The Pokémon Project: Gen. 1 - Uprising (RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whatever, I'm going to sit here until Yvon decides to stop being a boulder, and eat my Cheez-Itz, and watch Spongebob."

Nido digs around in his bag, and takes out a box of Cheez-Itz, and turns on the Teachy TV.

I want to join. I know this isn't the correct form. I copied this from another
Name:Koruki
Species:Leafeon
Nature:Gentle
Bio: Grew up in a town called Solaceon Town where Koruki was challenged by the bullies in the town. Strangely, Koruki won. After that, Koruki enter a lot of tournaments. He won in the Sinnoh Wild Pokemon 4 national tournament, winning the grass neckless which the user can use either Grass Mixer, Leaf Storm or Restore. He also won the Power Tournament and got elite grass armor.
Appearance: a normal Leafeon with a Grass Neckless and Elite Grass Armor. Also in sunlight can not poison,burn etc. Eyes turn green when really angry

SkySheild21 said:
I want to join. I know this isn't the correct form. I copied this from another
Name:Koruki
Species:Leafeon
Nature:Gentle
Bio: Grew up in a town called Solaceon Town where Koruki was challenged by the bullies in the town. Strangely, Koruki won. After that, Koruki enter a lot of tournaments. He won in the Sinnoh Wild Pokemon 4 national tournament, winning the grass neckless which the user can use either Grass Mixer, Leaf Storm or Restore. He also won the Power Tournament and got elite grass armor.
Appearance: a normal Leafeon with a Grass Neckless and Elite Grass Armor. Also in sunlight can not poison,burn etc. Eyes turn green when really angry

Yeah, this is a dead thread, sorry.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back