Writing The Pokemon Anime + Mystery Dungeon Fan-Fic

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
This is a fan-fic that fuses the Pokemon Anime and all it's glorious characters and the exciting and addicitive Mystery Dungeon

List of characters and the Pokemon they turn into

Ash---Pikachu
Dawn---Piplup
Brock--Sudowoodo
May--Munchlax
Jessie---Seviper
James---Mime Jr.
Erik is a made-up character but doesn't turn into anything (he stays a human being)

Chapter 1--What happened ?

It was a sunny day in Rustboro, Erik, a Devon researcher, who used to work for Sliph when it was taken over by Team Rocket, led Ash and his friends into a dark room. Erik clicked on the light and a giant machine appeared
"What's that ?" Ash questioned
"It's a Pokemon transfer device, you put your Pokemon in one slot, and you go into the other, it teleports you both in between the two pods !"Erik exclaimed
Everyone put a Pokemon in, Ash put Pikachu, Dawn put Piplup, May put Munchlax, Brock put Sudowoodo, Jessie put Seviper, and James put Mime Jr.
Erik and Meowth watched from behind a glass screen as the teleporteing began, but something terrible happened. As the smoke cleared, Erik said to Meowth,
"We've got a huge problem !". Everyone turned into the Pokemon they put into the pod ! But, Ash, May and Dawn kept their hats on, and they were all screaming and running around and banging into each other
"Why'd do this to us ?" May shouted
"How was I to know the machine would malfunction like that and turn you all into Pokemon !" Erik exclaimed
NOTE: All the characters are speaking in Poke-Talk, this is what they're speaking when translated into English
"Well, how are you going to fix us ?" Dawn questioned
"Um, it's going to take a few days to fix the teleport cables and...."Erik got cut off
"A few days!?!?" they all shouted
"Well, until then, you're going to have to live your life as a Pokemon" Erik exclaimed
"Wah ! I don't want to be Munchlax !" May whimpered
"Then you shouldn't have put him in" Erik exclaimed
"Whee ! Look at me ! I'm cute and adorable !" James exclaimed
"Ah ! I can't stand you James !" Jessie shouted whacking James with her tail
"Stop fighting you two, just go into the the room and I see if I can fix this mistake
"I hope you can " Brock replied
"Meowth, did you see anything go wrong with the machine ?" Erik questioned
"Hm, it could've been the weight, their weights were really off, that could be the problem" Meowth replied
"Of course !" Erik exclaimed, "Now guys, until I fix this problem, I want all of you to create a rescue team, two teams of three now go !"

May, Dawn and Jessie formed the Girls team
Ash, Brock and James formed the Boys team

"Now, make me proud !" Erik exclaimed
"Yeah !" they all replied running out into the grass

James is funny....Loook at me im adorably and cute. That really is like james. I wonder whats gonna happen next.

Well, that's a LONG story and I don't want to bore you with the details, but I will tell you that they were stalking them and got mixed up in all of this

Hey, I made the story, I choose what they turn into, a Erik clearyl says "If didn't want to turn into a Munchlax, you shouldn't have put him in

They deevolve into the Pokemon they put into the pod, I said, it's like Mystery Dungeon when you wake up as a Pokemon, iy's sorta like that

Some important facts:

May was going to be Eevee, but I put in Munchlax
Dawn was going to be Parchrisu, but I put in Piplup
Brock was going to be Croakgunk, but I in Sudowoodo
James was going to be Carvinvine, but I put in Mime Jr.

Back