The Prank Thread!

Have you ever pranked someone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Not sure if this should go in the Casual Discussion Thread,but...
Welcome to the Prank Thread! Here you can post awesome prank ideas,pranks that you pulled on someone,videos,or all of the above! Here's one I pulled on April 1st on my brother:
My brother had been working on his school paper for more than a month. I had an idea that I would get a regular piece of paper,and pour orange juice on it. When he woke up,I told him that my baby sister spilled orange juice on his paper. He came rushing down the stairs,and looked at the fake paper. He had his mouth open for about 5 minutes. I later then told him it was a prank. Post your stories here!

One time, during school, my two friends and I were working on our power points, and they were at one end of the table, and I was at another (we were on computers, so they couldn't see me). I look and see one of my friend's paper's with a ton of writing on it, and I get an idea, when I see a blank paper. "Oooh! I'm rippin' Katie's important paper!" RRRRIP! I ripped the blank paper, so she rushed over, and got mad at me, took my pencil sharpener, and all the paper around me, so I couldn't doodle anymore T.T

Oh, and a week before April Fool's Day, my bestie and I would step a few feet from my other friend, and I would whisper to her, "Ohh! The prank we're gonna play on her April Fool's Day is gonna be EPIC!" And we'd talk loud enough for her to hear. April Fool's Day~Nothing. XD

I am an amazing actor. Not so long ago at summer camp, I got hit on the leg with a basketball. it stung a bit, but didn't really hurt. I fell to the floor (fake) crying my heart out. Two of the counselors closest rush up to me. "Ben, are you alright? Say something!" I then get up, erupting with laughter. Then everybody laughs. PRANK END.

On April Fool's day, I took the batteries out of all the TV remotes, so they wouln't work. before I did that, I set the TV channels to a really annyoing channel (I forget what) and turned the volume up full blast. I was laughing so hard when my dad turned on the TV. I had to fix it later, though.

I am great at pranks.

At scout camp (actually only two nights ago), we took all the empty cots out of the tents at two in the morning and stacked them up in two pyramids by our scoutmaster's tent, one in the front and the other in the back. It was funny. But then we were tired the next day.

I was on my way to school when I told my dad that breakfast burritos were in the Microwave, he got so excited and checked it, nothing. :p Not good, but not bad right?

One time, there was this website. It was called "Pokebeach". The forums section of the website, had a message at the top saying "The forums are being thrown away" and everyone believed it.

Oh wait..

I didn't do this, but my bro - basically, go read the qmaster thread. My other brother AATM explains. My other brother told my friend that qmaster was a good name and he signed up. I watched as the whole thing unfolded. I didn't stop laughing for about an hour after I saw a reply saying WOAH DMASTER STOP PRANKING US OR DO YOU BE IMPOSTER?? :)

April 1st at School: I made sure all my friends in 1st period got to school early. We all met, and I explained to them that we were all going to set our phone alarms to go off during class. My alarm would go off at 9:05. I'd get my phone taken away. Another alarm would go off at 9:08. That phone would get taken away. Another alarm would go off at 9:13. That phone would get taken away as well. Then everyone else's alarm would go off at 9:17. The teacher was like what the heck?? But she loved it. And she tells all her classes about it now.

Middle of my Freshman school year. One day at lunch I was eating a sandwich with one of my friends and I filled a large soda cup with Mayonnaise from my lunch. I told one of the annoying kids to open it and see what was wrong with it. He opened it, I smacked the cup from under and all the Mayonnaise exploded on his face and shirt and just stank for the rest of the school day with white junk all over him. Just about everybody was laughing so hard at him. I think he still hates me for it.

One thing I loved to do last year is to turtle somebody's backpack. Where you empty the backpack and flip the backpack inside out then put the stuff back in. I saw their reaction, and they're always angry. I crack up everything I see it.

I would grab an empty water bottle and pour rotten milk or rotten banana in it, then throw it like it's a stink bomb across the street and hide in bushes.

One last thing I loved doing when I was in Middle School was throwing eggs at people. Twice a week, I would just bring a carton of eggs and just chuck it at random kids at lunch and after school without them knowing. I'm surprised I never got caught for it.

Sometime at Nationals a week or so ago, I went to the food court in the mall with some friends. My friend Kevin absolutely adores sea life and hates it when people eat fish etc. Well, he came to the table and set his white tray / box (idk) of food down, and then went off somewhere. My other friend Joshua comes to the table and as sushi in his white tray / box (idk). We switched them and when Kevin opened the box, let's just say.. he wasn't happy. It was really priceless.

I've done the classic shaving cream and feather to the nose prank a few times before.
And the bucket of water above the door. Including shaking up fizzy drinks and giving them to friends.
I'm old fashioned that way.
A weird one was when me and my friends were camping sometime last year, one of us went to sleep early. We all decided to pack everything up and leave the area where we put our tents and stuff up. And move directly across to the other end of the camping site. We put some layers over him so he wouldn't feel the difference right away. We could see his expression with binoculars, it was one of the funniest moments of my entire life.

April 1st: I was home alone, sick from school, so I decided to prank the whole family, first I put tape under the faucet in the bathroom sink, so when my mom went to wash her hands she got soaked, then I took my sisters pillows, and put some wood chips in them. It was the funniest thing to see in my entire life when she tried to go to sleep, I still had to clean it up after though:)

when my brother sleeps, i do some funny things. i hold his nose shut until he snorts really loud. i grab his hand and make him hit himself. and, if he's asleep on the floor, i yell "FIRE!!" and body slam him! it's hilarious when you see his face after that one!

Ok, so Im really good freinds with my P.E teacher. So before are school pep assembely I brought 5 old school alarm clocks (The loud ones :) and he opened the bleachers and let me slide them under there but I saved one to put under the princeables poduim :) Funniest thing ever when theyt went off!

I screamed FIRE! and everybody started screaming and running out the door. We got out of school two hours early thanks to me... How I miss middle school :)

Once me and my dad bought some fake scrach-off tickets and some real ones. So we give everyone a real one except for my mom and she ended up scraching hers last. So everyones like I won a dollar! Won another ticket! Nothing! And my moms starts to flip out and she stares at it in disbelief for like five minutes while me and my dad started to bust out laughing.

PS: Has anyone tried to put a chicken boullion cube in a shower head before? :)

Back