Wi-Fi Trades The Pokebeach Battle Challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinox

Stallwart Player
e9tkxx5.png

Credit goes to Spammy for the banner!

Battle challenges are a set of challenges that change every week. There are two weekly challenges, seven daily challenges, and one monthly challenge. To participate, trainers must submit battle videos of them completing the challenge. It is not required to do every challenge, but after completing five challenges Players will receive a rare berry, for every eleven challenges an Ability Capsule, and every twenty challenges a Pokemon! What kind? We can't tell! They are, however, bred for competitive play! All you need to do to sign-up is simply post here (if the post doesn't get your name updated after a week, P.M. @Equinox ) saying you want to participate! Challenges need to be saved as battle videos, and your battle video needs to be PM'd to @Equinox! All challenges may also be completed in VGC or singles unless specified! Challenges must also be done over Wifi on Battle Spot, and it can't be with friends. Also, daily and weekly Battle Challenge videos may be submitted until the Sunday of that week, 12 AM EST (Sunday's Battle Video will be due the following Sunday). For the monthly challenges videos are due at the end of the month.
Participants:
King Arceus
Keeper of Night
Scattered Mind - 2
King Xerneas - 6
Daily Battle Challenge:
  • Beat your opponent's Pokemon while both yours and theirs have
    a status condition.

Weekly Challenges:
  • Poison a Steel-type or Burn a Fire-type Pokémon and proceed to win the match.
  • KO your opponent's Mega Pokémon before it KOs any of your Pokémon.

Monthly Challenge:

• In doubles, KO both of your opponent's Pokémon with one move.

Last edited:

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Do I just challenge some random passerby then or do I have to actually use Battle Spot?

edit: Question answered after chatting on Skype.

Last edited:

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Alright, here's some incentive to actually battle over the DS again.
I mean, I still don't have my competitive team built back up but eh. Battle Spot was never hard. In.

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Post your battle codes with your IGN and what challenges you specifically completed here by midnight 12 AM Est please!

Last edited:

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
IGN: Grace
Battle Code: YL6W-WWWW-WW4E-77NG

I did the second weekly challenge and the daily challenge in one battle :D

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Just a reminder, battle videos must be submitted by 12 AM EST tonight, otherwise they will not count as completed!

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Oh woops forgot to post my vid

IGN: Alex
I did the second Weekly challenge (not using a super-effective move)
FGFG-WWWW-WW4E-3M7Z

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Oh woops forgot to post my vid

IGN: Alex
I did the second Weekly challenge (not using a super-effective move)
FGFG-WWWW-WW4E-3M7Z
I'll allow it this time, but let this be a reminder to you all! I will have all of your guys' Battle Challenge total up a little later :)

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Alright, totals have been added! Since today's challenge was late it will be added with tomorrow's challenge. Try to take advantage :)

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Did the second Daily Battle challenge

SL7W-WWWW-WW4E-YJ99

This was a fun battle and I'm glad my opponent didn't rage-quit ^_^

Edit: I decided to give the monthly challenge a try (I don't really do double battles), and luckily enough my ragtag team pulled a win! And looking back, I think I covered the first Daily challenge too.

LCKW-WWWW-WW4E-LGTM

Last edited:

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Did the second Daily Battle challenge

SL7W-WWWW-WW4E-YJ99

This was a fun battle and I'm glad my opponent didn't rage-quit ^_^

Edit: I decided to give the monthly challenge a try (I don't really do double battles), and luckily enough my ragtag team pulled a win! And looking back, I think I covered the first Daily challenge too.

LCKW-WWWW-WW4E-LGTM
Updated! Albeit since the video for the missed challenge wasn't submitted before last Sunday, it doesn't count, sorry :/

Equinox

Stallwart Player
The weekly battle challenges have been updated, also remember any challenge sent after Sunday is null!

Status
Not open for further replies.