Finished The Pokémon Hurt and Heal Game - Winner Charizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
RE: Hurt & Heal - Winner Charizard!

Pangoro's visitation will be tomorrow from 1-4. The funeral will take place on Saturday at 11. Please, join us in remembering this incredibly strong, yet very kind soul who was taken from us too early. (╯︵╰,)

Freedomeon

Eeveelution Fanatic

I literally have no threads to follow now :/
And yes WW, that was extreme sarcasm.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Athena is working on a fun game. I got to read it and I'm already excited about it. It's definitely something to look forward to. :D It has not been played on PokeBeach before as far as I know.

sillykyle

boop

WanderingWolf said:
Freedomeon said:
So ugh, let's another H/H game where we use ourselves instead of pokes. It's the best idea because it will in no way start any arguments at all.

I honestly hope this is sarcasm. Saying something like 'Crobat sucks, it shouldn't win' is a bit much. Saying 'WanderingWolf sucks, he shouldn't win' will not only result in the deletion of the thread, but bans, warnings and other possible punishments.

That... Is going in my sig

Celever

Wheeeee~

WanderingWolf said:
Spartan Sceptile said:
That was Fun! Is there a possible chance we will ever revive this awesome game in the near future? (possibly a couple years if I still happen to be around :D)

It seems that whenever a new Gen comes out, people do this. They did it when BW came out, and I think also when DPPt came out (?)

I think that when Z comes out another game of this should be set up.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Celever said:
I think that when Z comes out another game of this should be set up.

Athena said:
Maybe in a year or 4.
Athena said:
[Y]ou will need to wait until time (and lots of mental bleach) has washed the scars of Hurt/Heal from our memories before the moderator team will allow this game to ever be run here again.

Celever

Wheeeee~

Well if I buy everyone mental bleach can we get the game set up sooner? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.