PTCGO The Pokémon TCG Online Troubleshoot Guide

RE: Pokemon TCGO Problems

So is Lugia EX's ability permanently broken now? :/ Figures that this happens the first time I ever use the card.

Frost Mage said:
So is Lugia EX's ability permanently broken now? :/ Figures that this happens the first time I ever use the card.

What happened with Lugia? Did I missed something?

Frost Mage said:
It just won't give me an extra prize when I knock something out with it. :(

Are you sure Garbodor or Life Dew weren't in play, or that it wasn't knocked out by Poison/Burn?

This is really weird... Twice now, my opponent on PTCGO has played Surprise Megaphone and it has given me an instant loss. I rattled my brain to figure out why discarding tools would lose me the game, but I just couldn't, and now I'm certain that it's a bug since it happened to me again yesterday. Has anyone else encountered this?

I having some problems too. It updated today, apparently to fix some bugs, but I can't buy or redeem boosters. Is someone else also having this issue?

I'm trying to set up an account for my brother, but every time I log in it says i need to verify my email before I can play. How can I verify it?

You should receive an e-mail from PTCGO at the e-mail address you used to sign up, and there will be a link and/or code in the e-mail for you to verify the account. If it doesn't appear in your inbox, check your spam folder, too, since sometimes those verification e-mails get filtered as spam.

I keep getting "The Server You Have Specified is Unavailable". I added the game to my Window's Firewall to allow it through, and my ISP's security settings are on low (I turned them off, and still, nothing).

What do I do?

Edit: My bad -.- It didn't show that they were doing maintenance, for a while, since they were updating the site too -.-

Im really confused. Im still getting that message, "The Server You Have Specified is Unavailable. Please Check Your Internet Connection and Try Again" Once again, my firewall is letting it through, and it's not on my ISP.

Maintenance should be long-over, right?

Even running it as Administrator isn't working anymore.

I'm really confused and really frustrated... This wasn't happening before. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: I also made sure that the necessary ports are open as well

Hey guys, I'm trying to download the PTCGO from the pokemon website, and it seems to download and install correctly, but it always freezes on startup. Always. I'm on a mac with software that supports it, but I just can't seem to get it to work...any ideas?

I think I've been having a similar issue to Mega Charizard. On startup I get a message prompting me to restore windows, but I can't click any button and the program automatically closes. Uninstalling and reinstalling still yields the same issue! I'm running Mac OSX 10.7.5 and this is very frustrating.

Redstart said:
I think I've been having a similar issue to Mega Charizard. On startup I get a message prompting me to restore windows, but I can't click any button and the program automatically closes. Uninstalling and reinstalling still yields the same issue! I'm running Mac OSX 10.7.5 and this is very frustrating.

You may have downloaded the windows version of the program. Check back on the website and make sure to specifically look for the mac version.

It was the correct version and had been running properly for a while. This was an error that occurred after trying to start the program again.

I found a fix, though! For anyone else experiencing this, you can move to your user directory that has restored window files for each program and delete the ones for PTCGO.

Back