PTCGO The Pokémon TCG Online Troubleshoot Guide

raining-kappas

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Pokemon TCGO Problems

My problem is I have not gotten a confirmation message to my email so I can even get on the game without playing as a guest. It has been about a month. Also, it is not in spam I checked many times over and over.

joemauer

Aspiring Trainer

I'm getting infinite loading assets screen. Am I the only one?

Edit: Okay they are under maintenance until 10 tonight. That's probably it.

raining-kappas

Aspiring Trainer

joemauer said:

Ya I have same problem. But hopefully good things come when maintenance is done.

raining-kappas said:
joemauer said:

Ya I have same problem. But hopefully good things come when maintenance is done.

Maybe them sending me a confirmation message to my email! That would be nice

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer

Surely it's just them putting new set in. And with the few tournaments beta testing they have been doing fingers crossed the feature is now inplemented.

I also saw on their website that Canada
Can buy things with gems now. Not sure how long that has been the case but maybe that is also being rolled out in more areas

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.

Canada had the gens for a while now.

I decided I would get back into PTCGO recently, and when I began it, it just had a completely black screen. I didnt even get the chance to login, I haven't played since XY and didnt tamper with any files or anything.

Auride

Periodic Visitor

I'm having no problems with loading assets, and unfortunately I don't know any specific fixes, but I WAS having some issues last week, which were fixed by uninstalling PTCGO (and removing any remaining files I found) and then re-downloading it (which itself required me to clear my browser cache, but I'm fiarly certain that was unrelated). Other than that, I'm not really certain what to do...

akida

aka Bawkachu

I just downloaded this for the first time and redeemed a few of my Furious Fists codes from my booster box. I redeemed 3 packs and it opened them and then I redeemed 4 more and I can't find the cards anywhere. Is there some sort of inventory in this game to access my redeemed boosters? Not sure if I encountered a bug or if i'm just not looking hard enough but I feel like I went through the entire menu and I can't figure it out. :p

Auride

Periodic Visitor

akida said:
I just downloaded this for the first time and redeemed a few of my Furious Fists codes from my booster box. I redeemed 3 packs and it opened them and then I redeemed 4 more and I can't find the cards anywhere. Is there some sort of inventory in this game to access my redeemed boosters? Not sure if I encountered a bug or if i'm just not looking hard enough but I feel like I went through the entire menu and I can't figure it out. :p

Through the main menu, click cards -> Collection -> Packs (tab)

Otherwise, just look for a menu option called Collection, and continue from there. Your packs should be there.

raining-kappas

Aspiring Trainer

why am I not receiving a confirmation email to let me get on to pokemon tcgo? I checked spam and I got nothing? what should I do?

akida

aka Bawkachu

Auride said:
akida said:

Through the main menu, click cards -> Collection -> Packs (tab)

Otherwise, just look for a menu option called Collection, and continue from there. Your packs should be there.

Thank you very much! :) I finally was able to figure it out.

Jeter Vasquez Disla

Aspiring Trainer

Well, my problems are worse. It take me like 4-5 hours to download it and when it finally downloads it doesn't want to open the install... can somebody help me... :( :)

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

We need all the facts.

O/S
Browser used
Type of internet connection

LoneWolf2113

Now With Sablenite!

So my PTCGO keeps saying "The server you specified is unavailable. Check the internet connection and try again." But my Wi-Fi connection is at full. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
LoneWolf2113

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

LoneWolf2113 said:
So my PTCGO keeps saying "The server you specified is unavailable. Check the internet connection and try again." But my Wi-Fi connection is at full. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
LoneWolf2113

You might be trying to Log In during maintenance? You could also try to re-install the game from scratch and see if it works.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

LoneWolf2113 said:

Thanks in advance,
LoneWolf2113

It could be that you're having an issue connecting to the server, if so try waiting a few minutes before logging in again.

LoneWolf2113

Now With Sablenite!

After countless retries and triple checking to make sure I'm not logging in during maintenance, I still cannot get into the actual thing. It may be my college dorm's wi-fi. Not sure. However, it works at my house. Odd.

Still confused,
LoneWolf2113

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

LoneWolf2113 said:
After countless retries and triple checking to make sure I'm not logging in during maintenance, I still cannot get into the actual thing. It may be my college dorm's wi-fi. Not sure. However, it works at my house. Odd.

Still confused,
LoneWolf2113

Yeah, that pretty much can be accurate. Have you tried it somewhere else in the campus, or with another connection? O do you know if that connection has Pokémon locked for some crazy reason?

Patrik Bednář

Aspiring Trainer

When I want to start playing, it always say me "ERROR, could not connect to server", anybody who knows what to do with that?... Please!!

ThatMadBren

Aspiring Trainer

FoxKin45 said:
I have been trying day after day for the last work week trying to download the game but it will not work. It either says it is like a 1-12 hour download, or It will just stop half way through, then when it finally gets to install it says its corrupt or something. Just wondering if someone else is experiencing the same issues or knows how I can fix it.

yeah, this bs has been driving me crazy. it says preload data error "An error occurred while downloading preload data. Please check your Internet Connection and try again".