• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard The Quick TEU Beedrill Jumps Over the Lazy CES Slaking

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 24
3 Slakoth
3 Slaking
3 Weedle
3 Beedrill
2 Chikorita
2 Meganium
2 Mudkip
2 Swampert
2 Porygon
2 Porygon-Z

Trainers 24
4 Lillie's Poke Doll
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Steven's Resolve
4 Professor Elm's Lecture
4 Rare Candy
2 Lusamine
1 Faba
1 Brock's Grit

Energy 12
4 Rainbow Energy
4 Recycle Energy
3 Unit Energy GFW
1 Super Boost Energy

Posting this while PTCGO is down, so the list may not be exact.
The basic idea is the good old swampert/meganium engine gets you going (hopefully), and then you kill tag teams with beedrill or you auto most one prize matchups with slaking (shuts down malamar, emolga, pidgeotto, florges, zebstrika, etc). You use dolls to set up and also to promote after beedrill's attack. Porygon-Z gives you energy acceleration and also mobility with recycle energy (dolls also help with mobility/resetting slaking's attack).
One of faba is all I had room for, to deal with hoods and to a lesser extent tags, with lusamine to recover.

The matchup spread sounds brilliant on paper, but obviously it suffers from standard stage 2 woes. And with the meganium engine it is very crowded with no room for techs. I'm trying to decide if I just want to play full lines of slaking and beedrill instead, I did at one point have a welder engine to go with that.

Let me know what your thoughts on dropping the meganium/swampert/porygon-z core for welder/rosa and techs are, if you happen to have any. Also, what techs would you consider if there were room? I've found myself wanting a snipe attack of some sort, to take out things like ninetales. But mostly I want more consistency in getting my desired pokemon online, so if you have ideas for making that happen, let me know.