand me to be done an avatar in a set amount of time, don't rush me, yell at me if I forgot your request, etc.

I will post here and PM you when I decide to un-ban you.

Wow, thats nice, considering we are best friends, well, i just made an epic banner and you are not allowed to see it until its in my signature.

Unbanning Chello from here. We worked it out during the day and now it's all fine.

Okay, I'm a slave to fads. I'd like to request:

Main Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Punk Spikes
(Also, as a little side request, could the head be a skull with hair? That would be really cool. :p)

Okay, im going to make a rotating avatar if yo can learn how to do that. Im going to use the current avatar you gave me, plus 3 more for emphasization, thanks a ton man in advance.

Main Color: Rainbow colors
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Hippy long, make the entire thing look like a hippy, make him wear a Tie die shirt and all that

Main Color:periwinkle
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Justin Beiber, and he should have a troll face.

Main Color: Red, almost scarlet
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Michael jackson hair in thriller. Make the thing look like michael jackson.

Thanks in advance man, this will end up looking sweet. And study up on rotating avatars, this is what this is for.

@Shadowlugia,

Sure, I'm not at home right now, but I'll get to work on it as soon as I can.

@Chello,

I don't have an Avatar Rotator, nor do I know how to make Rotating Avatars.

And, I can't really do ANY of those avatars, they are too complicated. I CAN'T make a shirt, I CAN'T make a Trollface, and I CAN'T make it look like Jackson.

And you already have your current one.

Oops! I forgot to add something! I CAN'T use a "rainbow" color either.

You realize that
A) you dont have to make a shirt, just an idea.
B) make every letter a different color. And look on the simple forums sticky, tells you how to make one, but only you can.

*Facepalm*

The point is, I'm SUPPOSED to draw like a five-year-old. Five-year-olds don't know how to make rainbow colors.

And five-year-olds can't use Avatar Rotators.

You really need to put yourself into the mind of your character.

Really? Fine, i will just stick to my current one. Thats awkward how you put that together. And when i was 5, i read moby dick, so i bet i knew what a rainbow was(i didnt really read moby dick, that was just to prove my point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back